It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feds smoking Gun: contracted VisionBox (Denver, CO) 'crisis' actors?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

How can our government do this too us? What a way to celebrate Obama's re-election by the staged massacre of twenty 6 yo kids!

And look at how these "parents" behave after the funeral- especially the mother. She is so happy her child died together with so many other fellow student and together with her principal... What is she on, federal payroll?

Oh wait, the principal is died a hero while died while trying to shield students at the school, yet gave a statement to the media the day of the shooting?

Possible (not confirmed) source of actors, as mentioned in above YT video as well as on yahoo @3:10:

visionbox.org...

Crisis Actors is a professional group of actors trained at Visionbox to develop and portray characters in emergency training scenarios. The intensity at which they work recreates real life pressures that first responders going through the training must cope with.

How TPTB plan to keep the American masses in the dark like for other past & future false flags:

will it work? i mean, what percent of Americans are on ats or other "above mass media" portals to find much of these days' "news" is just smoke being blown up their wazoos?!

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by minnow

Everything you are reaching for here has been covered to death by other posters and not once has anyone landed a shred of evidence to warrant further investigation.

Edit: there is a propensity on ATS to slap source links without any fact checking by the individual. People are desperate to turn this into another 9/11 and I really don't think it is.
edit on 22-12-2012 by LarryLove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
What I find more disgusting than the government secretly killing 20 innocent 6 year olds,

is the sick people on here who salivate and get excited at the thought that their government slaughtered 20 innocent 6 year old kids (oh and some innocent adults), employed a range of actors who can assume positions in a community without anyone noticing, and then go on camera in and out of character as if any stupid bloody organisation given the job to pull off such a plan would use such useless people.

It's pathetic. It's disgusting.

Well done OP. You're opening my eyes more and more as to who I should really fear...

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Said it before and Ill say it again, i know, for a fact, that those people died. To claim otherwise is silly.

Hope the mods do their job and dump this thread, as it is already covered to death.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by LarryLove
reply to post by minnow

People are desperate to turn this into another 9/11 and I really don't think it is.

That was pretty obvious for the service a week later with the bell ringing and the media showing the names and photos of the victims (reminiscent of past 911 ceremonies).

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by LarryLove
reply to post by minnow

Everything you are reaching for here has been covered to death by other posters and not once has anyone landed a shred of evidence to warrant further investigation.

Edit: there is a propensity on ATS to slap source links without any fact checking by the individual. People are desperate to turn this into another 9/11 and I really don't think it is.

It's looking like the theory that won't die.... Ugh..... Kinda like the proverbial cat coming back. Oh well...

It's a new thread, a new OP and a new presentation so I'll say what I said on the other one that had suggested these parents are acting because we can't relate to their depth of surreal world change.

First, how many looking at this are old enough to have lost someone so close...your entire world has, to some degree, been based upon their existence and their every need and want...day and night...non stop? It's important. In fact, it's critical to ask because without SOME perspective to that near state of horrible 'intoxication' of loss, I wouldn't know where to begin.

My experience is from being the one who ordered the life support shut off on my own Dad, so I DO have some basis to know pain deeper than I knew existed.......and in some ways..will always live with every damn day.

Going from that FRACTION of what these people have suffered...I can say that it IS like being intoxicated. In fact, I've seen one movie that comes to mind which hit almost dead on...what living that world of pain was like.

Watch Top Gun ....After Goose is killed. Watch Maverick and how he interacts...or DOESN'T interact. Tom Cruise must have deep loss in his own past...because I never understood that and thought it was over-played until I lived it. Now I watch that movie...and I choke up in those parts. Not for THAT plot...but because that was me. So far removed from everyone else's reality that while I was IN it...I was never totally IN it.

These people...what I am watching..are where I was and kept right on going for several more stops down the line. Smiling? even laughing? I CAN see that. I honestly can. I think back...and what would it have been like if that loss had been the subject of media attention and interviews and cameras? I may very well have shown VERY confusing emotion from the sheer inability to process and make sense of the outlandish nature of it all.

After all.... just over a week ago, these people had lovely children, plans for a future that may have included college for them or maybe just Christmas to really make their year. Whatever....A week ago, life was still happening in their world.

Now? I'll wager many of these parents are over a week without anything like sleep we'd know which didn't first come with chemical assistance to enter.......and believe me...that's no sleep to think from either.

My two cents...in watching some people way out past where even pain stops short.
edit on 22-12-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: minor correction.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by minnow

And look at how these "parents" behave after the funeral- especially the mother. She is so happy her child died together with so many other fellow student and together with her principal... What is she on, federal payroll?

Are you for real? 'Happy'?

And people wonder why social networks are getting slammed for dubious and in this case vile comments.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

What I find more disgusting than the government secretly killing 20 innocent 6 year olds,

is the sick people on here who salivate and get excited at the thought that their government slaughtered 20 innocent 6 year old kids (oh and some innocent adults), employed a range of actors who can assume positions in a community without anyone noticing, and then go on camera in and out of character as if any stupid bloody organisation given the job to pull off such a plan would use such useless people.

What I find more disgusting are people like you who fail to look at the declassified documents and the terrible things our government has done to not only its own people, but to those of other countries!!!

The psyops has definately rotted your brain if you have the gall to call those who question their government disgusting, while you blindlessly believe every damned thing that they spoon feed into your dormant brain!!!!

Do you deny that your own government has killed hundreds of children using drone attacks????

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

Please, do show me one single declassified document or piece of proof that shows america has EVER fabricated an entire event. make the argument that they are false flags all you want, but to claim they never happened at all, that what we are seeing is actors and fakes, is so far out there as to make me worry about the mental health of those who buy into it.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
...in watching some people way out past where even pain stops short.

