It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iowa Supreme Court: OK to fire 'irresistible' worker

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by dave0davidson

No they shouldnt.

We are apart of a society.. and the freedom to abuse people because you are trying to profit isnt granted.

If you want to fire someone you better have a good reason... not because their pretty, black, or asian.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

Comrade,

Should we not also not be forced to hire somebody because they're pretty, black, or asian?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
This scumbag dentist was quoted as saying something about how since he was getting 'so little' at home that having 'this woman' in his 'sights' every day was like having a 'Lamborghini in his garage but not being able to 'drive' it'.

WHAT!!!

Excuse me - I have to go throw up.

This is so wrong on so many levels it’s unreal.

In fact even after the dentist, her BOSS, text messaged her highly improper messages - (asking her how many times she achieves the big ‘O’ during sex) - which by the way she did NOT respond to - (nor sue his ugly dentist bum over for harassment) - and SHE looses her job?

The messages were mostly mundane, but Nelson recalled one text she received from her boss asking "how often she experienced an orgasm."

Nelson did not respond to the text and never indicated that she was uncomfortable with Knight's question, according to court documents.

link

UNBELIEVABLE!

peace

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
All man jury.

Who'd a thought.

And thank you Jude11 for hosting this thread. I think I would have lost my rights as a ATS'er if I would have taken the helm.

Peace and Happy New Year

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
All man jury.

Who'd a thought.

And thank you Jude11 for hosting this thread. I think I would have lost my rights as a ATS'er if I would have taken the helm.

Peace and Happy New Year

My thoughts?

He fired her and laid the blame directly on her looks and appearance.

With those texts, it's clear that sooner or later he would have been sued for harassment and he cut that possibility. I can also see his wife having something to do with this. Threats of divorce, alimony etc.

Peace

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
This scumbag dentist was quoted as saying something about how since he was getting 'so little' at home that having 'this woman' in his 'sights' every day was like having a 'Lamborghini in his garage but not being able to 'drive' it'.

WHAT!!!

Excuse me - I have to go throw up.

This is so wrong on so many levels it’s unreal.

In fact even after the dentist, her BOSS, text messaged her highly improper messages - (asking her how many times she achieves the big ‘O’ during sex) - which by the way she did NOT respond to - (nor sue his ugly dentist bum over for harassment) - and SHE looses her job?

The messages were mostly mundane, but Nelson recalled one text she received from her boss asking "how often she experienced an orgasm."

Nelson did not respond to the text and never indicated that she was uncomfortable with Knight's question, according to court documents.

link

UNBELIEVABLE!

peace

Indeed. The dentist seems to have been sexually harassing her, and when she failed to engage him in what he obviously was seeking (sexual favors from a subordinate employee) he fired her. She should have quit and sued him for sexual harassment. But instead, SHE gets fired?

Hopefully all this media attention will drive patients away from this scumbag dentist.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join