It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012+ The End Is Very Near - The God(s) Are Returning

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
The argument goes back to Sumer. Why would the archetypes be so similiar? Where did Egypt get the ideas for their myths and false Gods? The Jewish people. Archeology has verified the cities and landscapes exactly as described in the Bible. Egyptian and Sumer myth is just that...myth. False gods created to deceive, by cultures much like our own.....self centered, hedonistic people who wanted no rules and believed that worshipping them would cause these false gods to bless them.

Now the atheist wants to believe that the Jews stole them from Egypt. The proof in the excavation points towards the opposite, the Bible has been proven accurate many, many times.

As to Jesus and his divinity, the Gospels were written within thirty to forty years of his death, and the Gospels themselves have been proven genuine. Daniel was written aroun 170 BC and accurately foretold of the rise and fall of the empires right up to the current EU reformation (Roman Empire). Now take it all as a conspiracy...you have some kind of massive conspiracy over thousands of years involving hundreds of people...a conspiracy that has grown from a teacher and his apostles ministering in parts of the Middle East. This conspiracy has somehow lasted for two thousand years, prophecy has been fulfilled and is being fulfilled today, and yet it is all coincidence to the athiest, and somehow there is just some other meaning and it is all happenstance and chance, no meaning at all, it's just some weird mix of old myths that somehow never happened.

The atheist will go to any length to believe that there are no real repercussions to our choices in life. I;ve been there, I get it. When I was out drinking, chasing chicks, and basically doing whatever the hell I wanted to, I felt free. That is our nature. But eventually I hit bottom and started searching for truth, and God opened my eyes. I know the scoffing, the thinking that there is some secret that I just haven't found yet. Really, there isn't.

Atheism has no answer for the creation of matter, other than that nothing implies something, or somehow chance created matter (when that is scientifically and logically impossible) or that aliens planted us here, or that there is an eternal force, etc, etc. Buddhism teaches self, Hinduism teaches self, New Age teaches self. Christianity teaches lack of self, and servitude to God for HIS glory. The concept itself is staggering. Because the deeper you go into yourself the more transparent self becomes....we are all dead in spirit without God. We are literally lost without his goodness, because only he is actually good. Humans left to themselves and their wants and needs...what happened today? Innocent people killed for nothing, all over the world. Kids shot in classrooms with automatic weapons.

And why does God allow evil? That one is coming. He allows us to do right OR wrong, because we aren't robots. But we pay for the choices we make, in the end. That should be the atheists biggest fear, because it is very obvious where atheism leads. People can create whatever gods they want, be it money, sexual gratification, etc. They will pay for it eventually.

* Just want to say that this is what I believe based on reading, faith and my own studies. I respect your right to disagree. Don't mean to be pompous, I have just been on the other side and I feel like there are alot of lost souls being misled by a few nuts on that side....much like many of you probably feel that Christians are misled by nuts on our side. I'll go on the record with, I feel man made religion is a fallacy in most cases and I understand people not believing in God or Christ because the truth gets obscured and lost in the mess of mind control and dogma. I believe in Christianity as taught by Christ, not any denominations take on it. God bless.

edit on 24-12-2012 by BSFC123 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-12-2012 by BSFC123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Dear "Can't Say"

I agree! We are in those End Times, and the God(s) are soon to return. However, let's not leave out anything important. For instance, let's not leave out that John said God will destroy those who destroy the Earth, or that there will be an epic earthquake, or that John says to "prepare the way" and how to do that from a positive, pro-active perspective.

The word Apocalypse means "the revealing" regarding the End of Days. Nothing more. If you are ready for a literal "revealing" of every vision that John described in his legendary Book of Revelations, then you owe it to yourself to examine the images in the video below to see what John was talking about.

In March 2012, I was shown every one of John's revelations in one specific mountain range in Utah, all of them grouped in one area, like a gigantic continuous mural in the landscape. Most of them measure exactly 3 miles across, some are double that size. All of them are perfectly proportioned. And some of them exist at elevations exceeding 8000'. They can only be seen from the sky, at least 2 miles up, and cannot be seen from ground level. The Utah images are located exactly 7000 miles from the Great Pyramid at GIZA.

Below is a sampling of some of these beautiful Apocalyptic images. I wrote a book and created several one-minute videos to show people how to understand that John's prophecy is true. I contrast the GoogleEarth images with my artist renditions to help people see them:

The Locust (carrying a CHI RHO Cross -- the symbol of Christ's name)

The Beast of Revelation (with an image of John beside it, not looking scared)

Women of the Apocalypse (the Harlot of Babylon, and the Woman Given Two Wings of an Eagle)

The Great Harvest of Babylon (with Nebuchadnezzar II, who wasn't mentioned in the verse)

Here's all of them together (and more) in an 8 minute video:

So now here's another critical piece to this "Apocalyptic" download that's even more "revealing" of the truth.

The Book of Revelations images are embedded beside other images of Sumerian Gods and Goddesses in the same geographic area in Utah! They traveled global as well as intergalactic! Also, the planet Venus has images embedded upon it that correspond to the Aztec legend of Creation (featuring Quetzelcoatl and the Lord of Mictlan with his accompanying owl and jaguar), and the Sumerian legend of LuHunga (the Agrarian Worker) bringing forth the Age of Pisces in mural format that portrays a galactic calendar. That's a lot to digest, but it's all there, and it's a bit much to explain on one page.

