It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012+ The End Is Very Near - The God(s) Are Returning

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
Nothing happened nothing will happen get over it and stop with the fear mongering bull crap.

Guess everyone is saying it is all over now and nothing happened so it won't so we are safe.

New International Version (©1984)

While people are saying, "Peace and safety," destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.

bible.cc...

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazztrance
Every day can be the "apocalypse" in my opinion. We could have a meteor event or comet,meteorite whatever. There could be a really bad nuclear accident and pollute most of the planet. Im sure there are a number of things that could screw up the planet real quick. I was kinda looking forward to some aliens coming around in my lifetime. If they did Im sure there WOULD be a battle in the sky.

An apocalypse (Ancient Greek: ἀποκάλυψις apocálypsis, from ἀπό and καλύπτω meaning 'un-covering'), translated literally from Greek, is a disclosure of knowledge, hidden from humanity in an era dominated by falsehood and misconception, i.e., a lifting of the veil or revelation, although this sense did not enter English until the 14th century.[1] In religious contexts it is usually a disclosure of something hidden

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenAngelWings33
reply to post by CantSay

You opened yourself up to be slammed. Congrats. All credibility went out the window as soon as you said you were a scientist...never specified...not that it matters...most would not believe you anyway at this point. How is it that you can call the scripture you quoted as being literal and call yourself a scientist in the same breath?

I just do not understand your objections. I am a scientist of Social and Behavior with degree...

The point od mentioning that a person IS a scientist is to tell you the believe in a method of study.

A scientist, in a broad sense, is one engaging in a systematic activity to acquire knowledge. In a more restricted sense, a scientist is an individual who uses the scientific method.[1] The person may be an expert in one or more areas of science.[2]

en.wikipedia.org...

Have you ever read Isaac Newton (1642-1727) believes about the scriptures? Or any other scientists who believe them to be relevant information?

here are a few past believers
www.godandscience.org...

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by CantSay
Believe me or not, several years ago I read the book of Revelations for the first time and understood it completely. All I'm saying about myself is that I'm a scientist and absolutely need proof to validate what I thought I understood.

I have issue with your statement because it will lead to one of two things:

1. You used the scientific method to prove your theory
OR
2. You using the fallacy: "argument from authority"

Which one is your case?

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
This is very interesting to me, because I see patterns in life and, if there are patterns, then there must be a celestial order to things. Can I assume, Can't Say, that 'The God's Return' involve a planet that comes within the vicinity of earth's solar system? What would be the catalyst of their return?

I also believe there is an intelligent god consciousness, but it is not the creator of biological life.

Can I also have your interpretation of the Garden of Eden? What do you think was the apple?

Also, since we do know history repeats itself, how many times haslife on earth been destroyed?

What is your opinion of global warming?

If the end result is based on man's thoughts and actions, I'd say we are on the brink, unless drastic changes are made.

So obviously, you do believe in reincarnation or 'life never ends'.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Im not the op, but my thoughts

Originally posted by Onboard2
This is very interesting to me, because I see patterns in life and, if there are patterns, then there must be a celestial order to things. Can I assume, Can't Say, that 'The God's Return' involve a planet that comes within the vicinity of earth's solar system? What would be the catalyst of their return?

That would be one way to move an entire civilization to meet another civilization

I also believe there is an intelligent god consciousness, but it is not the creator of biological life.

Me too. We have been "created" by default somehow, not with any real scrutiny, so far.

Can I also have your interpretation of the Garden of Eden? What do you think was the apple?

The forbidden fruit must have been the Amanita Muscaria mushroom

Also, since we do know history repeats itself, how many times haslife on earth been destroyed?

I would think at least every 25,000 to 30,000 years there is a global event that mixes things up

What is your opinion of global warming?

Not caused by man in any way.
We are either heading into an ice age or leaving an ice age. We are heading into one now I think, but at the same time our magnetosphere is crumbling and the sun is heating us up.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

Just some fuel for the fire, but I've pondered on the idea of Timothy Leary being one of the two witnesses, He did a lot of spiritual work. He in fact helped start an entire subculture of being happy they are dead. Hell they're known as the grateful dead.
The angel with the small scroll in his hand reminded me of a blotter hit of acid. In the end days they will drink poisons and will not die... and the angel with his foot on the land and water in a way reminded me of the atomic bombings in WW2.
Leary's death is still an interesting subject to me as well. Also interesting to note that he ascended to heaven after he died, he was cremated and sent into space on the Pegasus rocket. Maybe his head really was cut off, then returned to his body before he died peacefully in his sleep?

"Then God resurrects the two witnesses. This strikes fear on everyone witnessing their revival and the two witnesses ascend to heaven."

Don't take my post as my actual beliefs, more just some interesting things that I noted not too long ago.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
You mention that the colors of the horsemen are key.. but not what they key to.. ? I think you are on the right track, but you are missing the big picture:

Also, your comments about Revelation forelling recent events is true, but you don't really go in to details. I think Revelation 6 clearly describes the "Beast": that it is the dominant world power, which moved from the .. one above .. to the global union of nations brought about by the "free market" -- pretty much obvious when you read 6:6 and wonder why on earth its separating the first three horsemen from the fourth.

