It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boehner Flop

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Boehner needs to resign, he is making a fool of himself and the republicans. Actually, I would love to see him cry one more time.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
the teaparty side of the house want to bring this country to it's knees....just wait till they vote against raising the debt ceiling.....the NYSE, NASDAQ, will collapse, americas debt will go un-paid, dollars will turn into worthless toilet paper, massive un-employment, it will make the depression of the 30's look like a cakewalk. the tea party will then be able to say to the of their southern confedrate voters that they didn't take any crap from a black democratic president.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

I am not a Repub or Democrat so I see this from a different point of view. Boehner is being blocked up by...what?...76 +/- tea partiers?

Here is the thing though. I hear the MSM talking about Obama's re-election as being a "mandate"...51% of the people want to raise taxes on the wealthy". Ok...first off...51% is NOT a mandate...but...that is neither here nor there...

The Tea party members that are in office are there "because of a mandate"...they promised to stop and/or drastically cut the spending...or stop the Gov from functioning...that is what they got elected on. They are doing exactly what 'their" constituencies asked them to do.

I know many people do not look at it that way...they think 51% should tell the other 49% how to live and behave...that is...thank God above...why we are a Republic and not a Democratic Mob Rules nation.

I do not like gridlock. I find it highly annoying. That is not what most of us elected our representatives to do...but you need to stop and understand that...yes indeed...there is a slice of our population that elected these "blockers" for that exact reason.

All it accomplishes is to cause grief, worry and despair. The Tea Party and the Republicans are not going to fix anything. I say....let the thing roll off the cliff...in fact...run and jump over it. It is time that this nation's Government AND it's people start living within their means. If you do not "need" it...do not put it on credit to "buy it"...that is stupid. It's different when it is a need...but how many Christmas gift's got put on the credit cards this month that were not "needed" by anyone? Sorry...another off the wall point...

We need to be fiscally responsible as a nation and as individuals...this "live now and pay for it later" crap is what is destroying our country and the very fabric of our social system.

edit on 12/22/2012 by Jeremiah65 because: (no reason given)

join