It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On The Appointment of The Other JFK as The New U.S Foreign Secretary 2013 (literally)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
WITHOUT PREJUDICE.

I don't want to upload any images, but if you do these two google searches you will have evidence enough to support what I am saying in this thread.

John F. Kerry 666

John Kerry and Anton LaVey (who is famous High Priest of Church of Satan).

Ok, now check out Yale's Skull and Bones Society here:

Skull and Bones Wikipaedia

Old hand conspiracy theorists will know all about this as it is common knowledge.

Now to my point:

Are you happy guys that the other J.F.K is your new Foreign Secretary, knowing all his affiliations?

Are you happy that a man who was told "NO" by the U.S people in a former Presidential Election has slinked through the back door to gain this higly prized seat of power next to President Obama?

Are you happy that it just so happens to be in year 2013? (the occult connotations of the number 13).

I am just an observer, observing patterns. I make no claims beyond that and here is another pattern I have observed.

Of course, I wish Mr. Kerry all the very best. I hope he can justly represent the American people in the realms of International Diplomacy. Also, I do not judge him for any of what I have stated. It is a free world and I wish no harm or disrespect to anyone. I do think, though, that we should all be aware of where things are at!

Is it even worth making posts like this anymore, Dear Reader? Does any of it really matter anymore?

Peace!

ps. Personally I think Obama will be not liking this one bit. His wings are about to be severely clipped by that ever present behind the scenes power. Upon this appointment of the other J.F.K I am assuming this second term Presidency will lose all vitality. Winding down the Obama idealism and hope?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution9

'Kerry meets LaVey' is actually photoshopped. See urbanlegends.about.com...

Also, I think an American politician being a Freemason is no more surprising than a Chinese one being a Communist.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by diqiushiwojia
reply to post by Revolution9

'Kerry meets LaVey' is actually photoshopped. See urbanlegends.about.com...

Also, I think an American politician being a Freemason is no more surprising than a Chinese one being a Communist.

Thanks for your input. I was not aware of this image being a hoax. That clears up a huge issue for me. I will accept that the picture is a hoax with a sigh of relief.

What do you think of the other pictures of celebs with Anton LaVey? May be some photoshopped, may be others not???

Also, with the 666 shot. Was that just a lucky shot?

I know all about the Bonesmen and the conspiracies related to that. I accept Freemasonry, I am not a hater. Most of the authors I read and a lot of the music I listen to is from people who were Freemasons.

I just wanted to address this as it has been on my mind. Well you helped to clear up a hoax on that score. I'm a humble man and I accept it when I am "shown the light". Thanks!
edit on 22-12-2012 by Revolution9 because: spelling.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution9
John Kerry and Anton LaVey (who is famous High Priest of Church of Satan).
You ask us to Google that, and the very first result I get from that search is that it's a hoax. Pretty weak argument, if you don't even take your own advice...

Are you happy that a man who was told "NO" by the U.S people in a former Presidential Election has slinked through the back door to gain this higly prized seat of power next to President Obama?
You realize he only lost by 2.5% of the vote. It's not like the U.S. people were overwhelmingly against him.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
what does john forbes kerry work out to in numberwhateverology ?

J. Forbes Kerry ?

where does it say you get to use initials when its convenient ?

what a joke

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Wow thats a different type of JFK.
Thanks for pointing that out and the many issues.
Like he would say there was a prison break.
Was there I can't confirm.
Illuminati silence reigns supreme and lose lips sinks CIA chiefs.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Swift Boats, Fake medals, enough said. If you are rich an influential not much matters.

new topics

top topics

join