christmas tree= activated pineal gland???

page: 1

join

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I remember an article or thread a while back talking about how the catholic church and vatican city was littered with symbols of the pineal gland or pine cones everywhere, then I saw my neighbours tree and was thinking "why the lights?" and I wonder if there is any conspiracies out there regarding this subject.

I am going to start researching and adding to this thread, and anyone whom already has some theories or research, please add!

www.hiddenmeanings.com...

I friggin HATE christmas, so figure they must be messing somehow....

edit on 22-12-2012 by mellisamouse because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-12-2012 by mellisamouse because: pics
edit on 22-12-2012 by mellisamouse because: added link

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Loooks like one of the biggest ploys ever to keep people from the truth...

First they put out this BS that Yashuah was born at this time, then they make up all of this rising sun BS,

If this were anywhere NEAR true, people would be having "epiphanies" left and right you would think...

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse

I am going to start researching and adding to this thread, and anyone whom already has some theories or research, please add!

I am currently also researching this topic at the moment, here are some of my musings so far:

When you light up the christmas tree all the way to the angel/star on top, you receive the present. How is this 'present' state of mind delivered to us? Well it comes through the chimney (crown chakra, god-head, whatever your flavour).

This delivery of divine energy may have been personified by St. Nic, who is guided by 8 reindeer (could 8 be a reference to intelligent infinity?).
He lives at the North-pole of the earth (perhaps the earth's own divine 'chimney', and travels all over the world to bless everyone on christmas).

At the moment, I feel the whole story/concept is an allegory for a higher octave blessing the lower octave of reality with another cycle of creation.

Maybe we should leave our christmas trees outside, firmly rooted in the earth. To rather use them as a reminder of as above, so below. We could still decorate them with lights, wrapped around all the way to the top. Paving the way for the pine-cone to burst open?

All my opinion of course. I hope someone found it interesting

ETA: Thanks for sharing the link OP, only saw it now. Going to be an interesting read!
edit on 22-12-2012 by redreemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by redreemer

thanks for the input.... I feel religion has truly ruined the truth...

Like when they burned all of the ancient scripts, the rewrote complete baloney!

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
You should read the book the two babylons. Tammuz reincarnated nimrod was represented as an evergreen tree(symbol of life or rebirth).The wreath a symbol of death is put on doors. The T used to represent the god Tammuz later became the cross. The book of Jeremiah in the bible mentions a tree being cut down and decorated with silver and gold. The Sun dies(stops moving in the sky) on the dec 21 and is resurrected( starts moving again) on dec 25. Sun god or god the sun or son. So two symbols one of death and one of rebirth is used in christmas. The Egyptian ankh is the symbol of life and death which is similar to the cross. Too many connections, that is why the book is called the two babylons. Christianity is just a carbon copy of everything before it.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by celticdog

No doubt eh? I friggin hate all that stuff and never knew why...... religion and "traditions" always make me feel horrible.

I believe in a loving, fun, happy creator..... they guy with the sense of humor and awesomeness to make puppies and kittens act so sweet and silly, the guy who makes food (real food) taste so awesome and do so many things for our bodies, the one who created ACTUAL free will, not the do what I say or burn and suffer guy of religion.

I think all of our suffering comes from buying into and bowing down subconsciously to all of these lies...

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

Well said

reply to post by celticdog

I think all of our suffering comes from buying into and bowing down subconsciously to all of these lies...

It reminds me of a musical scale. When a person is being 'true' to a certain scale, they play the notes harmoniously. It makes me think that maybe, when we bow down subconsciously to these lies, we throw in all these 'false' notes and create a dissonance.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by redreemer

Be true to yourself will bring consonance. For me the bible brings dissonance. Seconds after moses came down with the 10 commandments thousands were killed. What happened to you shall not kill.Then it switches to turn the other cheek with Jesus then goes back to critizism and death and destruction. All these conflicting ideas play havoc with your brain and that you are not worthy and never will be. Be in harmony with your self and you will be in harmony with others.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
WOW, all I can say is awesome posts, both of you!

I can't wait for the holidays to be over now to get right into this!

lol.. happy holidays everyone.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
[snip]
edit on 25-12-2012 by elevatedone because: Can't link to that.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
[snip]

Starred, flagged, and subscibed!

Awesome!
edit on 25-12-2012 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Good observation OP, verily makes sense to i.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Loooks like one of the biggest ploys ever to keep people from the truth...

First they put out this BS that Yashuah was born at this time, then they make up all of this rising sun BS,

If this were anywhere NEAR true, people would be having "epiphanies" left and right you would think...

I dont have a lot of time to address your questions but ill do my best to explain what I can in a short period of time.

