Let's put This To Bed. The Five Worst Shootings Ever Were Not Done By Americans

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties
I find it completely delusional that the American people think their peashooters are going to protect them against their governments bombs, missiles, tanks, jets and chemicals.

At least we have a chance with our peeshooters. Unlike some of the world.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by HandyDandy

I find it completely delusional that the American people think their peashooters are going to protect them against their governments bombs, missiles, tanks, jets and chemicals.

At least we have a chance with our peeshooters. Unlike some of the world.

LOL, just keep telling yourself that and maybe it will come true

Good luck with that.....

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Good luck with that.....

So you deny that Egypt's government was recently overthrown by people with peeshooters?
edit on 22-12-2012 by HandyDandy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by HandyDandy

Well, go on then. Hurry up and overthrow your corrupt government so the rest of us can get on with rebuilding what you guys have royally messed up.

Didn't think so.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

The worst shooting rampage was carried out by Anders Breivik in a country with some of the toughest gun control laws in the world.

Oh c'mon. Norway's gun policies are pretty damned relaxed compared to other countries such as the UK and Australia. anyone over the age of 18 can get a hold of shotguns and rifles, all you do is state that the weapon you're buying is for hunting purposes. Once you hit 21 you can join a shooting club and after 6 months you can apply for a Handgun. You can even get full-auto firearms if you are a collector (it's very hard to become a collector tough)

Edit: Oh, and yeah, forgot that you can actually get you're hands on rifles such as the AUG, Galil, AR-15 and other semi-auto firearms if your active in "practical shooting" (join a club, complete safety course, be active in your club and after a while you can buy your own semi-auto rifle)
edit on 22-12-2012 by HappyWarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by HappyWarrior

Your words are falling on deaf ears mate sorry to say. Your facts don't suit their argument so unfortunately you will be ignored.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
The shooting in Sandy Hook will be counted as the worst shootings in AMERICA. I hope your aren't trying to lessen the horror of this vile and beastly act by comparing it to other country's evil citizen's actions , that would be abysmal. It's horrid, no matter what. Yes, other countries have their massacres but it's apples and oranges brother. When you start comparing and go up the ladder.......hmmmm atomic bombs anyone?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by HandyDandy

Good luck with that.....

So you deny that Egypt's government was recently overthrown by people with peeshooters?
edit on 22-12-2012 by HandyDandy because: (no reason given)

Ummmmm.............

No need to deny it because its a fact that thats not the case??

It was an uprising of protest and peaceful civil disobedience.

Where the hell do you get your info

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gridrebel
When you start comparing and go up the ladder.......hmmmm atomic bombs anyone?

End of argument as far as I am concerned. Well done

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Well, go on then. Hurry up and overthrow your corrupt government so the rest of us can get on with rebuilding what you guys have royally messed up.

Didn't think so.

When did I say my government was corrupt and/or I wanted to overthrow it? Talk about delusions and people who are delusional.

All I said is I want that abilitity if the time ever comes. Unlike some.......

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff
Ummmmm.............

I was in the middle of double-checking that or I would have posted that too.

The land of gingerbread houses and chocolate streets apparently.

edit on 22/12/2012 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Mate, give up. Your arguments are delusional and you are fighting an uphill battle.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff
Ummmmm.............

Really? Could have fooled me. Well, maybe not...

Despite being predominantly peaceful in nature, the revolution was not without violent clashes between security forces and protesters, with at least 846 people killed and 6,000 injured.

I guess everyone just sang Kumb-By-Ya till 846 people died. Correct?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

During the uprising the capital city of Cairo was described as "a war zone"[25] and the port city of Suez saw frequent violent clashes

Peaceful indeed......

Who's delusional now?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Your "Tyrrants overthrown" column is a lie. And you know it. How many revolutions has the world seen and you sit there and tell me no tyrrants have been overthrown by normal people with nothing but pitchforks in some cases? Please people. What happened was horrific but get a grip on reality before you allow your rights to go up in smoke....

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

How many tyrants have Americans overthrown again? I mean in America, not elsewhere?

Oh that's right....none.

Put up or shut up.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by DarthMuerte

Yes, sorry, number 4.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

How many tyrants have Americans overthrown again? I mean in America, not elsewhere?

Oh that's right....none.

Put up or shut up.

Has there been a reason yet?

How many violent crimes were stopped by law abiding citizens in the USA by the simple fact the victim had a gun?

You put up or shut up......

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Show me one report of protesters using peashooters or any other firearm in a large way and your argument holds water.

You wont find any sources for that because it didnt happen!!!!!! the military even refused to fire on protesters when ordered to.

People died yes but it wasnt in any way an armed uprising, quite the opposite, do you not realise that by arguing this point (which even your fellow gun advocates concede is fact) that you make yourself look delusional and basically invalidate everything else you say?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join