It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EARTH MASTERS: The Gods of Duality

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Pay attention to the signs, they're screaming at us!

It's time we free our minds and rid ourselves of great falsehoods.

*TURN OFF THE TELL-A-VISION*

Our planet has been shackled for a long time by an artificial energy that is not a part of the human spirit, nor the planet's.

This energy has fragmented itself into multiple factions and has manipulated humans to confuse us so we interpret and praise it as our "God." This is "The Ultimate Deception" and is disempowering us all, keeping us all trapped within the confines of "their" low vibratory state of consciousness.

To put it in perspective, think about a newborn child, free of all dogmas and doctrines.

This vessel of the soul is too pure to be corrupted. He/she has no interpretations of the physical realm besides the all knowing of, "I AM." Even toddlers, in adolescent stages up to the age of around 3 to 4 have a view of the world as nothing more than a physical playground. Once that notorious stage hits (about 4 to 5), all the questions, such as, "why this, or why that... why, why , why?..." is when it is now time to enforce programs and corrupt indoctrinations upon the physical brain, which is electromagnetically signalled to the soul, or ethereal body. This 'ethereal' plane is where these jealous entities exist. They cannot emit their frequency (soul) to a physical body on Earth.

Hence: "God is a jealous God"

As more of us become aware of this dark and deceiving infiltration that spreads deception and feeds off of our fear, the greater and faster chance we can free the spirit of earth, which will essentially free ourselves.

The time is not now, but right now!

“Human beings are on a journey of awareness, which has momentarily been interrupted by extraneous forces.

We have a predator that came from the depths of the cosmos and took over the rule of our lives. Human beings are its prisoners.

The predator is our lord and master. It has rendered us docile, helpless. If we want to protest, it suppresses our protest. If we want to act independently, it demands that we don’t do so...

Sorcerers believe that the predators have given us our systems of beliefs, our ideas of good and evil, our social mores.

They are the ones who set up our hopes and expectations and dreams of success or failure.

They have given us covetousness, greed and cowardice. It is the predators who make us complacent, routinary and egomaniacal.

“THE PREDATORS GIVE US THEIR MIND, WHICH BECOMES OUR MIND.”

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

edit on 22-12-2012 by WaKingLieFE because: to add a perspective of the newborn child

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Yes, this is correct. Unfortunately, the dark forces have won for now.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Well.... Now that dec 21 is all but over. I'm gonna have to say that there is no such thing as the great deception of humanity.

I used to believe that it was all orchestrated to keep the masses obiedient, and submissive, never questioning anything to do with our true origins. But now I'm starting to ask the questions I never wanted to ask.

What if there is no deception, and the world is as we see it. What if the powers that be, really are trying, and are doing their best. What if there is no greater mystery to life than just the physical?

Maybe all these new agers, and all these hippies, and 2012ers are all just sick? Maybe doing drugs, and meditation are simply playing tricks on our minds, maybe there is really no divinity there, there is no wisdom there, maybe they just make us hallucinate and dream. Maybe we really aren't all connected.

I've had many spiritual experiences that I swear is truth, that we are all one, that love is a state of being, I've felt it myself. But now I'm questioning if I'm even sane. Maybe my spiritual experience are a type of schizophrenia that hasn't been discovered yet. Maybe anyone that has these experiences is delusional?

I don't know anymore. I really don't. I would love to believe that we are being lied to and decieved, and that answers to who we really are exist in the ancient mysteries. That one day the world will wake up and see all the corruption and how mundane their lives are. But I am not about to spend another 6 years of my life researching it or seeking it. I researched 2012 for 6 years and that led to a disappointment.

How can so many people have been wrong? Are we all sick? are we all delusional? How can we write books that take us so deep, with all sorts of mathematical precision, from all sorts of ancient cultures, only to be wrong? There is no 4th world, just like there is no 4th or 5th dimension. There is no such thing as a golden age.

Life is simply exactly as we see it. There are no secrets. I guess ignorance really is bliss.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I've read and heard about this before.So if these 'parasite' vampire predators are controlling us,gave us everything we know from religion,to morals,to
our drives and needs how are we meant to tell whats real and what isnt.

And if they exert so much control over us,would they really allow us to become aware of them and their threat ??

Just wondering !!

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

Your first sentence leads me to believe you are not following your heart and have attached yourself to external dogmatic principles.

Im not going to divulge into all your questions, cause I cannot give YOU the answers you're looking for.

Life is personal, albeit a subjective one and only you can raise the questions and praise answers, whether those answers are yours or not, up to you.

Your physical is an antenna. Its up to you to decide what frequencies of truth you choose to receive.

Keep up the HiveMind, you're in good hands

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by WaKingLieFE

I'm a very spiritual person.... But now I feel that maybe none of what I've experienced is genuine. I feel that all this talk about 3d and 4d and so on, is all just garbage. So if we aren't supposed to ascend on dec 21, then when? Never? If never, then whats the point in caring? If we are never going to discover the truth as a whole, then why does it matter if you individually know the truth? My friends don't talk to me anymore because I had a spiritual experience, when I told them about it they said i should see a shrink. Family thinks i'm weird, some avoid me now. I've been standing out from the crowd shouting love and oneness, and meditation is a good thing, and it all pointless if its just me thats ever going to understand. I don't want to understand anything in this life, if others can't understand with me. I'd rather live a lie with everyone else, than be the only one that knows the truth but can't do anything about it.

