It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Irrational & Inhuman Anti-Gun Lobbyists Refuted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I believe a woman should have the right to use a firearm to defend herself against rape.
I believe a homosexual should have the right to use a firearm to defend their self against hate crime.
I believe a member of any race should have a right to use a firearm to defend their self against hate crime.
I believe a country of people, for the people, and by the people, should have a right to defend itself against ANY form of governance it deems unfit.
I believe a farmer/rancher, who works for the benefit of society, has the right to defend their property and investment on behalf of both their self and society.
I believe a man or woman has the right to protect their family and their offspring as they see fit.
I believe any member of society has a right to defend another member of society.
I believe all creatures have a right to hunt for food according to their abilities.
I believe everyone in a free society should be afforded adequate and reasonable means to defend themselves against violence, specifically violence involving projectile weapons, in the most efficient form adequate for individual protection, in accordance with their day, age, and technology.
I believe most talk of banning firearms comes from ignorance and urbanization where the uneducated “educated” think they understand everything because they are fully “domesticated” and unable to see beyond the bounds of urban domestic life despite the realities of rural life which REQUIRE practical and efficient means of defense regarding the self and property (for both the self and the benefit of all society).

Who does not believe in these things who loves their self and their society, and who believes these things can be accomplished by calling 9-1-1 (emergency services, if possible and available), or done efficiently and effectively with household goods not designed for such a purpose? Complete idiots is the answer!

Talk of banning firearms is talk of banning an individual's right to efficiently and effectively defend their life and society in accordance with technological progress and reasonable use of such. It is lunacy, ignorance, and negligence in the highest degree. It is a hatred of progress and the full embrace of REGRESS. There is no excuse for such except mental illness or pure ignorance. Those who hate the individual right to defend themselves and who hate firearms are anti-self, anti-reason, anti-human rights, anti-individualism, and anti-progress. They are ignorant fools who think the State gains power without fighting, violence, or threat of force, from the root of the People from which all power is derived in a FREE State.

Power to the People – support your RIGHTS!

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I believe everyone has the right to defend themselves.... with their bare hands.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

And after semi automatic weapons are banned and a criminal comes at you with one cause he doesn't give a f*** about the law, let me know how that turns out for you.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Why should individual citizens, specifically those who believe in government of, for, and by the People, settle for petty tools of self defense (if they are afforded any by their overlords)? WHY? What reasoning is behind that? Are we saying that democracy is insane and needs to be controlled by a HIGHER power? Do any who are against guns even know what they are saying about their so-called preferred form of governance? Do they even understand democracy?...that would be a good question to start! How do you plan to keep your democracy against those who you give power?

Perhaps instead of criticizing us red-blooded Americans you might try something constructive and tell us how great your governments are and how much control you have over them and how you still keep control? I'd like to hear that - I know I won't, but honestly, give it a go if your countries are so superior! Let's hear more about how your country is great and your government listens to you instead of down-talking our country and our RIGHT to our beliefs and about OUR problems.

top topics

join