It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rekos Facebook Links to Cannon Ridge Training Teaches Krav Maga Israeli Defense Forces Training

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Just thought some people might find this of Interest.

Since, we all know the Israelis and Mossad never get involved in anything political or assassination, no less.

Krista Rekos Facebook Page

Cannon Ridge Training Center

Krav Maga Ad on Cannon Ridge Site

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Hey, great catch!

That is one of the most effective and most devastating self defense techniques a person can be taught. Even a little old lady, they say, can make short work of someone twice her size...since size is made a liability and not a benefit.

I hadn't realized that training center was there with this and I know a few in that area of the nation who had lamented the long trip it is to attend the private training facilities in Arizona or Oregon.

Thanks again!

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I'm not sure why this is of note....Krav Maga is extremely popular these days, both as a self defense technique and a form of fitness. There are places to train everywhere.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
I'm not sure why this is of note....Krav Maga is extremely popular these days, both as a self defense technique and a form of fitness. There are places to train everywhere.

Yes, and it's the only link on the families facebook page that stands out as "different".
and the fact that it's located in Newton, CT, which is an odd "coincidence".
I wonder if the father, Richard is a member of the Israeli Defense Forces? or the Mossad? He looks like he could be, that's for sure.
edit on 22-12-2012 by magickmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by magickmaster

Hi,

I am new to this whole thing and I am just catching up today.

I see that Krista Rekos is the mom of one of the children killed at Newton.

Yes, and it's the only link on the families facebook page that stands out as "different".

In what way does the Krav Maga connection come to bear on this situation? And what is significantly 'different' about it?

I am sincerely curious.

Thanks in advance.

I wonder if the father, Richard is a member of the Israeli Defense Forces? or the Mossad? He looks like he could be, that's for sure.

Ok, got it.
edit on 22-12-2012 by Xoanon because: .

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by magickmaster
Just thought some people might find this of Interest.

Since, we all know the Israelis and Mossad never get involved in anything political or assassination, no less.

Krista Rekos Facebook Page

Cannon Ridge Training Center

Krav Maga Ad on Cannon Ridge Site

I guess it was only going to be a matter of time before you made the leap of conspiratorial faith to Israel. You have been prolific your endeavour to find a conspiracy where there is none and have asked you before and ask you again: with all your theories about this being a stage event, are you so sure of them that you would put your real name and face to them. In fact, would you speak directly with those families you are accusing to support your theory?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

and the fact that it's located in Newton, CT, which is an odd "coincidence".
edit on 22-12-2012 by magickmaster because: (no reason given)

From having a link to place to practice a very popular martial art to "i wonder if the Father, Richard is a member of the Israeli Defense Force"?

Yikes. Thats like saying that every person who owns a desert eagle might be IDF. Or saying anyone who practices Jiu Jitsu must be Yakuza.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
So Israel even has a say in this, huh?
How many times can you recall Israel making a public announcement to the American people over a gun massacre, or anything, for that matter?

Suspicious, yes.

Natanyahoo Speech

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

How many times can you recall Israel making a public announcement to the American people over a gun massacre, or anything, for that matter?

Suspicious, yes.

Natanyahoo Speech

How about his statement to Norway?
www.swedishwire.com...

Or how about the condolences he sent over something like the passing of a Senator?
www.israelnationalnews.com...

How about to Algerian bombing victims?
www.middleeastinfo.net...

How about the embassy attacks?
patriotsforamerica.org...

Theres more, but you have google too.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Suspicious, yes.

Natanyahoo Speech

You mean Benjamin Netanyahu.

I have to ask: are you blindly just jumping from one random dot to the next in the hope something will stick? The lives of so many young people cut short in such an extreme way has caused genuine bewilderment and condemnation across the world and see nothing suspicious in Netanyahu speaking out.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by LarryLove

Suspicious, yes.

Natanyahoo Speech

I have to ask: are you blindly just jumping from one random dot to the next in the hope something will stick? The lives of so many young people cut short in such an extreme way has caused genuine bewilderment and condemnation across the world and see nothing suspicious in Netanyahu speaking out.

You got it exactly right .He is hoping that one of these dozens of threads will actually stick, giving him notoriety.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Suspicious, yes.

Natanyahoo Speech

Look, here is a quote from David Cameron offering his and the countries condolences to those affected by the massacre. Fairly standard stuff these comments from world leaders to other countries in times of tragedy and such like. Now, if you can link Cameron and the UK to this conspiracy of yours, then I am all ears!

Cameron -- Twitter statement

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by LarryLove

Suspicious, yes.

Natanyahoo Speech

You got it exactly right .He is hoping that one of these dozens of threads will actually stick, giving him notoriety.

And this is what I find disgusting about the whole thing. Someone using the desperate and unbearable situation of others to drive fantastical ideas (numerous times) without any thought or consideration to the people affected. I really wouldn't mind if there was even a single nugget of proof that checked out, but all that is happening here (and in other threads) is people grabbing any coincidence and running amuck.

One of kids that died, Dylan Hockley, lived in a town only few miles away from me before moving out to the states. There has been strong outpouring of grief and I would really like to see some of these posters come out the conspiratorial closet to put their names and faces behind their outlandish accusations. My guess is that they wouldn't dare express these sentiments without the anonymity of an avatar and handle.
edit on 22-12-2012 by LarryLove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by LarryLove

And now he will abandon this thread, after being proven wrong.

I have a second-cousin in newtown. She is VERY bothered by the fact that people are making all of these wild claims. Its truly sad.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

I really feel for them and it is entirely messed up (and mentally not right I think) for people to post such garbage when the real motivator behind their claims is being first past the post with an unimaginable conspiracy. The massacre needs to be analysed and critical thought applied as to why it happened and what can be done to prevent it from happening again.

new topics

top topics

join