It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David & Francine Wheeler are BOTH Actors / Dream Jam is under GREAT KNIGHT Productions, like Dark Kn

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
So it turns out Benjamin Wheeler's (who apparently died in Sandy Hook, his parents are both actors, and the company that produces Francine's band the "Dream Jam Band" is called Great Knight Productions. Dark Knight is the name of the film where Sandy Hook was mentioned and the name of the location where the massacre took place.

Check out the following links.
Francine (Francine Wheeler)
Francine is a singer, actress, songwriter and teacher who has designed music and movement programs for babies and preschoolers.

Dream Jam Band Great Knight Productions

David Wheler (Actor) Marries Francine Lobis

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I have to ask, so what? I mean this just comes off as desperate. So the name of some prodution company shares one word as the title of a Batman movie? And so what if a school named Sandy Hook matches a place on a map shown for two seconds in the film? Sandy Hook is hardly a rare name. If you want to I am sure you sit down and find things with similar names in hundreds if not thousands of films.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
I have to ask, so what? I mean this just comes off as desperate. So the name of some prodution company shares one word as the title of a Batman movie? And so what if a school named Sandy Hook matches a place on a map shown for two seconds in the film? Sandy Hook is hardly a rare name. If you want to I am sure you sit down and find things with similar names in hundreds if not thousands of films.

just collecting more evidence of actors involved. That's all.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by magickmaster
So it turns out Benjamin Wheeler's (who apparently died in Sandy Hook, his parents are both actors, and the company that produces Francine's band the "Dream Jam Band" is called Great Knight Productions. Dark Knight is the name of the film where Sandy Hook was mentioned and the name of the location where the massacre took place.

Check out the following links.
Francine (Francine Wheeler)
Francine is a singer, actress, songwriter and teacher who has designed music and movement programs for babies and preschoolers.

Dream Jam Band Great Knight Productions

David Wheler (Actor) Marries Francine Lobis

Dark Knight / Great Knight, maybe-maybe not.It is though now a confirmed fact the parent's are actor's.That has been alledged alot and is now proven ,so well done.Something that grabs me is the profile of the preformer Jazz a Matz.He look's a hell of alot like the smiling dad that everybody has pointed out and critizied.Maybe someone who is tech savy could put up the two pictures for comparison.
edit on 22-12-2012 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by magickmaster

You have got to be kidding me. Another thread supposing that these folk were actors. Are you basing this off pure coincidence in names or do you have something to go on?

Edits: actors in your sense and not their professions.
edit on 22-12-2012 by LarryLove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by magickmaster

Do you realize how close in proximity Connecticut is to Broadway (Manhattan?) Where do you think actors live? Under the stages or behind the curtains?

If you live in the Tri-state area....(especially in the Catskills/Hudson Valley area/Adirondacks where I am from) it is more unusual NOT to run into a handful of actors/performers/authors. This didn't take place in the backwoods of Kentucky after all.

I find all these threads totally disrespectful and for once I am GLAD the feds are starting to arrest people who post this crap on the Internet. Because instead of helping people get through this, you do nothing be rile up the barbarians again. Shameful, despicable and inexcusable.
edit on 22-12-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I have also confirmed that Gene Rosen is NOT the same Gene Rosen from the SAG, as some are suggesting. I have seen pics of the two next to each other and they are definitely NOT the same person.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

What evidence are you collecting? And have you checked these pieces of evidence out to be able to make a claim of anything at all being 'evidence'? If you use words like 'evidence' it assumes you have solid, provable information to go on. If so, what is this solid information and where can we find it?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Did you know that famed actor David Thewlis, famous for roles in the Harry Potter series, The Big Lebowski, Seven years in Tibet, and many more, is actually named David Wheeler?

HE MUST BE LINKED!

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

I have also confirmed that Gene Rosen is NOT the same Gene Rosen from the SAG, as some are suggesting. I have seen pics of the two next to each other and they are definitely NOT the same person.

How have you confirmed this?

And if you are so sure about these unusual findings, are you happy to put your real name and face to them?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

And even if he was...so what? Are actors not supposed to encounter real life tragedies? Are they somehow immune from that?

I seriously don't understand what the point is. I think I know what the suggestion is, but if people would STOP and look at the enormity of this entire event then you would see this in no way could've been contrived. For what?....your guns? Listen the government doesn't need to qualify anything. If they want gun control [[[[BAM]]]] they'll get gun control. They don't need all this drama to justify one swipe of the pen on a new Bill.

Truly disappointing.
edit on 22-12-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Psssssst. You forgot the hurricane! I'm just tryin' to help

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

That's nice.

Some people collect stamps. Others cards.

But you! You like to collect the dead memories of children and mock them by assuming their parents are fake, not real, actors and that they're laughing at us while we think they're mourning.

I don't know how you sleep at night.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Thank GOD I'm not the only one seeing this as a disturbing at the very least and sickeningly distasteful at the worst, state of affairs here.

I'm all for asking questions. But this is beyond pale. No different than the westboro baptists who go to funerals with signs saying god hates f...., it's just as sick. They think what they're doing is right. So do these people here.

And they ignore completely the people they are hurting. All for their own self gratification...

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Knight-Ridder, Inc.
Knight Oil Tools
Knight's Companies
Knight Capital Group

Etc, etc.
There are hundreds of companies, films, songs, etc., with the word "knight".

Why does it matter if they are actors or not? If you want to make something out of this theory I think you need to also connect these people to Holmes or Aurora. Something more than the word "knight".

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
What a mind blower!

edit on 13-4-2013 by Foobler because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Omg not only is David Wheeler an 'actor' but he has also been identified as an FBI OFFICER at the very same scene of SH where his son was murdered? That's a Satanic James Bond if I ever seen one:
i2.cdn.turner.com...

(post by Plantagenet removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Closed for staff review.

new topics

top topics

join