It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX][LIE][CRAP]: Victoria Soto’s RIP Facebook Page CREATED 4 DAYS BEFORE SHOOTING

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I think what happened is the owner of that page, intended to use it for something different then they changed it after the shooting.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by HUMBLEONE

I don't think it really happened.

I think what happened was, the entire Lanza family was supposed to be assassinated, for what reason I don't know. The shooting at the school was part of the cover up. Adam was supposed to go nuts, kill his mother, father, and brother. I heard Ryan Lanza was spared because he managed to contact media as soon as the news got out and the father was in a last minute meeting, but was actually supposed to be at home that day too.

This is just a thought, not something set in stone, so please no one attack me.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

You can change the name and address only once.

This is what come up when I tried it a few days ago with a new page (random page 1):

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
Is it possible the page was made for another purpose and then altered later? YT posters do that all the time.

Could someone have created that page before for something else- dedication to their cat, favorite restaurant, or band- then switched the page name after the tragedy to honor Soto?

Exactly. That is exactly what this is. Some sick idiot trying to get attention on facebook. There is nothing to see here folks. Move on. Seriously

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by HUMBLEONE
Shout out to the boys and girls of the NSA spying on all of us right now.

*waiving Hi dirtbags!! rot in hell!

2nd line

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by HUMBLEONE
20 little kids were slaughtered in cold blood. Feel that. Let that sink in.

Totally unacceptable.

You will not manipulate me with emotions and treat me as a pawn.

I refuse to allow my emotions to cloud my judgement.

You don't even know if it happened or not anyways, you are merely assuming based on your misplaced trust for the media.

Oh somethings sinking alright.

On a side note, I don't generally disagree with you in most of your posts. But I did feel I had to chide you for it, sorry.
edit on 22-12-2012 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Tsk,tsk,tsk this event is falling apart like wet toilet paper and people are suppose to believe this wasn't a planned drill with actors? WOW!

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Chai_An

Nothing anyone has posted on ATS, calling in to question the events at Sandy Hook, has a shred of evidence to support the claim. Umpteen threads regurgitating the same nonsense all authored by people who cannot back any of their claims up with even an iota of proof.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Chai_An

It's falling apart like wet toilet paper...yet thousands of people have kept their mouths shut about all these fake parents and kids and teachers....

The police, the firemen, the EMT's, the doctors, the nurses, the counselors, the church, the friends, the family, the neighbours, the surviving kids, the surviving teachers.

All of these people must be in on it and they're staying quiet.

Why?

Sounds like you've got all the answers here, so why are they keeping quiet about this group of actors that inserted themselves into the town to pretend their fake kids got shot?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by LarryLove
reply to post by Chai_An

Nothing anyone has posted on ATS, calling in to question the events at Sandy Hook, has a shred of evidence to support the claim. Umpteen threads regurgitating the same nonsense all authored by people who cannot back any of their claims up with even an iota of proof.

It seems to me the threads are in response to things not making any sense and the person is merely pointing the inconsistencies out, after all this is Above Top Secret a site synonymous with oddities and conspiracies. Sandy Hook fits right in with the theme of this site because nothing about that event has made any sense to ME and obviously to other people.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Chai_An

Sounds like you've got all the answers here, so why are they keeping quiet about this group of actors that inserted themselves into the town to pretend their fake kids got shot?

Really what did I say that gave the impression I had all the answers? I stated my opinion now if you have a problem with that so be it but I'm thinking for me. You can believe what you want. As for the people keeping quiet time will tell. Nothing's impossible, anything can be faked so how can you be sure that it wasn't?
edit on 22-12-2012 by Chai_An because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

I think this answers the question.....

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

You can change your name at anytime on Facebook to anything you want, so that explains the RIP Victoria Soto. Mystery solved.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Wow, some ATSers have frickin lost it! This isn't the fricken Truman Show or Wag The Dog! People and children really died! Actors?? Are you all effin stupid? Man I've so had it with these kooks!

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by LarryLove
reply to post by Chai_An

Actually no evidence by any ATS member needs to be presented, as the media and the officials have presented us with plenty of evidence themselves in all the blatent changing of facts to fit the next wave of mistakes and innaccuracies.
This has been ongoing for days now, from one change of the story to the next.. They have presented the world with a raw and fluidly changing script with different actors and changing stories over and over again

..different claims and different "facts" brought to us by officials which conflict with earlier reports and testimony..
Why do you think anyone at ATS would need to do a single thing to show that something is fishy with this event?
edit on 22-12-2012 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by imawlinn

And there were also claims Emilie Parker may have been a satanist!

They used to call it the 'gutter press' and I think it now lives strong amongst some of the ATS member base.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

The reporting of this extreme event was badly handled and the race to be first past the post with breaking news trumped the basic cornerstone of fact checking sources. When ATS members claim no one died and they were all actors, then they need to provide some pretty serious evidence or just not churn this drivel out at all. If you are going to make an outlandish claim, then you better be able to back it up with something.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by fallow the light

I think this answers the question.....

Deny Ignorance Indeed.........

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by HUMBLEONE

I don't think it really happened.

Lucky you.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Donahue

Americans are apathetic to the power of 10....look at the outrage with BHOs fake Birth Certificate.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join