It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something I've Never Spoken Of Before.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by 33vibe

Well we were being mortared and rocketed everyday so sure there was always a level of fear. However we always stood that post two at a time and both of us as well as other Marines who stood guard there all had similar experiences. I do not think they were or are delusions at all.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I saw gunner palace and I always thought it was strange staying in the palaces. I mean, I guess it makes sense, but still strange. I would like to hear more stories about life occupying a country. Not so much the battles, but the life in between battles/missions.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
reply to post by Dustytoad

Well, there are many on this site who would tell you "You did not experience that because I personally don't believe it, you must have imagined it". Quite brave of THEM to make such assertions. I was merely trying to prevent that sort of thing.

I was only giving you respect.. I have had similar experiences. I am wondering why you did not compare our experiences?

It is Not Brave to go along to get along.. Those who are adamant against these things have lost their wondering spirit. Science has left the building for them.. Science is ask, think, try, oh?, try again, think again, try again... They don't want to do the work.. They are not aligned with science.

@above post.. YES. LOVE it..
edit on 12/24/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

It was late, brain was shutting down. I believe your experiences were real, as I know mine were. You can't really put into words what it is like for other people to understand. Kinda like skydiving - you don't know what it's really like until you actually do it, no matter how descriptive someone can be.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

It was late, brain was shutting down. I believe your experiences were real, as I know mine were. You can't really put into words what it is like for other people to understand. Kinda like skydiving - you don't know what it's really like until you actually do it, no matter how descriptive someone can be.

ok..

I reread my posts and I didn't mean what I meant to either. haha.

I see it now though, and you are right that you really have to be there.. I thought the whole subject was stupid, and people were just scaring themselves, but when the evil entity breathes down your neck with it's cold breath you kind of just KNOW..

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

ok..

I reread my posts and I didn't mean what I meant to either. haha.

I see it now though, and you are right that you really have to be there.. I thought the whole subject was stupid, and people were just scaring themselves, but when the evil entity breathes down your neck with it's cold breath you kind of just KNOW..

Yeesh. My experiences were with my departed grandmother. Not scary at all, in fact rather reassuring.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Yeesh. My experiences were with my departed grandmother. Not scary at all, in fact rather reassuring.

Oh yea mine with my great grandfather were the same.. He came back almost a year later.. He wasn't supposed to be there, so Im not sure if I am getting him in trouble by talking about it haha.. He would do chin ups when he was like 86, and I was maybe 8..
He never lost that child like brightness, and so I think his Spirit was especially strong..

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caidema
reply to post by Nevertheless

You're completely ignorant.

What made you come into that conclusion?
Please enlighten me.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

edit on 24-12-2012 by TripleDoubleSingle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311

While extraterrestrials and the paranormal operate in the same field paranormal events are usually harmless unless they actuate physical movement within physical objects which are seen by us. That's scary. Otherwise ghosts are, in essence, boring.
Don't bother with the flames. I've found most here are clueless.
Seriously clueless.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join