It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Previous member back to kick some *ss

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
welcome (back). i look forward to your discussions.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Dispo

Allow me to list you a couple of things I have read recently on this community:

The Sandy hook massacre was staged with actors.

The Sandy Hook massacre was organised to dis-arm the US.

The head teacher from Sandy Hook is still alive.

We will all get sucked into space on the 21st December 2012.

People burrowing into caves and taking their children out of school due to the "end of the world"

That is the tip of the iceberg,

If the above was written in excrement on a bathroom wall you wouldnt think twice, but when it is put in a public forum it is somehow supposed to lend it credence.

I have no quarrel with you good Sir, only those who continue to try and spread their lunacy.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by oper8zhin

Well if Pro-Gun Americans took their fingers out their ears and stopped singing the national anthem they might learn a thing or two from other nations.

Besides that is one of many topics I feel passionalty about.

I am sick of people assaulting me with their bizzarre views.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Briles1207

Well if Pro-Gun Americans took their fingers out their ears and stopped singing the national anthem they might learn a thing or two from other nations.

Besides that is one of many topics I feel passionalty about.

I am sick of people assaulting me with their bizzarre views.

You know NOTHING ABOUT AMERICA, and you UK folks need to mind your own affairs. DO you NOT have ENOUGH issues over there? Americans learned from YOUR MISTAKES!!! We arent GOING TO BE PLAYED like you all were. We KNOW THE GAME!!! Even our FOUNDING FATHERS KNEW BETTER THAN YOU MODERN DAY UK folk.

How about that one, eh? Mind you OWN affairs, Americans couldnt care LESS what you all think!!

Whats that phrase you use over there. Oh yea its "PISS-OFF", yes? Well...

You will soon leave like all the rest whom were debated to the core and left licking their wounds.

AMERICA > than UK!!

edit on 22-12-2012 by oper8zhin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I've read your posts before and all you do Is put upper case letters in to try and disguise your idiocy.

I am not debating with you on my introduction, I have your attention, that was my purpose.

I look forward to getting into a battle of wits with you, although i find it unfair to do so with someone who is un-armed.

(Also upper case letters do not make me read your response in a louder voice)

Have a lovely Xmas!

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

I've read your posts before and all you do Is put upper case letters in to try and disguise your idiocy.

I am not debating with you on my introduction, I have your attention, that was my purpose.

I look forward to getting into a battle of wits with you, although i find it unfair to do so with someone who is un-armed.

(Also upper case letters do not make me read your response in a louder voice)

Have a lovely Xmas!

Yea, you are not the 1st one from the UK who thought you were "ready to kick some *ss" as your INTRO title screams out

I hope you dont give up so eaily like the rest who couldnt survive even a couple rounds of debate!!

Cant wait to see it sport. You better match up to your manly and macho "kick some *ss", declaration so we'll see. You planning on breaking the UK mold??

We hear lots of talk (and bragging) but no substance from your side of the pond...

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
tongue firmly in cheek ;-)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
tongue firmly in cheek ;-)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

5/10 the obnoxiously capitalised words actually caused me physical distress.

If you come to a global community like ATS, it's expected that the collection of experts and amateurs from all fields will come together to provide a source of knowledge and experience which you cannot get through any other means. I am allowed an opinion. The stupidest person on earth is allowed an opinion. You are allowed an opinion. If you do not like exposing yourself to my opinion, then stop reading posts from a global community. If you feel Americans are superior and you have no interest in anything that is not American, block everyone who is not American.

Your baseless assertion that your fellow American's opinions are the only relevant opinions on the subject of gun control in America is laughable, today's world is made up of a string of multi-national committees and panels and groups and meetings and summits and so on, everything that happens today in virtually any country in the world is overseen by its immediate geographical peers, and watched on TV by the citizens of many others. Your rights affect ours, your policies affect ours, public opinion, financial wellbeing, political landscape, military and on and on and on.

America stopped being an isolationist nation a good century or so ago, stop acting like you can exist without acknowledging the outside world.

Hey, once you're done telling us off, you should have a quick read of this thread and then hop on over to China to tell the government over there how you feel.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Edit: just so we're clear, I love guns, guns are great, everyone should have one, I'm not a commie trying to take your freedom, I just disagree with your belief that I'm not allowed to have an opinion on the second amendment because I'm not American.
edit on 22-12-2012 by Dispo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dispo

5/10 the obnoxiously capitalised words actually caused me physical distress.

If you come to a global community like ATS, it's expected that the collection of experts and amateurs from all fields will come together to provide a source of knowledge and experience which you cannot get through any other means. I am allowed an opinion. The stupidest person on earth is allowed an opinion. You are allowed an opinion. If you do not like exposing yourself to my opinion, then stop reading posts from a global community. If you feel Americans are superior and you have no interest in anything that is not American, block everyone who is not American.

