It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are none of the Connecticut teachers listed as employee's on the state payroll website?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Connecticut Transparency Website

Once you go to that site click on Compensation.

Here are the teachers that were listed as killed.

Rachel Davino
Dawn Hochsprung
Anne Marie Murphy
Lauren Rousseau
Mary Sherlach
Victoria Soto

Source

The only explanation is that they were all recently hired.

I don't want to come off as callous, real children were killed. It's our duty as citizens to research this and find the real answers whatever they may be. As sinister as this sounds, around every corner is just more questions in this case.

At this point, I hope it was a mentally disabled 20 year old man.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
maybe they all work for free

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by litterbaux

The only explanation is that they were all recently hired.

really ?

think a little harder

lol

link   
Im not sure, but I am pretty sure they would be considered employees of their union, not of the state.

link   
wow that is indeed , interesting, great find ... i am going to have to look into this more

a second thought would be , maybe because they no longer work ? just thought , but ill have a look

S+F

Also , is teaching classified as "state" work ? ,

forgive me but i lack in this area

edit on 22-12-2012 by LightningStrikesHere because: a 3rd thought

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
Im not sure, but I am pretty sure they would be considered employees of their union, not of the state.

that is a good point , i wonder if their is anyway view union info , if they did belong to a union

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
its getting weird by the minute!!!...dont know what to think............all the info check in a way that doesnt add up/

edit on 22-12-2012 by rocha123 because: misspelled

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
In addition, there is only one name that hits on the Connecticut circuit court records which is Lauren Rousseau. It's not the same person tho, the birth date is different.

Connecticut Criminal/Motor Vehicle records

I would hope teachers wouldn't be on record for any crimes but not even a speeding ticket in their life? Seems very fishy. There seems to be no record of these people at all.

Search yourself.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Other than the colleges and universities, and the Technical High School System, I don't see any single public school teacher's name anywhere on the site. And since they all seem to be missing from the site (my guess is because it is all lumped together with the Department of Education) I doubt this is anything significant.

In NJ, teachers are not employees of the Union, if they work at a public school, they are considered State employees.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
What about the tweeting they did? The principle, Dawn was reported to be tweeting.
How long did they have their twitter or any other social media accounts?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by litterbaux

Teachers are not state employees. They are city employees. Search the Newtown payroll, bro.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

The school principal, Dawn Hochsprung, was a member of our sister union, the American Federation of School Administrators.

Tragedy in Newtown, CT

There are no member names on the above site. Perhaps an FOIA request would be needed if you insist on continuing with the OP.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
This thread is kind of reaching folks. As has been said, teachers are not state employees. Nor are they employees of a union. The only people actually employed by a union are the officers and office staff of that union. Teachers are employed by the individual school districts they work in, some districts maintain a list of employees and some don't. Personally I wouldn't be interested in having my private information freely distributed on a web site by my employer. And no, it doesn't matter that they are 'public' employees. Privacy is privacy and if you think you have a right to someones personal information you need to reconsider,

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

In addition, there is only one name that hits on the Connecticut circuit court records which is Lauren Rousseau. It's not the same person tho, the birth date is different.

Connecticut Criminal/Motor Vehicle records

I would hope teachers wouldn't be on record for any crimes but not even a speeding ticket in their life? Seems very fishy. There seems to be no record of these people at all.

Search yourself.

That's mind blowing.

I am going to try to see if I can find anything also, like a ticket or evidence of tax records for these individuals.

Time to expand the dragnet.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by NPigeon

Ok, I did better than that. Here is a listing of the school teachers.

Newtown School Directory

3 names are not listed.

Rachel Davino
Anne Marie Murphy
Lauren Rousseau

Who are these people and why are they not listed on the schools site as teachers?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

3 names are not listed.

Rachel Davino
Anne Marie Murphy
Lauren Rousseau

Who are these people and why are they not listed on the schools site as teachers?

Sigh...

You really are being a little thick here, aren't you?

Rachel Davino and Anne Marie Murphy were teacher's aides so they wouldn't be listed as teachers would they?

Link

Lauren Rousseau was a substitute teacher and as such would also not be listed as a regular teacher would she?

Link

Pull your head out and be a human being.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Montana

Thank you for the links. Seems all loose ends are tied now.

I appreciate your time in investigating this aspect and providing links.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Absolutely correct! but that won't stop people from thinking this is something it isn't.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Because they are paid by the town of Newtown ,not the state.

Oh there is no teacher Union.
edit on 23-12-2012 by nighthawk1954 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join