I experienced some amazing things thought my meditations and transmuting sexual energies. Kundalini is an amazing thing, and I will never forget my awakening. But none of it matters.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
reply to post by WaKingLieFE

I'm a very spiritual person.... But now I feel that maybe none of what I've experienced is genuine. I feel that all this talk about 3d and 4d and so on, is all just garbage. So if we aren't supposed to ascend on dec 21, then when? Never? If never, then whats the point in caring? If we are never going to discover the truth as a whole, then why does it matter if you individually know the truth? My friends don't talk to me anymore because I had a spiritual experience, when I told them about it they said i should see a shrink. Family thinks i'm weird, some avoid me now. I've been standing out from the crowd shouting love and oneness, and meditation is a good thing, and it all pointless if its just me thats ever going to understand. I don't want to understand anything in this life, if others can't understand with me. I'd rather live a lie with everyone else, than be the only one that knows the truth but can't do anything about it.

I experienced some amazing things thought my meditations and transmuting sexual energies. Kundalini is an amazing thing, and I will never forget my awakening. But none of it matters.

Right off the bat, I think this post is totally concocted.

I honestly think you just made all that up.

If you don't want to understand anything, you've learned nothing. Understanding is the key.

You sound more preoccupied with sex than with your own enlightenment and I find this disgusting along with your claims here that just sound like a fake attempt to relate to something.

Poser.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by fastbob72

Only YOU can be the judge of what is 'real' or not, please understand this.

As for your second question.... Do you 'think' there is what we call an 'awakening' going on, worldwide?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
BEFORE THIS THREAD CONTINUES ANY FURTHER, PLEASE REVIEW THE ARTICLE QUOTED IN THE OP. MANY OF YOUR QUESTIONS RESIDE WITHIN DON JULIO'S INTERPRETATION OF WHAT JUST MAY BE WRONG WITH THE WORLD.

ALSO, PLEASE LOOK TO THE, "BOOK OF THOMAS" AND THE "NAG HAMMADI LIBRARY."

I WILL SHARE IF YOU WISH.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

Yes I'm totally preoccupied with sex.
I'm a 28 year old virgin..... The link in my signature is to my blog, written by me. I am no poser. I am simply disappointed, and am now questioning everything I've experienced.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
reply to post by NotAnAspie

Yes I'm totally preoccupied with sex.
I'm a 28 year old virgin..... The link in my signature is to my blog, written by me. I am no poser. I am simply disappointed, and am now questioning everything I've experienced.

I seldom read people's blogs... if ever.

I think your reasons for questioning everything you've ever experienced are pretty thin and vague. If i am supposed to believe that, I must conclude that your realizations must not have been too profound to begin with, as you boast for whatever totally contrasting reason.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

The Archons were whispered about in texts after the burning of the library at Alexandra with some mention of mysterious beings called Archons. But the powers that be spent 1,300 years cleaning up the records and had written out the Archons from our history. In 1947, texts were found in clay jars in Nag Hammadi in Egypt and, on these texts was a story of what the Nag Hammadi people, 2,000 years ago, thought the world was about.

The reason the Nag Hammadi texts, which date back 2,100 years (100 BC), are so important is that no-one has been able to put a spin on it [the texts have not been altered, destroyed or omitted as in the Bible], no-one has been able to distort or destroy them which is what they’d really like to do [to keep the information and knowledge from the masses]. Luckily, they survived, were successfully translated and when many people read them, they found a clear and defined discussion of what these Archons are. The texts had been buried in a deep cave in Egypt, in order to protect the most important information that they had.

www.jayweidner.com...

I highly recommend reviewing this interview with Jay Weidner, questioned by Jeff Rense, to understand the basis of this thread.

I understand many of you have a difficult time swallowing this information.

Take it as truth or not, either way, if you're surfing through subjects here at ATS and other alternative media outlets, this topic of history will please your mind.

edit on 22-12-2012 by WaKingLieFE because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-12-2012 by WaKingLieFE because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Once that notorious stage hits (about 4 to 5), all the questions, such as, "why this, or why that... why, why , why?..." is when it is now time to enforce programs and corrupt indoctrinations upon the physical brain, which is electromagnetically signalled to the soul, or ethereal body. This 'ethereal' plane is where these jealous entities exist. They cannot emit their frequency (soul) to a physical body on Earth.

Are saying I believe that the jealous entities are jealous because they want to be in the physical world?
Is this true?
What % of humans when they die end up in the etheeal plane? and are they looking for a door back in to the physical world?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Expand yourself into the studies of The Nag Hammadi texts. Check the interview I just posted with Jay Weidner.

As far as Im concerned, energy nver dies and we are all electric beings, so I would assume that EVERYONE travels into the 'ethereal' planes once their vessel seizes to operate here in the physical plane.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
This is awesome!

What a great discussion we're having.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Just rebumping to hopefully raise discussion.

2nd line.

top topics

join