Your baseless assertion that your fellow American's opinions are the only relevant opinions on the subject of gun control in America is laughable, today's world is made up of a string of multi-national committees and panels and groups and meetings and summits and so on, everything that happens today in virtually any country in the world is overseen by its immediate geographical peers, and watched on TV by the citizens of many others. Your rights affect ours, your policies affect ours, public opinion, financial wellbeing, political landscape, military and on and on and on.

America stopped being an isolationist nation a good century or so ago, stop acting like you can exist without acknowledging the outside world.

Hey, once you're done telling us off, you should have a quick read of this thread and then hop on over to China to tell the government over there how you feel.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Edit: just so we're clear, I love guns, guns are great, everyone should have one, I'm not a commie trying to take your freedom, I just disagree with your belief that I'm not allowed to have an opinion on the second amendment because I'm not American.

Thats quite a rambling there. Where did you get all this from?

Did you even READ what I wrote??

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Dispo

It is thinking like this that keeps me on this site and maintains my faith in humanity.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

reply to post by Dispo

It is thinking like this that keeps me on this site and maintains my faith in humanity.

Just think, you are almost at the required posts to make your new "kick *ss thread"!!!

I am helping you get there!! Your welcome!! I just got to see your 1st "kick *ss" thread, which will only be the ONE MILLIONTH UK gun-hating thread!!
But what ELSE is NEW from you all?!

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by oper8zhin

Yes. Also das racis' brah. (The red circle)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Yes. Also das racis' brah. (The red circle)

True is true.

See I can insult YOUR country just as YOUR country men have been insulting America.

Racist brah? Right back atcha, eh?
OH AND I AM ENGLISH BY THE WAY!! I really am. Racist, eh??

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
In light of recent posts in this thread, OP...

Once again I say, "Welcome to the insane asylum."

Or maybe that should say "kindergarten" ?

Meh... At any rate, good luck either way.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

OH AND I AM ENGLISH BY THE WAY!! I really am.

Our founding fathers KNEW the day would come when America would be infiltrated by TRAITORS in high positions pushing to DISARM her citizens. Our founding fathers gave up everything for the RIGHTS we Americans enjoy today. WE THE PEOPLE must NEVER allow MODERN DAY TRAITORS to take all of that away from us!!!!!!!!!!

RIGHTS we Americans enjoy today

we Americans

Protip: nobody here has said a bad word about America. Your argument of "he started it" wouldn't stand in the school yard, even if it were true, and it doesn't stand here where it's not true.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

OH AND I AM ENGLISH BY THE WAY!! I really am.

Our founding fathers KNEW the day would come when America would be infiltrated by TRAITORS in high positions pushing to DISARM her citizens. Our founding fathers gave up everything for the RIGHTS we Americans enjoy today. WE THE PEOPLE must NEVER allow MODERN DAY TRAITORS to take all of that away from us!!!!!!!!!!

RIGHTS we Americans enjoy today

we Americans

Protip: nobody here has said a bad word about America. Your argument of "he started it" wouldn't stand in the school yard, even if it were true, and it doesn't stand here where it's not true.

Not talking about "this" thread, "brah". Talking about EVERY OTHER thread from UK folks on ATS who want to also "kick some *ss" like the OP in this INTRO.

Yea "brah", get it now?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
This introduction thread has certainly devolved ..

One thing I will say is that ATS needs some filtering options to hide topics that contain certain words when I choose to .. It's one thing to have a topic posted a couple of times a day, it's another when you log in and virtually every thread on "New Topics" is Sandy Hook or Mayan prophecy.. it buries other topics. and most of them are absolutely redundant.

Anyway - welcome back! Even though I expect it will be deleted soon with the bickering and all.
edit on 12/22/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

reply to post by Dispo

Allow me to list you a couple of things I have read recently on this community:

The Sandy hook massacre was staged with actors.

The Sandy Hook massacre was organised to dis-arm the US.

The head teacher from Sandy Hook is still alive.

We will all get sucked into space on the 21st December 2012.

People burrowing into caves and taking their children out of school due to the "end of the world"

That is the tip of the iceberg,

If the above was written in excrement on a bathroom wall you wouldnt think twice, but when it is put in a public forum it is somehow supposed to lend it credence.

I have no quarrel with you good Sir, only those who continue to try and spread their lunacy.

Well this is a conspiracy site right? We're not here to discuss kittens.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

edit on 23-12-2012 by Komonazmuk because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join