Now you have some evidence, it's up to you to decide what's true for yourself. John's Revelation was not designed to be exclusive to a select group of "experts" or whatever. They made it simple and obvious for everyone to understand. Just look at the images and use the artist's renditions to help you learn how to "see" what's been put into the landscape by the Gods. Keep in mind that it takes using BOTH sides of your brain to recognize these amazing works of art left thousands of years ago. And, it wouldn't hurt to read the Book of Revelation -- it's only 15 pages!

I hope this resonates and provides guidance for interpreting John's important message.
My goal is to share the information with those who can benefit from it.
Indeed, it's time to prepare the way!!

Best wishes,
Elizabeth

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Darn! I must have entered the Youtube info incorrectly (sorry I'm new to this site).
Hope it works this time!

The Locust (with CHI RHO Cross)
youtu.be...

The Beast of Revelation
youtu.be...

Women of the Apocalypse
youtu.be...

The Great Harvest of Babylon
(featuring Nebuchadnezzar II)
youtu.be...

These GoogleEarth images are all grouped together
youtu.be...

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
No, the end is not near, and the Gods are not returning.

Apparently denying ignorance isn't as easy as it looks...

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SacredGeology

I'm sure other people can see different pictures in these landscapes. Some that I could see looked a lot different to your artist renditions.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Thanks for taking a look, and yes, there are other images in the landscape. However, John's images are distinct in the landscape, are all in the same area, and fit his descriptions perfectly. You might also keep in mind that each of these images is 3 miles in diameter across a mountain terrain.

For example, John describes the Locusts "standing like horses ready for battle ... with breastplates of iron ... and tails like scorpions." He describes the Beast of Revelation as "having feet of a bear, teeth of a lion." It's all right there in the landscape, in one huge mural.

Perhaps it's easier to see the Locust in this GoogleEarth jpg.
www.meetup.com...

Here's the Beast of Revelation
www.meetup.com...

And what about this incredible monument to Nebbuchadnezzar II in the Great Harvest image.
www.meetup.com...

I don't think I could have described them better myself! I hope these images help!

Cheers,
Elizabeth

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by punkorange
reply to post by chr0naut

Just some fuel for the fire, but I've pondered on the idea of Timothy Leary being one of the two witnesses, He did a lot of spiritual work. He in fact helped start an entire subculture of being happy they are dead. Hell they're known as the grateful dead.
The angel with the small scroll in his hand reminded me of a blotter hit of acid. In the end days they will drink poisons and will not die... and the angel with his foot on the land and water in a way reminded me of the atomic bombings in WW2.
Leary's death is still an interesting subject to me as well. Also interesting to note that he ascended to heaven after he died, he was cremated and sent into space on the Pegasus rocket. Maybe his head really was cut off, then returned to his body before he died peacefully in his sleep?

"Then God resurrects the two witnesses. This strikes fear on everyone witnessing their revival and the two witnesses ascend to heaven."

Don't take my post as my actual beliefs, more just some interesting things that I noted not too long ago.

You need to consider the full description of the two witnesses and what they will do. They will call down plagues similar to the plagues of Egypt mentioned in Exodus. People will associate those plagues to the two witnesses and will be pleased that the plagues have stopped when the witnesses die.

To fulfill prophecy, the whole text must be fulfilled, not just a sentence here and there.

Similarly, equating Osama Bin Laden and Saddam Hussein with the two witnesses might seem tempting if you only read part of the prophecy, but there are significant parts in the prophecy that absolutely have no connection to them. You can't simply ignore these omissions.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

Originally posted by punkorange
reply to post by chr0naut

Just some fuel for the fire, but I've pondered on the idea of Timothy Leary being one of the two witnesses, He did a lot of spiritual work. He in fact helped start an entire subculture of being happy they are dead. Hell they're known as the grateful dead.
The angel with the small scroll in his hand reminded me of a blotter hit of acid. In the end days they will drink poisons and will not die... and the angel with his foot on the land and water in a way reminded me of the atomic bombings in WW2.
Leary's death is still an interesting subject to me as well. Also interesting to note that he ascended to heaven after he died, he was cremated and sent into space on the Pegasus rocket. Maybe his head really was cut off, then returned to his body before he died peacefully in his sleep?

"Then God resurrects the two witnesses. This strikes fear on everyone witnessing their revival and the two witnesses ascend to heaven."

Don't take my post as my actual beliefs, more just some interesting things that I noted not too long ago.

You need to consider the full description of the two witnesses and what they will do. They will call down plagues similar to the plagues of Egypt mentioned in Exodus. People will associate those plagues to the two witnesses and will be pleased that the plagues have stopped when the witnesses die.

To fulfill prophecy, the whole text must be fulfilled, not just a sentence here and there.

Similarly, equating Osama Bin Laden and Saddam Hussein with the two witnesses might seem tempting if you only read part of the prophecy, but there are significant parts in the prophecy that absolutely have no connection to them. You can't simply ignore these omissions.

Depending on who you ask, hippies are like a plague, haha.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

edit on 26-12-2012 by CantSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SacredGeology

I would very much like to watch your vids, but the links don't work for me.
Any assistance would be appreciated.

edit on 26-12-2012 by AussieAmandaC because: never mind saw your next post

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join