It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

22nd is here get ready

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Today is the day when we start to attain a 4 dimension conciseness .

Think positive , 2012 to the mayans was this not some end of the world doom's day fake false flag .

Meditate 8 minutes at 2:20 PM or whenever you feel is right.

edit on 22-12-2012 by HattoriHanzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Hopefully 4D consciousness allows us all to instantly know how to embed videos.

EDIT: I see you figured it out. It's working! Pole shift!

K, I'll watch this video now.
edit on 22-12-2012 by DaTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by HattoriHanzo
Think positive , 2012 to the mayans was this not some end of the world doom's day fake false flag .

Meditate 8 minutes at 2:20 PM or whenever you feel is right.

Meditation is 'alpha' level programming. This is how advertising works via 'suggestion'.

Go ahead, meditate and speak with a demon who will put suggestive thoughts in your head.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

You think so , What happens if its not evil ?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   

reply to post by HattoriHanzo

You think so , What happens if its not evil ?

Lets say they are good. Yes, i know thats a crazy thought.

1) The spirits have been telling new-age mediums (for weeks) that all evil spirits possessing world leaders are contained. Therefore, there is now nothing stopping money being re-distributed to the poor; as they constantly said they would after 21 Dec 2012.

2) They said a new world peace would be born. So why havn't the current elite started dismantling every single weapon of mass destruction on this entire planet ?
Look at Syria. Who is getting killed the most ? Christians. Who does satan hate the most ? Christians

If they were good, they would already be here, helping the world's poor live better lives.

What are they doing ? Sweet FA. Proving they are all evil spirits.

If you do contact one, make a point to them that to prove me wrong, they have 24 hours to hand out free money to the world's poor. As every second passes by, i mock the devil and his slaves.
edit on 22-12-2012 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Do you think its a single race trying to gain control of our souls or what ?

I mean it could go both way's but that's the thing there is a time for a change on this planet , Something so big like this earth would be created with a defense system .

So in that saying this Shift could be the earths way of getting rid of the Left Brain * Male side * thinking and create peace because male thinking is what got us to this #ty position we are in now we are destroying this earth. Just the other night a way to control which side of the brain to use came to me and many other people simultaneously .

Evil entities wether aliens on the physical form or demons in the form of the soul taking over heads of state have controlled our government what are you saying that nothing good is going to help us overpower them ?

When you think of money being something that means any thing to human extistance you are thinking with the left of your brain because money means jack # and the way life is now is not how its so post to be .

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Nop, sorry.

Nothing happend.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Meditation is 'alpha' level programming. This is how advertising works via 'suggestion'.

Its not "programming" if you're doing it right. Advertising depends on repetitiveness to overcome your "firewall". It doesn't work if you don't "buy it".

Go ahead, meditate and speak with a demon who will put suggestive thoughts in your head.

Fool. Meditation is true prayer. It's about being in the now, about being immune to suggestion, not susceptible to it.

Especially suggestions from demons.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Do you think its a single race trying to gain control of our souls or what ?

No. Lucifer just enjoys pulling the strings of his flesh puppets who create endless wars thus dragging more lost souls down to hell on Judgement Day.

Evil entities whether aliens on the physical form or demons in the form of the soul taking over heads of state have controlled our government what are you saying that nothing good is going to help us overpower them ?

Correct.
Look at all of the meditation that occurred on 11-11-11, 11-11-12, 22-11-12, 12-12-12, 12-21-12.
What happened for the good of the world - nothing.
What did the indigo / crystal / irregular new name children manage to do to - nothing.

When you think of money being something that means any thing to human existence you are thinking with the left of your brain because money means jack # and the way life is now is not how its so post to be .

Go to a poor person on the street and say that. They will probably punch you hard.
Money means a lot to a person who has nothing to live on.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Look at all of the meditation that occurred on 11-11-11, 11-11-12, 22-11-12, 12-12-12, 12-21-12.
What happened for the good of the world - nothing.
What did the indigo / crystal / irregular new name children manage to do to - nothing.

But your form of prayer stopped it?

Go to a poor person on the street...
Money means a lot to a person who has nothing to live on.

No it doesn't. I been "on the street" without a dollar to my name. You live on faith, not money.

Real faith, not the contrived belief system that claims faith but really depends on the system of the world for support. Isn't that right? You have to be employed, and insured and have savings, right? There is little faith in that. Like Jesus said to Mark, "Give up what you have and follow me". But he couldn't because he was dependent upon his money and stuff.

Money means a lot to people who have it, not to those who don't.

Don't speak for "poor people" they are far richer than you.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Blah blah blah... It's people that are greedy, they don't need demons to assist them with that.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
i NEED to make sure that the time for the 8 minute window is correct. one website says 2:45-330 PST , but ive heard other times from random people,too. ive heard 11:11 universally(lol) , and ive also heard 12:55 EST. ahhhh! HELP!

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
So, now it's going to be a day by day slow walk from here on out?

Good grief.

Y'know, they used to drag a prophet outside the city walls and stone him to death if his prophecy didn't come true. Now you guys crybaby if someone challenges the fact that your prophecy didn't come true, and accuse them of being a hater or a troll. Time - according to most theorists who think they understand the concept of dimensions - is the 4th dimension, so I have no idea what you think you're referring to.

Christ, this place is wonderful and completely ridiculous in the same instance. It if didn't already exist, someone would have to invent it.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Today is the day when we start to attain a 4 dimension conciseness .

NO.

Just as is the case with yesterday NOT being the end of the world, so is the case that this is not some start to "attain a 4 dimension conciseness".

Today is Saturday 12/22/12 and there is NOTHING SPECIAL about it involving 4th dimensions or other nonsense. Nothing special. Its just another day. PERIOD!!!!!!

