It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama expected to nominate anti-Israel Hagel as secretary of defense

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by oper8zhin
Sounds GOOD to me!! Israel is NOTHING but TROUBLE to America.

And more trouble in MANY more ways then most would imagine....

Israel was launched by the same people whom run the US and divided Europe after WWII. AIPAC is just a front form them. I wonder how much money actually comes from jews.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
The Obama administration is merely a reflection and personification of Obama and his policy beliefs.

Why anyone is surprised by this is beyond me.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by DisUglyBoyHere

Good.

It's about time America gave the middle finger to that bunch of maniacs.

Wonder how long it will be before Mossad gives Hagel a heart attack though...

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by DisUglyBoyHere

Your Link does not work

Here is the Link : www.presstv.ir...

Washington is terrified of Israel, their powerful lobby and its relationship with organized crime. Now, a key former Senator, Chuck Hagel, who has helped expose this fact, is likely to be nominated as the secretary of defense, despite vocal protests from Israel.

Today, Israeli news gave further credence to Harris’ analysis when they issued the following statements regarding the probable nomination of Hegel:

“Chuck Hagel’s statements and actions regarding Israel have raised serious concerns for many Americans who care about Israel,” said the Republican Jewish Coalition (RJC) Executive Director, Matt Brooks. “The Jewish community and every American who supports a strong US-Israel relationship have cause for alarm if the president taps Hagel for such an important post.”

“The appointment of Chuck Hagel would be a slap in the face for every American who is concerned about the safety of Israel,” he asserted

Citing a 2006 interview with Hegel, the news continued, “The political reality is…that the Jewish lobby intimidates a lot of people up here. I have always argued against some of the dumb things they do because I don’t think it’s in the interest of Israel. I just don’t think it’s smart for Israel.”

Hagel also said he didn’t think he had ever signed one of the letters the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) regularly circulates to demonstrate support for Israel or tough stands against parties such as Iran.

“I didn’t sign the letter because it was a stupid letter…I’m not an Israeli senator, I’m a United States senator.”

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
While a position as critical as SECDEF requires a person with a broad skill set, keeping America first is a good start. How can it not be? How can we have cabinet members more afraid of foreign entities than they are passionate about their responsibilities to their own country?

Once our officials cross that Rubicon with their priorities, what good are they to us? I say confirm this guy and let's see what happens.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZakOlongapo
reply to post by tinhattribunal

U are racist for sure!

back to OP
if Chuck Hagel have chance to become Chief of Pentagon, than zionist MSM will bring up his old comment from 14 years ago in 1998, Comment On Gay Ambassadorial Nominee James Hormel... plus they will try to call him anti-Semite to...

2nd line

Coupla things:

1) What does "second line" mean? I keep coming across it on ATS and still haven't figured out what people mean when they write that. Just curious - I mean, I come to ATS because I hate not knowing things, so this is driving me nuts

2) regarding the topic - it's not like Hagel is planning on attacking Israel, so what's the big deal? If they were a useful ally, I could see being concerned about whether he was willing to spend $2T better spent in the US (or not spent at all) attacking Iran on their behalf, but they're not. It just doesn't add up. Do people really think that us spending trillions of dollars, possibly thousands of lives, loads of goodwill in the world (what remains), and weakening our homeland defense is going to benefit us in any way? I'm all for sanctions if Iran were to perpetrate an unprovoked act of war on Israel, but we need to stop hurting ourselves for the benefit of others. It's as if we've become mercenaries for free. Is Israel going to pay us for our services? Are pro-war folks in the US going to sign up for the military to help augmentnour depleted forces at home?

WWII was different - there was an enemy who would have taken over Europe without our intervention, and with the consolidated power, most likely Asia (including Russia and the middle east, and Africa next. The US would have been completely alone with Nazi Germany having the resources of the rest of the world outside of North and South America. We would not have lasted more than 20 years before we had a one-world dictatorship, led by Adolf Hitler.

We don't need Israel as a base, we have the world's most powerful, most advanced Navy. We have bombers that can take off from Virginia, carpet bomb Iraq, and land back at home without refuling. I'm not against Israel, and I certainly don't want them attacked by Iran, but we are in no position to fight their wars for them. If we want to sell them military equipment, at a substantial profit to us, fine. At least that way it benefits us, as makes both Israel and Iran think twice. Iran because Israel would have the most advanced military equipment in the world, Israel because they would be going broke propping up our economy, instead of the Us going broke keeping them safe on the cheap (for them.)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I endorse Chuck Hagel for Secretary of Defense.

100% AMERICAN

He wants to put American Interests first and that's all that matters, and if the Isreali's have a problem with that deal with it, it's about time America got it's white house back.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I'm surprised with the way the media never has the same story twice about something, that they haven't yet invented a story and twisted words to say Hagel is gay. I'm still in media shock with the other quack journalism stories about the other incident.

It's not so much the individual as the way the public puts faith into the individual. If you brand him as racist, anti-racists will hate the job holder and then, the image of the nation. Brand him as sexist or genderist -- is there an -ist word for that -- gayist, then it's going to steer the nation in another direction. He's sorry about what he said now that a big job is on the horizon and people are digging up dirt to create an outcry or an outrage. Oh no, the new boss is going to take your gay away if he gets in! Really? He would get sued for that.

I notice nobody's ever asking recruits if they are communists anymore. We just believe the media. Wikipedia says he's a Republican. Former owner and chairman of a voting machine and service manufacturing company called Election Systems and Software. Those things make me think I'm playing the lottery for my politicians. Speaking of votes, he voted for the PATRIOT Act.

