It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feds smoking Gun: contracted VisionBox (Denver, CO) 'crisis' actors?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by frazzle

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
reply to post by seeker1963

Please, do show me one single declassified document or piece of proof that shows america has EVER fabricated an entire event. make the argument that they are false flags all you want, but to claim they never happened at all, that what we are seeing is actors and fakes, is so far out there as to make me worry about the mental health of those who buy into it.

Off topic, but just some off the top of my head documentation on how beloved humans are to TPTB:

www.theskanner.com...

www.amazon.com...

Now, none of those people were actors.

Mental health is an issue, though. Have you ever read the side effects listed on any of the prescription drugs doctors pass out like candy? They're actors in lab coats, too, smiling and pretending to give a crap about their patient's wellbeing.

What is the point here? I never said I dont think there is a conspiracy. I said that these people are not actors, and the event was not faked. Thats it. Thats all. I do believe there is more going on here.

As for the prescription drugs, I know far more about it than you might imagine. I worked with high risk kids (kids a lot like adam lanza) for a few years in the local school district. I saw what these drugs did to people. I saw how bad it can get, first hand. It is one of the major reasons I no longer work in that capacity anymore.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
what makes an official an "awkward person"?

a medical examiner just happening to have the last name carver? nah, thats gotta just be a random coincidence (or family tradition).

perhaps look at his behavior? if a cop pulled him over, would be be suspect of alcohol or substance intoxication? perhaps he and other actors(?) like the young father in 1st vid and the euphoric mother in 2nd, were doped up, as part of the act. disturbed and disconcerting, and unstable would be the behavior i noticed in 1st video and examiner vid.

i see it, theres more evidence that this was fiction, than fact. i dont see another topic questioning a link to the Fed with Visionbox, just claims of such.

never thought i'd see the day in Constitutional America that within hours of the shooting, officials are already preemtively warning non-mass media journalists will be persecuted for going out on a limb.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by minnow

You have to keep in mind that the ME was working ALL NIGHT. That he probably hadnt slept in over a day. That will make people act a bit odd, for sure.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

I never said I dont think there is a conspiracy. I said that these people are not actors, and the event was not faked. Thats it. Thats all. I do believe there is more going on here.

What "more" do you believe is going on? Exactly how far do you think someone would go to reach whatever end result you believe that someone has in mind? What do you think would be an acceptable level of damage and what IS the goal?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

I never said I dont think there is a conspiracy. I said that these people are not actors, and the event was not faked. Thats it. Thats all. I do believe there is more going on here.

What "more" do you believe is going on? Exactly how far do you think someone would go to reach whatever end result you believe that someone has in mind? What do you think would be an acceptable level of damage and what IS the goal?

I have my beliefs. I will wait for more info to come out before I truly get into it, but I think it is far darker tahn a gun grab.

There are things that will start to come out that will make people do a double take though. I promise you that. Things that will make you question what this was really all about.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by minnow
what makes an official an "awkward person"?

a medical examiner just happening to have the last name carver? nah, thats gotta just be a random coincidence (or family tradition).

perhaps look at his behavior? if a cop pulled him over, would be be suspect of alcohol or substance intoxication? perhaps he and other actors(?) like the young father in 1st vid and the euphoric mother in 2nd, were doped up, as part of the act. disturbed and disconcerting, and unstable would be the behavior i noticed in 1st video and examiner vid.

i see it, theres more evidence that this was fiction, than fact. i dont see another topic questioning a link to the Fed with Visionbox, just claims of such.

never thought i'd see the day in Constitutional America that within hours of the shooting, officials are already preemtively warning non-mass media journalists will be persecuted for going out on a limb.

And within hours people like yourself and many others are chomping at the conspiratorial bit in desperate efforts to implicate the government or other organisation. Those warnings were about people posing as the shooter and others who thought to express their pleasure in what took place. You, like others are wildly leaping from one thing to the next and consistently drawing conspiracy blanks.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

I have my beliefs. I will wait for more info to come out before I truly get into it, but I think it is far darker tahn a gun grab.

There are things that will start to come out that will make people do a double take though. I promise you that. Things that will make you question what this was really all about.

Sorry, I'm beyond double takes, however I will agree that this is far more evil than an attempted gun grab.

That said, actors playing roles wouldn't suprise me in the least. Isn't that what politicians do when they run for office? At least they always turn out to be somebody else in real life, too.

The world's a stage.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

I agree and think there is a lot of political currency left in this massacre. How it plays out, I don't know but you can be sure the walls of Washington are buzzing right now.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Sorry, I'm beyond double takes, however I will agree that this is far more evil than an attempted gun grab.

That said, actors playing roles wouldn't suprise me in the least. Isn't that what politicians do when they run for office? At least they always turn out to be somebody else in real life, too.

The world's a stage.

At best you MAY be able to make a case that these people are ACTING more shocked than they are. There is no way they are simply actors with no real connection to the event, though.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

At best you MAY be able to make a case that these people are ACTING more shocked than they are. There is no way they are simply actors with no real connection to the event, though.

No, that's not the BEST I may be able to make a case for. Emilies father is not looking too terribly shocked before the media cameras started rolling, he was yukking it up.