HOW MANY TIMES must people go through the EMBARRASSMENT of these nonsense events NEVER COMING TRUE before they OPEN their EYES??????? When will folks get SICK of all these silly myths and fictional claims??? Its all just a bunch of SILLINESS.

At this VERY MOMENT, some NUT-CASE of a person is thinking up a new silly claim that the masses of DUMMIES will FALL FOR AGAIN and believe it fully. An endless cycle of foolishness.

Stop being part of the foolishness folks.
edit on 22-12-2012 by oper8zhin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I am so sick of people grasping at straws regarding December 21st.

Get over it, nothing happened.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Money means a lot to people who have it, not to those who don't.

Don't speak for "poor people" they are far richer than you.

Sorry to use a thread for this, but it's rare for me to be this impressed by someone's writing.

Thank you, you helped me restore -some- faith in so-called 'humanity' of this planet. I didn't think there were sane people left on this planet, but in your relatively long post, everything you said was the truth and very well said, too. That is extremely rare - at least from my viewpoint (others may vary).

I have taken many 'leaps of faith', and always it has been fruitful and I have been taken care of, just like the Cosmic Messenger promised over 2000 years ago. Paraphrasing, "don't worry where your food, clothes or shelter will come from, because your father knows you need these things".

This has always been true, regardless of my 'earthly situation' (meaning that they might have come from peculiar, unexpected or unconventional places or people - but always I have had shelter, food and clothes (except for a few days when I fasted, but at that time it was easy to fast - during some other times, it would've been impossible). I know I don't have to worry about those things.

I could even tell a small story about shoes. I noticed that my shoes were starting to get worn out to the extent that soon they would be useless. I arranged money to purchase some new ones (worrying about it), and after lots of trouble and unforeseen irritations, I finally got a pair. But I realized they were noisy, uncomfortable, and after some walking, started to hurt the feet. I had invested a 'lot' of money (I know, it's relative) for them, but I couldn't use them a lot. It was a difficult situation.

Then I stopped worrying about it, and just used the old shoes.

One day I happened to pass by a store in a part of town I hadn't really visited much before. There was this interesting looking little store, that was selling all kinds of used things relatively cheaply. I don't know why I went in - it was an impulse, really. Turns out, it was a church store or something, so the prices were extremely low. Just by 'accident', I happened to find a pair of good shoes that fit me perfectly. They were in mint condition, and looked brand new.

I must add that I have feet that are very difficult to find fitting shoes for - most places don't have properly fitting ones. So that adds to the worry, usually.

But these were like -made- for me! And the price was just two coins! A tiny fraction of the sum I had invested (worryingly) into the previous, pretty unusable shoes. So I practically suddenly got exactly what I needed and wanted, almost for free, and my -own- efforts to get them turned out to be expensive failures. I still have the shoes, and they are still in good condition - no other shoes have lasted this long, except a pair I bought in the 80's - they lasted well into the 90's ..

This little story is a tiny grain of sand in my life, that hopefully expresses my attitude about the rich, the poor, faith and what that Cosmic Messenger told us. He told us the truth indeed - our Father knows what we need, and knows how to take care of us! We don't have to cling to 'jobs' or 'corporations' or 'welfare' or any of those things. But for those that blindly love and believe the corporate agenda and can't even imagine living without 'a job' (for "living", as they call it), our Father expresses his care within those boundaries.

I mean, a working individual gets their pay, and that's how that individual is being taken care of. But if he stopped working, and there wouldn't be pay - but he had faith, he would still be taken care of. Maybe he could no longer buy the most expensive Rolexes or go on luxury cruises, but he would have food, clothing and shelter.

This of course brings out the difficult question about the 'homeless people'. But there are Karmic reasons that enter at this point. Sometimes faith is also tested. It's not real faith, if it stops immediately if things go "wrong". Look at that homeless guy who got picked up after years of homelessness - by a radio station! Now he has work in radio, because he never lost his 'golden voice', he made an attempt to sober up (I think he had been 'sober' for years), and he had faith.

(You can easily find more about him with the search words "golden voice" and "homeless", I think)

The Cosmic Messenger didn't come here to lie to us. He came to tell us the truth. Too bad we didn't listen to him, but instead slaughtered him brutally and barbarically, and then started worshipping his murder weapon and form. And then repeating some of his words as dead mantra, without understanding the meaning whatsoever.

Who here can explain what He meant by: "One must lose a life to gain a life?" (paraphrasing again, as I haven't read the english bible much yet - but hope the gist is similar)

We only have to test these truths to realize he was correct indeed.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Please don't come at me like you know me , I am poor and i really could careless about money i do what i need to get by and thats enough for me .

To me working so much in your life and having a job you go to all day for paper then worship it like its a god and ask your gods for more of it is not a life but a hell.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Shoujikina

Sorry for the delay. If this thread is about world endings then yours is on topic. People think the "end of the world" means something different that what was intended. It is supposed to mean the change from one set of beliefs to another. The ending of how you look at the world and a beginning to seeing it differently or how we never have seen it before.

Our experiences with "living outdoors" is one way to get that different view. Like looking in from the outside. Others get there in different ways, everyones journey is different. Once you know, once your eyes have been opened, then you can never go back into Plato's cave as it were.

He told us the truth indeed - our Father knows what we need, and knows how to take care of us! We don't have to cling to 'jobs' or 'corporations' or 'welfare' or any of those things. But for those that blindly love and believe the corporate agenda and can't even imagine living without 'a job' (for "living", as they call it), our Father expresses his care within those boundaries.

You said it pretty well yourself. Glad to hear it too. Look at the poster below you. I think he feels the same way.

Keep telling people that if you get the chance. Its not a popular message but does get through.

top topics

join