It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"fake event' theories addressed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I continue to see the asinine threads claiming that no one died at Sandy Hook, that it was a staged event. I have seen no real evidence to any of the claims. I'd like to take this time to address the claims, for what they are: Bunk.

Claim 1) The entire event was staged, no one died.
answer)The first thing that needs to be answered with this claim is something that has been outright ignored, many times, by those who make the claims. How does it possibly make sense that some 'agency' would decide to create this event, and would decide it was a better option to stage the entire thing, that is, have 28 fake dead people, many more family members, and hundreds of responders, all in on it, than it would be to have a merc go in and actually do it, thus creating an ACTUAL event?

IF this is some conspiracy, there is absolutely NO logical argument as to why they would fake it instead of having somebody actually do it. Why leave a trail of people who know it is fake, when you could just send a merc in to do it?

Claim 2) The parents are actors:
Answer) Simple, no, they are not. There is ZERO evidence to support this claim. The best that they have is a video of Emilie Parker's father smiling before he goes on camera. People who support this claim obviously have no experience with grief. They obviously have no experience in a tragic situation. Being in a tragic situation does not mean that one does not try to find single moments where they can smile. It does not mean that they cannot laugh at a joke. It does not mean they cannot give a nervous smile before addressing a tv crowd of millions. And that is not to mention that it is HEAVILY documented that a smile is often an involuntary reaction in times of grief.

Furthermore, the 'getting into character' argument holds no water. Any person with even the slightest acting training can tell you this. An actor does not wait until seconds before they start talking to get into character, especially when they know the camera is already on. Very basic stuff.

Claim 3)We saw no bodies, so it must be a movie set.
Answer) Does this really even need to be answered? Do you expect them to trot dead children out there for the whole world, and their families, to see?

Claim 4) Emilie Parker appears in a picture with obama after her death.
Answer) No, she doesnt. There is NOTHING about that picture that proves that Emilie Parker is still alive. What is proven, is that her siblings look a lot like her, and we KNOW they have matching dresses. There is not one single bit of evidence to prove that that picture is Emilie Parker.

Clam 5)Nobody on here knows anyone affected by that day.
Answer)False. I do. Others have stated as much as well.

Any others that need to be addressed so that this whole "nobody died" garbage can be put to rest?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Funny how none of the proponents who so vehemently defend the theories wont even touch on any of this. Funny how they ignore all logic. Funny how they would rather believe it is more logical that this was all staged, than that the most obvious answers are the correct ones.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Fully agree with you there. Especially #1. If some should be done "false flag" better get a REAL nutcase, drug him up and entice him and let him loose off the chain. This is how usually real FF's are done, not in a movie studio.
And as the many posts about the parents not grieving or almost "laughing" well i for myself am an Ice cold SOB when it comes to personal family tragedies. Usually it hits me a week after the event when I lock myself in my room and sob. But to the outside I behave as if nothign had happened. And I know many of people who acted the same way during tragedies.
Guts and gore and bodies you only see in news of events where the authorities can't keep the camaras away, often amateur videos, - see JFK - Dallas. But the cams were not there when it happend they came after it was done. And any emergency responder hates nothig else but a dum cam sticking up his face.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
This is interesting. You felt the need to step out of the existing thread and create a new one. Why?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sek82
This is interesting. You felt the need to step out of the existing thread and create a new one. Why?

Why not? Am I not allowed? Can one only start a thread if they are making half-assed claims with no evidence?

The real reason I posted it is because the questions are repeatedly dodged in those threads, blatantly so. So I thought I would try another way to get answers. Seems even in a thread specifically about these questions, they are still being dodged.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Please add to existing thread.

Closed.

top topics

join