It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We've entered ....The Twilight Zone and I have video!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Yes my fellow members, we've entered the twilight zone. Up is down, black is white and morality is wrong.

Only in America in 2012 can we avoid Mayan doom dates and the end of the world (Whew..that was close!
) just to watch our own people shove us right off the cliff. It's been one of those years indeed and I think the only good thing about 2012 is the fact that it ends just like every other year. Nothing more, mind you. Just that IT DOES END. Eventually....Someday...as long as those laws don't get waived, excepted or decreed unfit to stand too. You just never know these days, it seems. Weirdness is getting to be the norm, nor the exception.

Assuming none of that adds a cherry to the cupcake, then lets just watch a short video that pretty well sums up sentiments as 2012 deflates like a giant whoopee cushion.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Awesome video, awesome post. And many said we wouldn't go out of 2012 with a bang. Either way the fuse is lit and heading towards the new year. I appreciate the partisan tone of the message. The collective they, in my opinion, refers to the entire hoard of elected officials, all of whom benefit directly by their connection to the global banking fraud that supports the lifestyles of the elites. Meanwhile, the banking system is routinely slapped with minor civil penalties for fraud or other illegal practices while they continue to fraudulently perpetuate the same actions. The penalty is now a fee after the crime has been committed, but no one has to go to jail in a civil suit. And the profits made from the crime far surpassed any silly penalty they pay for doing business. Where does the penalty money even go? Austerity is just a way to make the slaves pay for it the hardest while the wealthy simply have a few less zeroes, but not really affecting their lifestyle. Interesting that a challenge is up to all the private gun owners in America while everybody's (working class people) pensions, savings, and lifestyles are at the mercy of Wall Street and the possibility of said moneys taking a hard hit in a corrective move on the market. Should everything go south, where will they put repossessed America? Everyone will be a repo guy. This will continue to be an interesting ride. Regards, J

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
They said the world was going to end in 2000... everyone breaths a sigh of relief and lets their guard down and then boom! 9/11 in 2001. 2012 is just a trick on the mind to make us least expect the next attack on human freedom.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyancat
They said the world was going to end in 2000... everyone breaths a sigh of relief and lets their guard down and then boom! 9/11 in 2001. 2012 is just a trick on the mind to make us least expect the next attack on human freedom.

In all seriousness? You hit the jackpot with bells on. I don't care that yesterday has come and gone....I'm glad the big date of doom is a big dud. My feeling of ..something...hasn't faded one iota. Not one bit. That damn pesky feeling has been a companion for too long not to miss the fact it DIDN'T depart on schedule.

Something else....we're missing something..and you're right. The Maya date has been a hell of a distraction to focus all that unease toward and assume that's the cause. Well... "that" isn't there anymore...

Anyone ELSE feel like all has passed and all is good now?

new topics

top topics

join