You say "there is no way" they are actors and yet you cannot or will not demonstrate how you could know such a thing, factually. My trust level isn't that high these days.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Please, do show me one single declassified document or piece of proof that shows america has EVER fabricated an entire event.

NSA just told us the Gulf of Tonkin was staged recently, they sprayed people with pathogens at Disney World to study the spread of disease... give me a break, there's a looooong history of our Government pulling this kind of crap, all the way back to Barbary.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy

Please, do show me one single declassified document or piece of proof that shows america has EVER fabricated an entire event.

NSA just told us the Gulf of Tonkin was staged recently, they sprayed people with pathogens at Disney World to study the spread of disease... give me a break, there's a looooong history of our Government pulling this kind of crap, all the way back to Barbary.
I'm well aware of false flags. What I asked for is proof that the government has used actors, and completely stage and event, movie set style.

I'm still waiting for that proof

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

No, that's not the BEST I may be able to make a case for. Emilies father is not looking too terribly shocked before the media cameras started rolling, he was yukking it up.

You say "there is no way" they are actors and yet you cannot or will not demonstrate how you could know such a thing, factually. My trust level isn't that high these days.

I'm not asking you to trust me. I'm asking you to use common sense.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Please, do show me one single declassified document or piece of proof that shows america has EVER fabricated an entire event. make the argument that they are false flags all you want, but to claim they never happened at all, that what we are seeing is actors and fakes, is so far out there as to make me worry about the mental health of those who buy into it.

Yes, that makes perfect sense. Why wouldn't the government declassify and release documents proving that they were complicit in crimes against their own people? I'm sure they've done that plenty, or ever would do that. Not like people would care, or want to revolt or anything.

And if anyone had any kind of evidence outside of a declassified document (declassified document
that one just does not get old) I'm certain you would likely not accept it, with the attitude I'm seeing from you.

With all the evidence out there that the government may have been involved in covering up some (of their own) really nasty activity, in many different cases, it makes me really worry about the mental health of those who believe everything they're told in "the official story," whatever that may be.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by LarryLove
reply to post by minnow

Everything you are reaching for here has been covered to death by other posters and not once has anyone landed a shred of evidence to warrant further investigation.

Edit: there is a propensity on ATS to slap source links without any fact checking by the individual. People are desperate to turn this into another 9/11 and I really don't think it is.
edit on 22-12-2012 by LarryLove because: (no reason given)

You are from the UK, that FIGURES!!
Minding American affairs like usual. Isnt there a Pub open this morning for you to start your day at? [color=gold]You know, add to the HUGE alcohol related deaths over there where alcohol should be BANNED at to save lives????

You annoying Brits want nothing more than for people to not question this event (nor any other events) as you have nothing but hope that Americans become disarmed like you BITTER spineless BRITS. SAD you are!!

This PLANNED event is a SICK TRAGEDY with its goal being to disarm America. There is so many HOLES in these recent shooting events that it is almost as if they WANT us to see what they are doing. The OP is helping to expose them, so feel free to go back to SLEEP as is common in the UK when RIGHTS and FREEDOMS are being TAKEN from you.

Mind you OWN AFFAIRS, yes? Its been "covered to death" with you Brits getting involved with American affairs. Take you OWN advise, eh? Time to "PISS-OFF" perhaps?

edit on 22-12-2012 by oper8zhin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Jerk it did happen I went to 3 wakes!

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by iwilliam

Yes, that makes perfect sense. Why wouldn't the government declassify and release documents proving that they were complicit in crimes against their own people? I'm sure they've done that plenty, or ever would do that. Not like people would care, or want to revolt or anything.

And if anyone had any kind of evidence outside of a declassified document (declassified document
that one just does not get old) I'm certain you would likely not accept it, with the attitude I'm seeing from you.

With all the evidence out there that the government may have been involved in covering up some (of their own) really nasty activity, in many different cases, it makes me really worry about the mental health of those who believe everything they're told in "the official story," whatever that may be.

I am not the one who brought up declassified documents. The poster I am responding to did. I was told to go look at declassified documents for proof that the US has completely fabricated, including the use of actors, an event. A fake event. One that did not really happen.

If you, or anyone else can show me one, since the claim was made that they are out there, I would gladly accept it.

What attitude are you seeing from me? That I wont accept any lame attempt at a conspiracy theory? As I have stated many times, I do believe that there is more going on here. But unfounded theories, with absolutely ZERO evidence, do not help anyone figure anything out. All they do is muddy up the water.

Its unfortunate that so many on here now express an attitude of "if you dont agree with me, you are a (insert any label here)". The motto of the site is deny ignorance. To do that, we need to reject the asinine, baseless theories, as they are just as bad, if not worse, than the lies in the msm.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by minnow

How can our government do this too us? What a way to celebrate Obama's re-election by the staged massacre of twenty 6 yo kids!

I in no way think a hoax was going on, but thing is I know this guy , this father from some where , But I don't know from where.

Is this guy famous or something, is he from Michigan? New York.
edit on 23-12-2012 by OOOOOO because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join