It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Just In: Kerry is the Anti-Christ!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiRtYDeViL
How the hell could Bush win except by massive vote fraud? What has he done, better yet what hasn't he #ed up? Just tell me why he will win on Nov 2nd no one can!

Hey DD, where ya been? Glad you're back.

I think the only possible way Bush will "win" is if there is a "terrorist" attack, if they suddenly have Osama bin Forgotten in custody or by massive vote fraud. I don't put anything past BushCo.

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Got sick of hanging out here. People reading day after day in the news the pure corruption of GW Bush and then defending everything he does. It's pathetic! People that support Bush are traitors plain and simple. Now I�m not saying you have to love old Scary Kerry but my god how can anyone defend Bush and call themselves a patriot!

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiRtYDeViL
Now I�m not saying you have to love old Scary Kerry but my god how can anyone defend Bush and call themselves a patriot!

THey are either (a) BRAINWASHED, (b) greedy or (c) skeered to death of the boogyman. BOO!

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   
If anything, Edwards has more charcteristics of the Anti-Christ, but then again if Bill becomes UN Secretsry General and Hillary wins the House in 2008, that would be the NWO to me....

MJ

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Kerry is an alien,, not the anti Christ. Seeee the aliens really are gonna help us at last. btw It will take two Johns to flush the vegetation of the past four years. Out-Source Bush!!

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickmastertricK
If anything, Edwards has more charcteristics of the Anti-Christ, but then again if Bill becomes UN Secretsry General and Hillary wins the House in 2008, that would be the NWO to me....

The Breck girl?! Get out!

There's NO_Way Hillary will ever win the WH. She can't be the Anti-Christ, either. She's too fugly.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join