The description of the Fourth beast of Daniel (the Fourth Reich), having kings that have no land, and what appears to be a quick succession of them, clearly describes our current government. Further, there is a well known conspiracy surrounding "The Octopus" -- something many people think is a reference to organized crime.

Wake up: Danny's Casolaro's OCTOPUS is the Book of Daniel's BEAST from the SEA.
edit on 24-12-2012 by judahslion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
For a supposed scientist, your theory is riddled with supposition, guesswork and broad leaps of logic. You actually embrace that twaddle as fact based on your "research?"

Either provide some definitive, factual data, or give it a rest. You just like the rest, are just spouting nonsense - you've not provided anything resembling actual proof. If you have actual PROOF that an the bible speaks about an "ancient, super advanced (is that a scientific term btw?) and evolved alien race," by all means, present it.

I don't think you can provide actual proof of ANY part of your ridiculous theory, let alone the entire thing. Also just for the record, I'm equally amused with your comment that you've "confirmed" a bit of data with "90% satisfaction." What exactly is your field of study again? Oh.. that's right.. you can't tell us because if you reveal this information, political forces will instantly be able nail down who you are.

I knew the ridiculous doomsayers would never go away. I just hoped we'd get at least a break through the holiday, since the whole 2012 thing was such a flop. I guess not. Can't have it all I suppose.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
what if you're an agent of the dragon, trying to mislead me?

what 'evidence' was it that 'satisfied' your belief that revelations referrs to literal events in our current time?
edit on 24-12-2012 by cartesia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Didn't take long after 12-12-21 for someone to come forward and give us a follow up date.

I am not convinced.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by CantSay

You're a scientist? Or did you just throw that in there for a bit of credibility?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by CantSay

you guys keep mixing Hopi prophecies that were made up by non Hopi, Mayan prophecies that don’t exist since the SUN STONE is Aztec and they don’t measure time accurately enough to say 2012 on the dot, and the Maya don’t believe in end times, their clock just reset or would have been replaced had they not died out.

That is a dead giveaway that people are reading crap online from new age sites and calling that research. Real research coincides with what archeologists and experts in the field who spend lifetimes studying these cultures say.

I am sorry I know we are not supposed to bother you guys, but you shouldn’t spread lies and misinformation like that. It came and went. Please just stop with this. So you guys want people to stress out about this for 10 years? Then what, 2022 you say another 10 years?

The 2012 stuff was made up in the late 80´s and early 90´s by cults.

If you are a scientist OP, then please prove it. Everything you have said seems to be taken from the same new age sites that we have become accustomed to already. There is nothing new in this. It is all the same crap rehashed and given the new date of the next 10 years.

Give me a break.

edit on 24-12-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Most interesting. The vast majority of posts so far are giving the OP s**t. And I don't agree with everything in the interpretation, however...

I too read the battle between Michael and the Dragon as a battle between alien forces, more specifically, Michael, the tall, bright humanoid Pleiedian type vs. the Dragon, self-explanatory Draco reptilian.

Further, the Jews who are not Jews can clearly be seen as Khazar/Zionists and the beast with 7 heads and 10 horns with 7 crowns could be seen as the G-7/G-10 countries that would rule for a while but have no real power.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by CantSay

Believe me or not, several years ago I read the book of Revelations for the first time and understood it completely.

Did you read it in the original Koine Greek or did you read a translation?

The proof is very controversial, so some parts I will not mention.

If you have evidence to back your claims, it seems somewhat unscientific of you to not report it.

The two converged on the number 144,000 = 1 x B'ak'tun in Mayan long count.

Seven is far more central to Revelations than the 12,000 members of each of the 12 tribes that you connect to the Mayan calendar. Can you clearly explain why you're drawing a parallel between those who were given seals as servants of God and the number of days in a bak'tun?

The first part of Revelations is an account of mans history on this planet marked in writing by large events and important people, the 4 horsemen (rulers).

The first part of Revelations is the communication of the revelation to John of Patmos followed by letters to the seven churches. Does this fit into your interpretation of Revelations somehow or are you just ignoring the first three chapters of the book?

Maybe you should expand upon your post a bit and provide some explicit notation of what events you think each of the verses of Revelations "literally" correspond to?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
There is a lot of talk regarding satan (and his minions..) in this thread. There is however no such entity. No such entity exists in spirit as far as I am aware of.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

The two witnesses are dead....ha ha ha.

Another crackpot. They haven't been yet.

The Witnesses are here..no they are not dead -
and they have been here a very long time!

In the manner of 2012;
the OP has some correct info..but very little IMO.

The Mayan date of December 21st 2012 is eight days away from 2013.