We will know in about four years what the big conspiracy is if Obama gets elected a third time, but only after the results come back from a European country that tallied the votes.

That will get me listed and my computer might blitz for that. He's not in yet.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by snapperski
I endorse Chuck Hagel for Secretary of Defense.

100% AMERICAN

He wants to put American Interests first and that's all that matters, and if the Isreali's have a problem with that deal with it, it's about time America got it's white house back.

I second that. Hell, 4 years as SecDef, then 8 years as POTUS. I'm down for that.

Edit, when I say 8 years as POTUS,what I'm really saying is, # Hillary Clinton

edit on 23-12-2012 by LightsideAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Sandalphon

I notice nobody's ever asking recruits if they are communists anymore.

There's a simple reason for that.

The West has looked at the meteoric rise of Communist China with envious eyes...theirs is a model that is based on almost pure profit, quickly silenced dissention, and the elites pick among each other to rule in perpetuity.

There are Western corporate giants and politicians who i'd bet wouldn't mind trading morals, principles and everything their country used to stand for, for a big slice of that kind of pie...doesn't even have to be apple pie.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by dogstar23

The second line thing is just a inarticulate way of getting around the one line post rule...I was guilty once or twice until i realized ...whats the point
on topic The less our policy's are influenced by Israel the better! simple as that

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
As edgy as I am about this comment or the basis for it, Obama's choice of Chuck Hagel is an excellent one and gives a clear indication that the Knights of Malta are in fact pulling Obama's strings.

Sometimes it is not who is for someone or something that gives any indication of the truth, it is who is against. For example, if that Zionist Snail "Joe Lieberman" is against Hagel it is a critical move against Israel and its Cabal.

There are two distinct controlling forces here in the West; one camp has the Pope and amongst other groups,,the Knights of Malta in it; and the other has the Zionists, which has for example our Zionist owned media in their stable. Above both are those pulling the strings on both side that want a One World Government and both sides want wars to clear the field but I believe they will destroy each other inevitably and those of us who survive will inherit the earth for the next cycle.

Translation: Chuck Hagel is great news for me and mine and yes,it is a feather in Obama's cap.

edit on 23-12-2012 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Good. Anyone anti-Israel is just fine by me. That is an "ally" we do NOT need.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Obama represent! I wasn't for Obama at the start, but he's been revealing some goodness in the white house for the past few years, we don't need to act as if Israel is part of America and must be defended as such, it is an independent ally, I'm glad Obama recognizes this unlike many other people in America.

I would like to see Israel secured but not at the expense of American prosperity.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
it's fascinating to see how a tiny foreign country has so much influence in american politics. i can't think of any other place where everyone from the president to congressmen have to craft foreign policy and diplomacy to please a tiny country that is not their own, even to the detriment of their own country.

in a normal world, swearing loyalty to a foreign country rather than to ones own would be treasonous, and yet such is the influence of the lobby for this little country that instead it appears natural from within america. not so much from the outside, where we see this lobby for what it is: a fifth column working to further foreign interests at the expense of its host country.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by On7a7higher7plane
Obama represent! I wasn't for Obama at the start, but he's been revealing some goodness in the white house for the past few years, we don't need to act as if Israel is part of America and must be defended as such, it is an independent ally, I'm glad Obama recognizes this unlike many other people in America.

I would like to see Israel secured but not at the expense of American prosperity.

I could be being fooled but something about Obama is changing...I think. No kidding, it occurs to me that now with his second term he realizes he really is the President and leader of the most powerful nation on the planet and in the history of the world and maybe, just maybe, he is confident enough and inspired enough to pull his head out of his Handlers Rear Ends and be the President he can be and we need.

Now don't get me wrong, I opposed Obama in every way and still believe his is legally not eligible to even run for, let alone hold the office of President and I still do not believe the Social Security Number he uses is his but, I won't give a damn about any of this if he would really snap out of it, really honor his oath of office and really support and defend our Constitution. Good God, he could suddenly turn into the best President at a time when we needed him most.

All of my sense of encouragement stems from only 3 things; 1) His attitude towards Israel, whose Mossad Agents did 9-11 (to name one of thousands of crimes) 2) His statement about using existing laws to deal with the firearm problem in America (although his mind is still not completely right) and the big 3) His choice of Hagel, who I have a great deal of respect for and trust me, there are very few I can say this about.

These things put forth, we will now see what unfolds and watch him all the more closely.
edit on 23-12-2012 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I, for one, agree that the Israel lobby has too much pull in Washington.

Not to mention I don't agree with much of anything Israel does anymore.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by bcccl

You made some good points.

a fifth column working to further foreign interests at the expense of its host country.

Israel is a parasite nation.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by FeatherofMaat
Good. Anyone anti-Israel is just fine by me. That is an "ally" we do NOT need.

Indeed. What strategic value is the nation of Israel to USA security? They are about as important as Italy or Ghana, and yet modern Israel gets huge amounts of USA tax dollars.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by MajorKarma

Obama's choice of Chuck Hagel is an excellent one and gives a clear indication that the Knights of Malta are in fact pulling Obama's strings.

joe biden [knight of malta] being obama's handler.
this can be seen in a speech last week by obama [on gun control/newtown] with biden in the background lurking.
at one time it was against government policy to have both POTUS and VP together because of assasination fears.
they must have a good supply of clones for the obama persona , so this is currently no issue.
the same can't be said for SS clinton, her model must have exceeded life expectancy, as she is to be replaced.
maybe obama thumped her a good one upside the head for her screwey comments lately.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join