The Christmas holidays have nothing to do with the Messiah. In fact most of the traditions of Christmas originated in Babylon. The Yule Log, festival of lights, the cutting down of the evergreen tree etc are pagan in origin. Jeremiah 10:2-4 "Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen.... For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe. They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not."

Now we know that Jeremiah existed because recently the palace of David was found and seals concerning 3 of 4 individuals spoken in scripture that were conspiring to kill Jeremiah were found in the ruble. Jeremiah was one of main prophets that was sent to warn Babylon.

In short most of the traditions that Christians now celebrate were adopted by the Roman Catholic Church in the 4th century AD when they converted Mithra worshipers into Christianity. The thought that if they adopted the pagan holidays of this group that it would make the transition easier. Later when early settlers here in the US came over from Europe they did away with the holidays but it slowly crept back in over the century. The evergreen tree was used as a symbol representing Nimrod and it was believed by the Babylonians that after he died his body was taken up into the Sun. They saw his as a solar deity at least this is what was promoted among the mystery schools of Babylon. This interesting because many Satanist believe that just as Satan was the first to fall from heaven and caused a third of the stars to fall in rebellion that Nimrod was the first man to gather the multitudes of peoples together in the building of the Tower of Babel from which the word Babylon derives.

You asked about the pine cone and the pineal gland and why Catholicism has it through out their architecture. The pine cone doesn't represent the pineal gland but instead has the golden ratio that can be seen through out the layout of many of the streets and buildings in Rome. It represents Phi or 1.618 and is used by many secret societies today including Freemasonry. Its called Gods number because it is in everything including man. Davinci used it in the Vitruvian man as a measure of all things. It is found in sea shells, pine cones, flowers, the curve of a wave, the spiral of a galaxy and even found in the Pyramids built all over the world, it is in everything even down to the scalar and vector quantities found in particle physics.

The pineal glad or third eye as some believe it has nothing to do with the pine cone but is suggested to represent illumination or enlightenment. It for this reason that many of the secret societies that promote Luciferianism use the All seeing eye to promote their religious doctrines. Western New Age Teachings developed by HP Blavatsky and Olcott promote these teachings that can be traced back to the mystery schools of Babylon. This is one of the reasons in the bible its called Mystery Babylon the Great.

Hope that helps I dont have a lot of time to go further into your question. Some believe that after Judaism rejected the Messiah that Catholicism was created to pervert fundamental christian teachings just as the Messiah warned would happen. This is interesting because this also happened to Judaism when it was conquered by Babylon which we have historical records for.
edit on 25-12-2012 by Killuminati2 because: (no reason given)
edit on 25-12-2012 by Killuminati2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

[snip]

I can't link to my own thread?

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

[snip]

I can't link to my own thread?

It's not allowed.

Christmas was the tactic of the early Christians who were trying to convert Pagans who were worshipping the Sun around this date. The Tree is related to the nature worshippers also I believe. Just a tactic, absorb some tradition of your enemy to help convert them. Then it's easier to swallow the new religion. The Muslims did something similar to convert Zoroastrians. Besides the violence of course.

edit on 2012/12/27 by SteveR because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I think of the Christmas tree as the tree of life, even something cosmic like a crude representation of the galaxy. Only problem is that these trees are grown to be cut down, and then thrown away all brown and dead when the season is over, which is stupid.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
The peneal gland is supposedly where "enlightenment" comes from, well "supposedly" the same goes for the church. Which is why they chose it as their symbol. The Lights however have more to do with the celebration of light, IE the start of the solstice and longer days. I also think people did it because it looks nice and lit the streets. traditions are traditions because they are meant to be fun and enjoyed. Its what make cultures unique and bring us together. Besides, you can't tell me they don't look beautiful and bring a nice glow to this cold and dark season. I really don't think there is an ulterior motive to this lol
Don't think too much, and enjoy your holiday!

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dabunker

The peneal gland is supposedly where "enlightenment" comes from, well "supposedly" the same goes for the church. Which is why they chose it as their symbol. The Lights however have more to do with the celebration of light, IE the start of the solstice and longer days. I also think people did it because it looks nice and lit the streets. traditions are traditions because they are meant to be fun and enjoyed. Its what make cultures unique and bring us together. Besides, you can't tell me they don't look beautiful and bring a nice glow to this cold and dark season. I really don't think there is an ulterior motive to this lol
Don't think too much, and enjoy your holiday!

Thanks, I do think though that lighting a christmas tree looks like their depictions of the pineal gland "lighting up"

top topics

join

Off The Grid with Jesse Ventura and AboveTopSecret.com Partner Up to Stay Vigilant
read more: Ora.TV's Off The Grid with Jesse Ventura and AboveTopSecret.com Partner Up to Stay Vigilant