It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Something Happening to Me?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJedi
If you do not believe in the Son of God; Jesus, then He is talking to you.

Some very interesting info coming out. So i have an admission i've never told anyone:
When i try playing the good christian boy, i hear a voice too. Freaks me the F out.
I say voice, single older "wise" male, counterpointing with "my" inner dialogue. Defiitely foreign to me, yet really inside my head.
The thing that bugs me the most ... i could be "posessed" or something by a demon tricking me, or anything like that, plenty possibilities, but the information proffered is ... it's good info and advice. It FEELS right, the info, not the voice.
Um, added to the mix, let's see how this thread goes. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
In a flash, answers to previously asked questions come upon me.
It is a sudden, spontaneous transmission of knowledge of which I am grateful to be the receiver.

I dare not write certain things I've been told for they are either too sacred or too dangerous.

The source of this information, as I have come to believe, is Asher אָשֵׁר .

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

How old are you? If you're between the ages of 15 and 25, then you might (I said might) be descending into schizophrenia, and should immediately let someone you know and trust know about this, so that they can help you with reality interpretation for the next few weeks. Believe me, I've lost friends to this disease, and it starts like this, only to suddenly take reality completely away from a person, so if it actually is schizophrenia (again, I am not saying that it is, but IF it is) then a trusted and loyal reality guide and quick steps to prepare you for what's to come is critical.

Schizophrenia isn't some horrible disease.....It's people not realizing they are tripping '___' from their own brain. Look into the high tryptophan metabolism of people with Schizophrenia..

<< 1   >>

join