It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens is Back with more evidence in Season 5

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Jasonlreeve

I watched it last night on DVR, I s wondering when I was going to see it on ATS. Thanks for the post, I think that the show is interesting. I was surprised it keeps having different information that I haven't heard before..

The Beirut Pyramid was interesting!

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
season 5 ?

if you can't prove it beyond a reasonable doubt in 90 seconds you are stringing along the wanna be believers for ratings

lol

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by definity
Yay more of this guy..

i reall dont like him at all. he pushes all logic aside and gives no credit to ancient man. he just makes my blood boil when he says extraterrestials.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I actually think the Ancient Aliens series is pretty decent as far as these types of shows are concerned.Seems like an even better season this time around,lets see how far they take things this season.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
It's fun entertainment. Will it make a difference in the grand scheme of things or bring about disclosure? Not chance. Sorry to burst bubbles but that's the truth of it.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Funny the illustration at 13:48 is Wrong .

The Russian pyramid is interesting the observed energy effects radar ..

Joe Parr's work should interest everyone ... 44:10

Pat Flanagan nails it at 41:45 he is exactly right on in his assessment .

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazzguy

i dont think anyone takes this show seriously, it sure is entertaining though.

speak for yourself please.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jasonlreeve
Well the much acclaimed and debated TV Series is back for a 5th Season...
The first episode looks into 'The Secrets of the Pyramids' and explore the mysterious and otherworldly similarities shared by pyramids located in different places around the world.
The evidence for the Ancient Astronaut Theory is so overwhelming in my opinion. Can there really be that much coincidence? Im a frim beleiever that Aliens have been here in our ancient past and Aliens are here now.

Thoughts on this Episode?

wow the ending blew my mind. what a concept.

I noticed most of the pyramids have their capstones removed OR have temples built on top.. perhaps this was a some kind of transit system? from place to place on earth OR in space.

when the show ended I wondered if perhaps the transit system is being intentionally blocked... by modern leaders/govts

hmmm good show gave me lots to think about

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
season 5 ?

if you can't prove it beyond a reasonable doubt in 90 seconds you are stringing along the wanna be believers for ratings

lol

that is completely illogical. no theory on earth can be presented (beyond a reasonable doubt) in 90 seconds.

how bizarre that you would even say such a thing

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Upthepunx

Originally posted by definity
Yay more of this guy..

i reall dont like him at all. he pushes all logic aside and gives no credit to ancient man. he just makes my blood boil when he says extraterrestials.

here's what I don't understand.

your watching a show called "Ancient ALIENS" and your upset that he says "extra terrestials" ?

perhaps you should go watch Ancient MAN shows ...just a thought.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I think its great! I cant imagine myself living these days without listening to those powerful phrases:

"(...) or maybe there's evidence of extra-terrestrial presence on earth? Ancient astronaut theorists say the answer... is yes."

and

"(...) maybe its som koind of loyt in the noyt's skoy [insert gazed look here that means "see.... you can see it now right? right? you better say yes or I'll prolly stick this scalpel in your eyeball"]"

And everytime tsoukalos talks... my inner child goes...

THAT SHOWED THEM TSOUKI!!!! GO GET EM GIRL!
edit on 23-12-2012 by FraternitasSaturni because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
There will always be newbies who have never seen any of it. Not just talk about repeat episodes or new evidence. In fact, I've come to realize that many young people are too "mentally lazy" to research, contemplate, analyze and just TRY to figure things out for themselves. It's the new age of instant YouTube satisfaction and just following each other.

Here's another good overview episode. Not sure if it actually aired. This, unfortunately for short-attention span viewers, is 88 minutes.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jasonlreeve
Well the much acclaimed and debated TV Series is back for a 5th Season...
The first episode looks into 'The Secrets of the Pyramids' and explore the mysterious and otherworldly similarities shared by pyramids located in different places around the world.
The evidence for the Ancient Astronaut Theory is so overwhelming in my opinion. Can there really be that much coincidence? Im a frim beleiever that Aliens have been here in our ancient past and Aliens are here now.

Thoughts on this Episode?

I thought this was a good episode -- worth watching. People have been experimenting with pyramid power for decades.

Slayer69 has an excellent thread on the entire series.

I love the "Ancient Aliens" series overall, even though some episodes are sprinkled with little errors.

Everything canNOT be attributed to Aliens IMHO, human history is much longer and more complex than anything conventional scientists & historians would be willing to consider as possible.

It's a good thing that the general ideas are being presented to the public.

I'm a firm believer that humankind was created by the Blond ETs thru genetic re-engineering of an Earth hominid.

Where the Nazis went wrong is that the Nordic humans are NOT the Master Race.

The real Master Race is NOT human.

But I do NOT want to derail this thread with that topic. Maybe I'll do a thread on it eventually.
edit on 23-12-2012 by AuranVector because: deleted video, eats too much space.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I look at this show like i look at Religion.

Sounds good, but they have no 100% facts to back it up..

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

So the evidence that leads us to the answer of what aliens are relating to mankind and humanity is not released all at once to the public..... It is leaked over 5 seasons.

I just wish people would view this stuff as entertainment that tries to pass itself off at reality. Kinda like our politics

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I like this series, but I always laugh to myself when they preface everything they put forward with

"What if... and if so..."

A friend of mine, who's learning disabled, after watching just one of these shows, now goes on and on about how the aliens created us and basically are our "God", which I find a little disheartening, since everything they say begins with

"What if... and if so..." LOL

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I just watched it and am a little disapointed that they are rehashing a lot of stuff and are pushing the ""It was Aliens factor"" at every opportunity.
I think they have run out of new material and are now adding unproven Chinese and Bosnian pyramids in as fact as well. I dont discount they could be pyramids but it is yet to be truly conclusive.
No doubt it is now about milking the tired old cow as much as they can, which is sad as the show is a good opportunity to spread the message that Von Daniken may have been on to something in the 70's.
Should have left it at series 4.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by votan

The problem is they mix a lot of truth in with much that is unproven which in my opinion is irresponsible and harms the theory more than do it good, which could be its main purpose. Just more false propaganda to confuse and entertain the sheeple.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
See, why do people keep saying there was no trans oceanic travel between the ancient cultures?
They should really stop saying this nonsense as there obviously was travel between
ancient cultures because we have thousands of pyramids across the world.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

I loved the AA series, it was the only interesting thing on History Channel other than the WWII reenactments. That being said, they went a little overboard on the 2nd or 3rd season, can't remember, where they basically started linking EVERYTHING to Baalbek, the pyramids, and the Nazca lines. It started to get a little repetitive. I hope they go back to the quality stuff like the Black Plague sightings and the connections between the Bible and other ancient creation myths. And I also hope they start reviewing the people they put on the show before they put them on. There was so much misinfo in the 3rd and 4th season that it was impossible the watch the show and not look up what they said after an episode just to see if it was true or not.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join