The oldest recognized religion - Judaism - has their calendar restarting
on December 23rd 2019...which is essentialy 2020.

Between these two dates are seven years..or the seven years of tribulation.
To be even more specific -
Their are seven days of creation..One day in the life of God is likened to a year
in the life of man ( as written in the Buy~Bull)
These seven days of God's creation is actually seven years to us.

Over the next seven years..this will escalate and we will then understand the meaning.

The number 144000 in the Buy~Bull is significant because it tells us of the remaining
population after the tribulation of God's seven days of creation.

The number is actually like the rest of the great numbers in the Buy~Bull -
it is missing the decimal point.
It should actually read - 14.4 percent.

What is the percent of 14.4 from 7 billion..? That is the survival rate.

Mankind will have pockets of civilization left spread around the globe,
as it was before.

That 14.4 percent will have much tribulations to bare and it will take an assumption
of 1000 years before worldwide travel will be possible therefore we will not be able to
wage outright war with each other on the face of this planet and I suspect that is what
the Buy~Bull means by "..walking a 1000 years of peace with Jesus."

For the record..God's Two Witnesses ARE NOT humans..nor are they Alien creatures.

I'm a newbie here and I for some reason (rules of engagement) I am not allowed
to make a thread until I post to atleast 20 comments of others threads..
as I will eventually be able to create my own post clarifying the Buy~Bull misconceptions.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by CantSay

A bit of a problem here though. According to the book of Zechariah the 2nd temple was built by a branch. And the 3rd temple is to be built by a branch. But the branches are the Witnesses of Revelation. Which means there is still a branch to come.

Surprisingly though your timing is mostly correct. But here's the prophesy to look at. The day of Jezreel in the book of Hosea.

Simplified it says that Israel was to be destroyed and remain that way for a long period of time. But then it would be restored to it's former greatness under David and Solomon eventually. But verse 6-2 gives the timeframe. 3 days. 2 days destroyed in the presence of the Lord and one day restored. But since those days are in the presence of the Lord then according to Psalms 90-4 and 2nd Peter 3-8 those days are thousand year periods of time.

2000 years destroyed and 1000 restored. And based on what I know I'm putting the day of Jezreel as starting in the 2020s.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Originally posted by BrokenAngelWings33
reply to post by CantSay

You opened yourself up to be slammed. Congrats. All credibility went out the window as soon as you said you were a scientist...never specified...not that it matters...most would not believe you anyway at this point. How is it that you can call the scripture you quoted as being literal and call yourself a scientist in the same breath?

I just do not understand your objections. I am a scientist of Social and Behavior with degree...

The point od mentioning that a person IS a scientist is to tell you the believe in a method of study.

A scientist, in a broad sense, is one engaging in a systematic activity to acquire knowledge. In a more restricted sense, a scientist is an individual who uses the scientific method.[1] The person may be an expert in one or more areas of science.[2]

en.wikipedia.org...

Have you ever read Isaac Newton (1642-1727) believes about the scriptures? Or any other scientists who believe them to be relevant information?

here are a few past believers
www.godandscience.org...

Exactly. There are many scientists with cultural and family roots in religion. A proper scientist questions everything, is critical, including of their own religious root. And good scientist also understands the difference between the unknown and unproven and belief in denial; believing in non-existence when there isn't enough proof either way. Those who choose to believe do so as a belief. Those who choose not to believe, also do so as a belief. Neither is science.
edit on 24-12-2012 by CantSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ntech
reply to post by CantSay

A bit of a problem here though. According to the book of Zechariah the 2nd temple was built by a branch. And the 3rd temple is to be built by a branch. But the branches are the Witnesses of Revelation. Which means there is still a branch to come.

Surprisingly though your timing is mostly correct. But here's the prophesy to look at. The day of Jezreel in the book of Hosea.

Simplified it says that Israel was to be destroyed and remain that way for a long period of time. But then it would be restored to it's former greatness under David and Solomon eventually. But verse 6-2 gives the timeframe. 3 days. 2 days destroyed in the presence of the Lord and one day restored. But since those days are in the presence of the Lord then according to Psalms 90-4 and 2nd Peter 3-8 those days are thousand year periods of time.

2000 years destroyed and 1000 restored. And based on what I know I'm putting the day of Jezreel as starting in the 2020s.

Correct in some regards. Again, focus on the visual seen by John of Patmos and interpret them from the eyes of an ancient person.

Nation of Israel was reconstituted in 1948. This is a marker over 60 years ago.

There are many buildings in the world that resemble the actual last Temple of Jerusalem, Herod's Temple of Jerusalem (the time of John of Patmos):

But no modern equivalent is more famous than US Capitol Building:

Even the UN building in Geneva has a striking similarity:

Given this, the other factor I focused on were "things" of significant historical importance. What John saw was a building of grandeur and his only reference was the last Temple of Jerusalem. There is no building more important historically than the Vatican's Saint Peter's Square and the US Capital Building after the reformation of the modern Israel.

Saint Peter's Square

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join