It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Okay. I think I got the idea. I cannot ask any questions to start an interesting discussion. Not just yet. I have to talk about myself first. Fun!

It's drizzly here, so I'm staying indoors. My hair is now dry and I'm wearing a sweater. I feel cold today. I have the heater on. But now that I've just finished dinner, I'm warmer. Isn't this fascinating. Gotta follow the rules! 19 more topics like this. Next I'll fully disclose what I had for lunch tomorrow! I'm sure you're all excited to follow along!

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Welcome to the party, you can still post in other threads just can't start your own yet. So jump in to some threads and you'll get 20 post before ya know it. Have fun.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
The weather here sucks also! Rainy and cold, so I too, am staying indoors. 19 posts eh? Maybe we can knock those off right here!

Where are you from? I'm in Nanaimo BC Canada! woohoo! small town island mentality, so much fun!

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by FormerSkeptic

Welcome to ATS. Reply to every post in your intro thread. That applies to your 20 posts requirement. Now reply to me...

Des

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Terms & Conditions Of Use
What are P F K W S

Try Ask ATS to find numerous threads to add your thoughts to now. Once a minimum of 20 posts are made, you'll be able to create your own threads & send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Welcome to ATS. Reply to every post in your intro thread. That applies to your 20 posts requirement. Now reply to me...

Des

Great! So it's like talking to myself in the mirror, right? Then it's checking to see that somebody else might be paying attention. Then it's again "hi howayaa" It's a splendid rule to digress topics and suppress fresh new eager thoughts!

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ELectricalApprentice
The weather here sucks also! Rainy and cold, so I too, am staying indoors. 19 posts eh? Maybe we can knock those off right here!

Where are you from? I'm in Nanaimo BC Canada! woohoo! small town island mentality, so much fun!

Wow I'm about to make spaghetti dinner! I like to add "vegetarian meatballs" and honey and garlic. This is northern California where we're now lamenting the Niners trailing Seahawks. AARRRGGHHHH!

Uh-oh. Did I just go off topic again? Am I in trouble already? Again?

Six more posts like this.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Hello! Figured I'd give you something to reply to. How is your day going? What topics interest you most here?

Also no worries, I got reprimanded too, no one gets mad or anything!
edit on 23-12-2012 by Pirateninjah because: (no reason given)

top topics

join