It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
DID THE TIME REVERT BACK to 2002?

did we just go back some years.. on my computer time reverted back.

also on my cell phone time says 2002. 1 jan.

anyone?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by 2Unknown

Mine says 2012, adjust your clock.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by 2Unknown

Funny you bring that up. My computer reverted to 2009 about a week ago. Didn't make much of it and readjusted the clock. As for a 2012 correlation, I don't think so.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2Unknown
DID THE TIME REVERT BACK to 2002?

did we just go back some years.. on my computer time reverted back.

also on my cell phone time says 2002. 1 jan.

anyone?

SOOOOOO weird you are asking about this. This did not happen to me yesterday, but it happened to me last Saturday, the 15th. My call logs were empty and then when numbers started popping back on there, it says I made phone calls at midnight on January 1st. The times in my call and message log were mixed up in order chronologically. When I made a call to my husband's phone to make sure that it was working, it said I made a call at midnight on January 1st. I called my carrier, TMobile, and the wait time was extremely long at 11 pm at night, so I have to think it was a carrier thing, a satellite thing, because by Sunday morning, it was fixed and the call logs were even fixed. We joked around and said it has to do with solar flares

Still, so weird that you mentioned this, as I had forgotten about it already. Who is your carrier?

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
A few weeks ago I got a "severely delayed" message on my cell from a friend who normally lives in Canada, comes to visit a few times a year. The message was that she was still at a certain restaurant near my home here in USA.

But the message was delivered well over 2 months after she already went back to Canada (and while she was still in Canada). Another thread I was recently reading somewhere someone had something similar happen to them.

new topics

top topics

join