It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

December 22nd is here...so what now?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Well gee...as I predicted...the 21st has come and gone...everything is the same. So now what? What's the excuse as to why we didn't all perish? No UFOs landed, no comet impact, no Nibiru, no WW3...all the predictions...complete bunk with zero credibility. What's the buzz from the wackos who believed yesterday was it? What are they all saying now?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I think maybe they are hiding in their bunkers. What pisses me is that some people got money by writing books about this crap and scaring many people.
edit on 22-12-2012 by Aussie67 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
No no no they claim they never said all that. They have all now ascended to a higher plain though.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

December 22nd is here...so what now?

CHRISTMAS !!!!
Then another 12 months of pain and austerity

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I can't wait to hear how Richard C. Hoaxland is going to explain this one away... Oh that's right.. He just discards it (see face on Mars) and hopes that no one will remind him of how he bullsh!tted a stack of money out of gullible people who so desperately wanted his fairytales to be true...

IRM

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Hello everyone!! As the OP stated nothing of significant seems to have happened, heck, it's already Sunday the 23rd in some parts of this beautiful world.........
www.timeanddate.com...

Yeah it's pretty easy to come out and say "I told you so", but for me personally, I am just going to restrain myself and take the high road. I never believed any of the doomsayers stories, however, I must admit, I was gettiing a little concerned about the potential disaster that might of occured for those who placed so much trust and belief that the world would end. (I just hope these people get some help and don't do something stupid like harming themselves and/or others)

Other than the Newtown tragedy, all seems quiet. I lot of love and compassion there!!

For the rest of us, Have a Merry Christmas and a very Happy, Healthy New Year!!! Peace and Love!!

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Aussie67

Yeah I almost forgot how many people profited off of this!

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Thraed Closed:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join