It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

are those who believe of the Sandy hook conspiracies mostly gun advocates?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
So is this pro gun or anti gun? And don't forget 2006 Amish school shooting.

How about the very actor from the show pushing crazy ideas for a show to Fox in 2005?

alan beiler Says: September 21st, 2005 at 1:42 pm Amish Reality Show-”Vie Bisht” I wanna give you a little bit about my background. I was born in Brooklyn but I was adopted by an Amish-Mennonite family when I was very young. Along the way I learned how to speak the Amish language Pennsylvania Dutch. I grew up having alot of Amish friends, which really comes in handy now because they want to help me with my show. Normally, Amish people wouldn’t go on camera but because I have alot of friends and know their language, I have plenty of Amish who will do it. Some freak out so much that I’m this black guy that speaks Dutch, they can’t help but get involved. So here are some of my show ideas. 1. Interview Amish about current affairs, sports, war, gas prices, etc. 2. Ask them about secular things for ex. -What does drop it like it’s hot mean to you? -What does ghetto fab mean to you? -Would you put 20″ rims on your buggy? (These are just a few of the questions on my list. We interviewed this Amish guy who, when we asked him the ” drop it like it’s hot question”, said, “Does it mean that if you’re holding a piece of hot coal and it’s too hot you drop it?”) 3. Amish have different bands that play. I’d like to follow the band around and document it. I also want a segment sort of like Making the Band. Have them audition to be in a band. 4. Have a segment where they freestyle rap. Have them battle eachother also. 5. English vs. Amish kids. Compare/ contrast their toys, behavior and way of life. 6. Amish Idol. Have people compete. 7. Film Amish parties- their night life 8. Pimp My Buggy- Put spinners on the wheels, install tv’s, install sound systems, put hydraulics, make a drop-top roof. 9. Hottest Amish rides. Have the bikes, cars, trucks, and suv’s that the young Amish drive. Some of the Amish kids drive Escalades with spinners and so forth. 10. Follow Amish sports- hockey, baseball, football, donkey-baseball (this is like baseball but instead of running around the bases, you have to ride on a donkey.) 11. Have celebrities interview the Amish. It would be funny to see Snoop Dogg doing a segment called “Ask the Amish”. 12. Do a segment where an English family (means non-Amish) would live with an Amish family and adapt to their ways. 13.Have regular people live in a house and dress amish and obey there rules. 14.We have reagular people live in a house like amish,no electic no tv ect.They also must drive buggys.Basicly live exactly like amish people. These are just some of my ideas.There are alot of different ideas for each point thank you and i hope to hear from you asap Alan Beiler [email protected] Thank You

realitytvmagazine.sheknows.com...

Was he pushing the truth about the Amish or just trying to make fun of them? 20" spinners on a wagon? Pomp my Wagon? There are crazy people out there and they give them a TV show.
edit on 23-12-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Nope. Sensing varying amounts of people politicizing and conspiritizing of this tragedy on both fringes.One thinks it's an evil plot to take away guns. The other thinks it's an evil plot to put more guns into mainstream life. Both grasp at rumor and shameful "reporting" and gossip to strengthen their pre-existing leanings. Another chicken-egg, fingerpointing, divisive but predictable reaction. Business as usual in the U.S. of A.
edit on 12/23/2012 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Well take a look at the little town of Newtown CT. And there is a reason they say it is a game changer. That little town is a central hub of many of these guns and TV shows to begin with. Cerberus has direct connection to the town because they live there. Take John W. Snow who was in the Bush White house and helped drop the assault weapons ban then started Cerberus and bought the manufacturers of those assault weapons. You have NSSF - National Shooting Sports Foundation which is two miles from the school and is paying college and university students to start gun clubs ever since Virginia Tech shooting. NSSF also puts gun shows on TV such as Outdoor Channel Shot Show which they own. The members of NSSF are not people who shoot or own guns but people who own online gun stores or even online gun auctions. NSSF is the internet hub of online gun and ammo sales. Based two miles from this school shooting. NSSF also won awards for being the best at pushing assault weapons and the online parts kits for modifying them.

When the small town that has a school shooting with the guns they push across America and are tied to the very roots of the selling of those weapons it is a game changer.

Even the NRA. They act like it is the biggest group of gun owners and dwarf any body else with the size of its group so no other opinion should matter. Well they have 4 million members. That is 1 %. Yes another example of 1% trying to buy America and sell their product and refuse to have any limitations on them from the government.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Interesting points, and some I haven't read about yet. But aren't we all fundamentally connected everywhere in some way? Isn't every tragedy is a game changer or potential game changer?

What troubles me most, as usual, is the the gossip and rumor and in some cases these connections and coincidences that are everywhere that people are taking as gospel and fact and using to substantiate their arguments when so relatively few real facts are even out yet. There will probably never be any real answers,

The key might be in why this school? Why this date? Unfortunately there is very little that we know for sure that the profilers and investigators may of may not have access to and may or may not ever share, and even if they do share it will always be suspect because we no longer trust anyone and we're so entrenched into a divided state that it will continue to cloud this and all issues until the end.

And, again, back to your original question? Probably not. They might be louder in some forums than others, but no.

edit on 12/23/2012 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

This NSSF that is located so close to the school is a 501c nonprofit and not allowed to be involved in politics. But then here is a article where they are directly telling people what to vote for. Should they be a 501c nonprofit?

www.downrange.tv...

NSSF encourages all firearms owners, hunters and sportsmen to immediately call their U.S. Senators and urge them to vote YES on a critically important procedural motion that will allow the Senate to take up the Sportsmen’s Act(S.3525) after the November election.

The bipartisan Sportsmen’s Act is the most important single piece of pro-sportsmen legislation in a generation. This historic legislation includes the firearms industry’s top legislative priority, the Hunting, Fishing and Recreational Shooting Protection Act (S.838), which would clarify that ammunition is excluded from regulation by the Environmental Protection Agency under the Toxic Substances Control Act.

You might remember here on ATS the thread where they wanted the ATF to allow Depleted uranium rounds for the public and other armor piercing rounds to be allowed to be sold in the US and even online to anybody who wants it and in any amount they want. And remember this NSSF is located 2 miles from this school.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

Originally posted by ThichHeaded

Originally posted by bknapple32
Interesting debates all. Let me reiterate, I have no scientific data to support this. Not yet at least. Just a hypothesis based off my observations. Ive tended to notice the motive behind these super gov conspiracies for sandy hook are to come get the guns...

I wish we could do a poll on here.

Last I heard they are trying or are doing an assault ban on AR15 style weapons no?
edit on 12/22/2012 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

Obama had nothing but dems from 06 to 08. Why not just try it then?

Getting ar 15s is hardly taking all the guns away

Really, you didn't read my last post? Shall not be infringed.. what part of this do you not understand? Well regulated militia and right to bear arms....

This isn't a hard concept it is in place to the citizens of this country so we can defend ourselves from a tyrannical government.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join