It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hilarious... must watch...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
With everything going on... everyone fighting... maybe we should take some time out and just laugh a little bit. I present to you... the Fails of December 2012!!!

Mods... no idea what forum this would have been good in. Please move if you feel necessary.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
That was not worth watching for me. Too many dumb whores and serious injuries for me to laugh.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Socrato
That was not worth watching for me. Too many dumb whores and serious injuries for me to laugh.

I agree, I'm tired of our society that laughs at other peoples misfortune. It's garbage entertainment, even lower than the Kardashians and Jersey Shore.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Phantom

To each his own. I find it hilarious. What would you rather watch? A cat playing with a ball of yarn?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Athin
reply to post by The_Phantom

To each his own. I find it hilarious. What would you rather watch? A cat playing with a ball of yarn?

Not that I have anything against watching cats playing with a ball of yarn, but my favorite game is Assassins Creed...I'm not lame. But when it comes to real life, I have some respect for people. Laughing at real people's misfortune is just messed up. Sure, lots of people find it funny, but then again, lots of people like garbage entertainment.
edit on 22-12-2012 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

top topics

join