It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to tell if it the spirit is of good, or of bad.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

Excellent posts! Good Biblical support, and good common sense.

It's interesting how many people see this as an issue. More and more, as the days get shorter, i think more will need the information. Nice job providing some truth for those seeking.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonKnight13
Excellent thread. The discussion thus far has been very informative.

To all who are knowledgeable...

I understand that one can tests spirits with the universal question. How does one approach them when the Holy Spirit gifts a person with powerful discernment that gives a specific feeling or image regarding alignment & other attributes?

Originally posted by Jameliel
You just wrote that the Holy Spirit itself gifts that person with a powerful discernment. Thus it seems you would approach them with the feeling the Holy Spirit gave you. Call them out on the truth. And that universal test question is a load of bs. Spirits can and will straight up lie.

Discernment is a gift, and some can tell just from that, but you would want to be sure you had it before just assuming you could. If someone had discernment, they would not be approaching some evil spirit in the first place (unless in case of a possession or something similar).

It's true that the evil ones can lie. In fact, it is expected. That is what they do.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Your summary holds true for those whom are here in the physical, those spirits yes. My OP is for those who go outside of the physical, mainly to common ground, where the ones who cannot come into the physical reside. Mainly where others go to astral project. I should have made that clear in the OP.

This was not detailed in the word, because back at that time, many were not leaving the body as much as others are today.

On top of that, below is more bold today, than they are from before.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
RAPHIAM... cross from this to other from NEPHILEM TO RAPHIAM. Younger souls play and detected (out there)..its based on WHO YOU ARE before atrvl LIGHT or artificial so if soul ?? integrity within hmm potential access point of waiting transmigration some
Waiting for prey...

VENUS*
edit on 1/2/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

Your summary holds true for those whom are here in the physical, those spirits yes. My OP is for those who go outside of the physical, mainly to common ground, where the ones who cannot come into the physical reside. Mainly where others go to astral project. I should have made that clear in the OP.

This was not detailed in the word, because back at that time, many were not leaving the body as much as others are today.

On top of that, below is more bold today, than they are from before.

I have already pointed out to you that such practices are NOT condoned in the Bible. It's not accurate to claim no one tried that then. Such things are considered dangerous, and wrong. To encourage people to talk to spirits in such ways is to encourage them to do what God tells them not to do. One could question the motive for such a thing.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

I have already pointed out to you that such practices are NOT condoned in the Bible. It's not accurate to claim no one tried that then. Such things are considered dangerous, and wrong. To encourage people to talk to spirits in such ways is to encourage them to do what God tells them not to do. One could question the motive for such a thing.

The OP was not directed to the religious, nor does the OP encourage others to speak. As many already speak on their own, this was for them.
edit on 2-1-2013 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   

The OP was not directed to the religious, nor does the OP encourage others to speak. As many already speak on their own, this was for them.

Forum rules indicate anyone may speak. Be that as it may, nowhere does the OP state "This is for those not religious". And in fact, what difference would it make. To tell if a spirit is of above or below, TEST it and see if it LIES. Neutral MUST eventually choose paths, even from day to day in certain choices. Therefore there is no true neutral.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Jameliel

Forum rules indicate anyone may speak. Be that as it may, nowhere does the OP state "This is for those not religious".

You must follow the conversation. The other poster was referring to speaking to spirits, not speaking as in a reply.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

What, exactly, does that nonsense have to do with what I posted? Your OP wasn't directed at just one group, and you have no idea who does or doesn't do what, unless they share that with you.

By posting a thread, you do, in fact, encourage people to speak, because that's what a thread is for. If you want to decide who can and can't post, and ignore anyone that disagrees with you, then I would put forth that you are not sure of your position. Religious or not, contacting spirits of unknown motivations is dangerous. Try addressing that. Your thread is supposed to be about that very problem - dangerous spirits.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Forum rules indicate anyone may speak. Be that as it may, nowhere does the OP state "This is for those not religious".

You must follow the conversation. The other poster was referring to speaking to spirits, not speaking as in a reply.

I have followed all conversations well. There is no error to what I have posted here.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   

By posting a thread, you do, in fact, encourage people to speak, because that's what a thread is for. If you want to decide who can and can't post, and ignore anyone that disagrees with you, then I would put forth that you are not sure of your position. Religious or not, contacting spirits of unknown motivations is dangerous. Try addressing that. Your thread is supposed to be about that very problem - dangerous spirits.

I was addressing your comment about speaking to spirits, not speaking as in a reply.

To encourage people to talk to spirits in such ways is to encourage them to do what God tells them not to do. One could question the motive for such a thing.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   

I have followed all conversations well. There is no error to what I have posted here.

The other poster posted this:

To encourage people to talk to spirits in such ways is to encourage them to do what God tells them not to do. One could question the motive for such a thing.

I replied, in kind.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

How about you address the many questions people out to you, and stop offering all the evasive responses?

I commented that talking to spirits is dangerous. Comment on that. Explain how you feel it would not be dangerous to talk to some entity that one cannot positively identify.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
reply to post by jhill76

How about you address the many questions people out to you, and stop offering all the evasive responses?

I commented that talking to spirits is dangerous. Comment on that. Explain how you feel it would not be dangerous to talk to some entity that one cannot positively identify.

This was addressed page 3.

If the Spirit confirms it is from below, you avoid. There is nothing good that can be gained from continuing speech with one from below.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   

I replied, in kind.

N, you replied in evasion. You still have not addressed my points. Still waiting.

If you start a thread, you need to be able to comment on your assertions.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   

I replied, in kind.

I replied, in kind and without error. Seems your comprehension may be lacking. So by the way, are you planning on replying to your PMs and doing what you said?

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   

You assumed I was restricting the other poster from speaking, my intent and my response was directed towards the poster talking about speaking to spirits, not speaking in this forum. You words were clear.

Your quote.

Forum rules indicate anyone may speak.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
reply to post by jhill76

This was addressed page 3.

If the Spirit confirms it is from below, you avoid. There is nothing good that can be gained from continuing speech with one from below.

The point is, you cannot know, in some sort of trance state, where one is from. Angels don't communicate with people through out of body experiences. There are only the two types. No neutral ground. They either stayed with God, or they revolted with Satan and fell. One from God would not need someone to use mediation, trances, OBEs, or whatever to communicate. They would be completely straight forward. Only an evil one would want such methods.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

You assumed I was restricting the other poster from speaking, my intent and my response was directed towards the poster talking about speaking to spirits, not speaking in this forum. You words were clear.

Say what you wish. I care no longer. Too many self-contradictions and a lack of truth to too much you have written. PMs? Why? You said..... Didnt do......again......Saying you will do something and then you dont, nor do you even address it in a response = a lie. Period point blank, plain and simple. As I said in the beginning. You can tell a tree by its fruits. Call yourself an apple tree all you like, but if the fruit that comes forth are crabapples...there you go=)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

The point is, you cannot know, in some sort of trance state, where one is from. Angels don't communicate with people through out of body experiences. There are only the two types. No neutral ground. They either stayed with God, or they revolted with Satan and fell. One from God would not need someone to use mediation, trances, OBEs, or whatever to communicate. They would be completely straight forward. Only an evil one would want such methods.

No, there was some who couldn't make a choice when it was asked of them, they are bound to neutral ground. What happened in the beginning is not fully stated in the Word, and for good reason. It has no bearing on ones life down here, since the ones bound to common ground do not come here.

One from God would not need someone to use mediation, trances, OBEs, or whatever to communicate.

This was not encouraged anywhere in this thread. This holds true.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join