It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disappearing People

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
This story from my stock of reading in the past....
A farmer went out into his field and simply dissapeared back in the 1800 or early 1900s...
The dude could be heard, calling out, but he never did reapear, and his calls faded out after a while too.....
his wife and kids were witnesses as well as others i think....
The missing Kids has bothered me for a long time....
I understoof it was about 50,000 oper year in USA alone....
We are perhaps far more evil than the average normal human is aware of....the lowest common denominator of the human race is much lower than we admit to ourselves...
OR
these kids are abducted by shadowy agenciies for nefarious purposes...super soldiers, off world colonists,
or whatever......even ritual murder....

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
This happened to me back last year sometime. I was walking up the block and saomeone was ahead of me, i look down for a second and back up, they're just gone, also when i get to the house i was going to there was a school bus, a kid gets off the bus and into there parents car, but as they pass the kid cannot be seen in the vehicle. Also Ive seen cars change and disappear.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by repeatoffender
thats why phones have camera's

What was I supposed to do with my camera on the phone? Film a lady talking to herself, etc? As I stated, I thought she was just a crazy person. Why would I take a photo or film her? If some sort of voice in my head would have told me, "Hey, this lady is about to disappear", then sure I would have pulled my phone out and started taking a video of her.
However, I don't hear voices, and if I did they wouldn't tell me when weird and out of the norm stuff is going to happen...

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
You said whispering to herself... Are you sure she wasn't on a smartphone with a wireless mic?

I didn't pay attention to anything being in her ears, wouldn't have noticed a bluetooth headset or anything, but it didn't seem likely. When I say this woman was whispering to herself, I mean she was being more quiet that a 'usual' whisper.

I doubt that she was wearing a bluetooth headset or anything though, because she was repeating things to herself, like how I said she whispered something along the lines of "you can't make me", she repeated it a few times.

So, as far as I am concerned she was talking / whispering to herself the entire time, it wasn't like she was having a conversation, just whispering things to herself, and repeating them.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by lifemonkey

people do sometimes ask the driver to let them off the bus especially during bad traffic. maybe it happened exactly as you read then texted through your iphone.

you probably didn't notice because of your earbuds

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Sounds like al jinn. They have that aspect that your talking about. The women are more often than not very beautifull and have excellent facial symmetry. The dark skin too and a lot of times they have unusual eyes sometimes almond shaped almost arameic. Also the clothes. Just look up some info and I bet you will be surprised at how much coincides with her appearance.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

I think they enjoy freaking people out.

No, the order does not allow for ones from above to cause fear unto others. Man fears on his own accord.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
its amazing how people just run with some story about, "I was distracted for a moment and when I looked back they were gone".

If she was talking then she was probably conversing with someone else nearby (maybe across the isle) that you didn't see. Maybe she got up and moved closer to them so to be heard above the noise on the bus?

How we make this into time traveling angels is amazing...

Only human.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by reject

people do sometimes ask the driver to let them off the bus especially during bad traffic. maybe it happened exactly as you read then texted through your iphone.

you probably didn't notice because of your earbuds

The bus had not stopped and I was not wearing ear buds, I was staring at my phone for less than ten seconds.

Originally posted by intrptr
its amazing how people just run with some story about, "I was distracted for a moment and when I looked back they were gone".

If she was talking then she was probably conversing with someone else nearby (maybe across the isle) that you didn't see. Maybe she got up and moved closer to them so to be heard above the noise on the bus?

How we make this into time traveling angels is amazing...

Only human.

As I said, the woman was whispering, I was sitting right across from her and I couldn't even make out what she was whispering to herself. As I stated before as well, we were the only two at the back of the bus, there is nobody she could have been talking to.

She wasn't anywhere else to be seen on the bus after I noticed she was gone, I looked at every seat, the buses here are not large, they fit about fifty people tops, and that is with people standing as well. They are not large buses.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I have witnessed similar stuff before OP. It can be rather odd at time's too. You mentioned she seemed restless/paniced and said something along the line of "I won't go back?" From the sounds of it, it seems like she could had been a spirit in a loop or "running" from another spirit/deity/*insert something here* and her whispering may had been either something to get he away or just from fear. Awesome post though I hope you do share more also unfortunately there will always be people who think your nuts, the person moved with out you seeing etc etc, it's best to just take it with a grain of salt or just let them go on their rant.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Okay... look, I have been at arms length from a ghost that was so real it was like a person. When it disappeared there were others in the room that reacted to my reaction of what just happened. While I tried to pass it off as though nothing happened the look on my face prompted the owner to ask me if I was alright . And then he says, "You look like you just seen a ghost".

I about fell out of my seat. He became very direct and pushed me for details. Having lived there for a number of years he and his family have had experiences with "something" in their home but up until that night nobody has ever reported seeing it before. Actually seeing it. Like I just did. All I wanted to do was get out of there. I felt sick and I had the sweats and chills like a flu. I was frightened out of my wits because although I wanted to deny what just happened, I couldn't. So I got up and started down the stairs and out to my car and the whole time this man (who was a good friend of mine) kept demanding I tell him what I saw.

He's telling me how he leaves to go to work and when he gets back the cabinets are open and the birds are let out of their cage. That lights and tv's switch off and on and he can't get to the bottom of it, so please tell me what you saw. I stopped for one moment as I was getting into my car and blurted out.

There was an old man sitting in the empty chair and he had a pure white beard that was long and came to a point, he was wearing a red vest with long sleeves, and a white shirt with billowy white lace at the neck and cuffs. He had on dark pants, and weird shoes. His legs were crossed, he had a cane that he balanced both hands on and atop his head was big black top hat. He was staring right at me with the weirdest "How do you like me now?" look on his face.

The vision was so real, so intense I had to look away. When I looked back he was gone. This was no momentary thing, I looked at him for a good ten or so seconds. Long enough to take in his attire and his expression.

That this man who owned the home was so adamant about insisting that he had a ghost but had never seen it and I had was the frosting on the cake. I had to mark it down to real because others were involved in the experience. Not just me.

Your story is cool if that is what happened, but you are alone in your experience. If somebody else saw it too, or if you know you are not prone to momentary lapses.

Thing is the guy I saw had on "period dress" (down to his shoes). And there is no way he could have entered the room and left it while we were all sitting there. These things lend credence to me. And I know that if I started a thread on it on ATS, I would get my ass handed to me by the no proofers and the It didn't happeners.

So I dumped it here for you to dwell on.

Keep your eyes open in the future. If you are prone to seeing these, then that is special. But you will not really know why they do that either. I still don't know why this dude revealed himself to me and nobody else. It happened almost 40 years ago and I still remember it, but have no clue what the message or lesson was.

Like two boats passing in the night.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bilky
Sounds like al jinn. They have that aspect that your talking about. The women are more often than not very beautifull and have excellent facial symmetry. The dark skin too and a lot of times they have unusual eyes sometimes almond shaped almost arameic. Also the clothes. Just look up some info and I bet you will be surprised at how much coincides with her appearance.

What?
can u please educate me on that, or point me in the right direction?
Thanks

top topics

<< 1   >>

join