... and attempting to define the indefineable, to understand that which isn't to undersatand, to lay order to chaos, so to speak .... and yet Sooo many contnue to reach, to define, to iunderstand

mind boggling, to say the least, imo.:shk:

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
i dont type in lower caps n throw in an occasional incoherent sentence on purpose.. or do me?

case in point:

luckly, im not a medical examiner

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

Well done OP. You're opening my eyes more and more as to who I should really fear...

That's pretty much how I feel on the topic.. anyone who thinks this was faked is just being completely illogical anyway. You can't pull something like that off, there would have to be TOO MANY PEOPLE involved.. you'd have to trust them to NEVER SPEAK ABOUT IT ... So the idea they hired actors from a company is absurdity at it's finest.

How would they pitch that? .. "Yeah we want to fake a huge disaster involving the death of 20 kids, so we'd like to hire you .. oh and shhhhh wink wink nudge nudge"

The whole thing is just lacking any logical thought... most of what we're seeing is just bad reporting... the principal DID die, that statement was by someone else who either said they were the principal or was assumed to be .. it was probably just someone else who worked there.

The biggest hole in this whole story is simply the scale of it .. it makes it pretty much impossible to do without someone speaking up about it .. and the motives don't make sense either.. all of this to push gun control? .. not likely.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Please, do show me one single declassified document or piece of proof that shows america has EVER fabricated an entire event. make the argument that they are false flags all you want, but to claim they never happened at all, that what we are seeing is actors and fakes, is so far out there as to make me worry about the mental health of those who buy into it.

Hmmmm, being you are being obtuse how about the Gulf of Tonkin? Ever hear of it???

How about the government giving people syphilis??? Nope? Haven't heard of that either??

Oh! How about Operation Paperclip OR Operation Northwoods????? Hmmmmmm????? Enough for ya there pal, or would you like me to continue!!!!

Don't act like our government are a bunch of freakin angels and won't do what ever it takes to fullfill their agenda! History proves your are wrong!

edit on 22-12-2012 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

i dont type in lower caps n throw in an occasional incoherent sentence on purpose.. or do me?

case in point:

luckly, im not a medical examiner

My understanding was that he DID use the rifle and it was a shotgun in his car.. this makes for bad reporting.. the medical examiner is not the police investigating... because media put out bad information isn't this guys fault. The media misreporting the rifle being in the car is their own doing.. and they make mistakes like that all the time.
edit on 12/22/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker1963
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Hmmmm, being you are being obtuse how about the Gulf of Tonkin? Ever hear of it???

How about the government giving people syphilis??? Nope? Haven't heard of that either??

Oh! How about Operation Paperclip OR Operation Northwoods????? Hmmmmmm????? Enough for ya there pal, or would you like me to continue!!!!

Don't act like our government are a bunch of freakin angels and won't do what ever it takes to fullfill their agenda! History proves your are wrong!

edit on 22-12-2012 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

Nope, I'm quite aware of The tonkin incident. Care to show me where they used actors? where they faked the entire thing? Where it didnt actually happen, and was all a movie set?

Yes, I think I would like you to continue, because what you are citing are false flags, not fake events. There is a very big difference.

I never claimed the gov't wouldnt do it. But way to prove that you missed the whole point, there, bud.
edit on 22-12-2012 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a medical examiner reports what he examined, medically, in simple medical terms, no?

this one laughs about examing dead kids, and talks about photographer positions and his family name/initials and tents instead of his.. job?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker1963

What I find more disgusting are people like you who fail to look at the declassified documents and the terrible things our government has done to not only its own people, but to those of other countries!!!

The psyops has definately rotted your brain if you have the gall to call those who question their government disgusting, while you blindlessly believe every damned thing that they spoon feed into your dormant brain!!!!

Do you deny that your own government has killed hundreds of children using drone attacks????

There's nothing wrong with questioning the actions of the government, however it's a big thing here on these forums to try to attribute every tragedy on the planet to the government.. You name it, if it was bad.. someone has tried to blame the government for it ... Bad storms? government! .. kid goes on a psychotic rampage, must have been the government... did your wife cheat on you? you might wanna ask the government about that.

Ok the latter example was extreme, but it really gets like this.. Literally every tragic event has someone trying to connect dots that probably don't have any connection to begin with to invent a conspiracy theory.... that honestly feels like what is going on here too, and you know? I knew it would.. the moment I heard about this in the news I knew ATS would salivate over it and have a whole slew of theories,

So ultimately.. sure it's fine to question or even distrust what you're told by uncle sam given the nature of that beast.. but they aren't behind EVERYTHING.. bad stuff happens without them all the time, that's the real world.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

a medical examiner reports what he examined, medically, in simple medical terms, no?

this one laughs about examing dead kids, and talks about photographer positions and his family name/initials and tents instead of his.. job?

He just seems like a bit of an awkward person.. he's probably just that way.. and people with his kind of job who deal with dead bodies constantly have a way of being very much desensitized .. the real mystery here is more along the line of why they would even have him speak in the first place because he's obviously bad at it .. he probably has never given a press conference

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

For God's sake, keep your shirt on ! You are the only one intersted in you .

edit on 22-12-2012 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
reply to post by seeker1963

Off topic, but just some off the top of my head documentation on how beloved humans are to TPTB:

www.theskanner.com...

www.amazon.com...

Now, none of those people were actors.

Mental health is an issue, though. Have you ever read the side effects listed on any of the prescription drugs doctors pass out like candy? They're actors in lab coats, too, smiling and pretending to give a crap about their patient's wellbeing.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join