It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Father of Sandy Hook victim (child) laughs before going on local media. Sick twist?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Okay I was luckily able to save a very important link from a previous post that if discussed, would've been thrown off topic. I feel its important to review and discuss this matter at hand because its just as important as any other topic concerning the questionably investigated Sandy Hook Massacre. I'm on my phone here so please forgive if I mess up.
Father of victim laughs before going on tv.

The video to me looks like a complete staged event. The father literally laughs, smiles and enjoys walking up to the mic. Then as it seems I hear him mutter about being ready, his smiling face goes blank with an expressionless trance, takes some deep breaths and then starts off TOO somber, squinted eyes and then big eyes as I believe he delivers his first LIE. I've done my fair share of theater an I can say I've done that a few times to get into character and prepare for my performance of basically lying to an audience. Personally I think everyone can pick up on it. As the video ends he even looks up which is a memory thing. Not a lying which is up to the RIGHT.
STRAIGHT UP. Rehearsed. Trained. Perhaps SOME improv but you get the point.

Thoughts?

~ The Doc

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
You missed the thread on this already.

and let me ask you this. Do you think the entire community is a set, and they're all actors? Police included?

god, don't answer... it's been done to death..

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

and let me ask you this. Do you think the entire community is a set, and they're all actors? Police included?

Not everyone needs to be part of the ruse. Only select individuals key to it.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

I figured I missed it once I just told my GF I had the guts to again post on ATS only for her to tell me she knew about it meaning yeah, I missed it Z.Z
Personally I am only going off of HIS animations and tone of voice. Could be a whole set. Could be in a bunker somewhere. With no budget limitations, the possibilities are endless. Ahem moon lan...
I digress...
I missed the boat. Sorry mods. That's what happens when I work all day and miss IMP topics :-/

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

Very true man. Ever heard of a one man show? Could be some people up there to make it look good too. Strength in numbers or in this case psychologically. Like oh look at all those family members with him to support the cause. . No one knows who they are. Even if a parent of the victims were to try to identify one of the others on stage they may have just never seen the parents. As open as we are on Facebook, not all parents are open in schools anymore. They do not care to show up to parent teacher conferences or PTA meetings and the childeren get to school by bus drops on and off. That's it.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22

Well unless they embedded the actors in really early, don't you think that people in the community would notice "Hey I've never seen that father before! Or his kid."

?

Is the kid even real? Or are we still debating if she was digitally photoshopped into the family photos?

I'm not playing this. if it's something sick individuals want to play, so be it. but if I were a parent who lost a child and read this bull# I'd be out with my second amendment and looking for people...

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22

Well unless they embedded the actors in really early, don't you think that people in the community would notice "Hey I've never seen that father before! Or his kid."

?

Is the kid even real? Or are we still debating if she was digitally photoshopped into the family photos?

I'm not playing this. if it's something sick individuals want to play, so be it. but if I were a parent who lost a child and read this bull# I'd be out with my second amendment and looking for people...

Or yucking it up with the president. And what adult, after his kid has been horrendously murdered, introduces himself to the world as "Robbie"?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
type this into a search engine of your choice
" http:// www.facebook. com /pages/RIP-Victoria-Soto/448389438554831"
click the "cached" under the link and check out the date it was created

(remove the spaces)
edit on 22-12-2012 by zonetripper2065 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

I see you in every thread about this trying to debunk.

Let me say, I personally think that these kids were killed by a mentally ill young man. That said, it would not be impossible for a government to do what is being suggested. It would actually be fairly easy to hand pick a large number of agents, move them into an area. Also, how easy would it be to create a young child? Plant a few pieces of paper, they don't have any real world presence or social network. It would not be hard.

So yeah, I am with you in a sense, but don't act like it's impossible or even difficult. This was a very small town.

No matter what you believe.. can you at least concede that this guy acted like a total weirdo? I mean from the way he talked and how he acted before getting in front of the camera? Also the Rosen guy just straight up gave me the willies.

edit on 22-12-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
The group shot before this uy s performance seems oddly out of context too....
The people hardly seem somber for losing a child....?
The definate performance this man went through was very off putting even if not staged somewhere...
I agree the event was a real one...aqnd there are a LOT of threads reaching for anomalies...
other tan note them and move on its really too early to sort things out fully....a lot of hindsight is going to be needed.
There are good reasons to be afraid this is a false flag black ops though.....and i for one think the need to tighten control of the masses, by the PTB, is at the root of some of the wierd happenings we have been experiencing,and yes i already KNOW that there are really people out there who would kill children to influence political decisicions...its been done many times in the past.
The goverment is well versed in using terror tactics against us.....in fact i even think these will have to become more brutal and shocking to keep up any kind of sustained effect....

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrRage
Okay I was luckily able to save a very important link from a previous post that if discussed, would've been thrown off topic. I feel its important to review and discuss this matter at hand because its just as important as any other topic concerning the questionably investigated Sandy Hook Massacre. I'm on my phone here so please forgive if I mess up.
Father of victim laughs before going on tv.

The video to me looks like a complete staged event. The father literally laughs, smiles and enjoys walking up to the mic. Then as it seems I hear him mutter about being ready, his smiling face goes blank with an expressionless trance, takes some deep breaths and then starts off TOO somber, squinted eyes and then big eyes as I believe he delivers his first LIE. I've done my fair share of theater an I can say I've done that a few times to get into character and prepare for my performance of basically lying to an audience. Personally I think everyone can pick up on it. As the video ends he even looks up which is a memory thing. Not a lying which is up to the RIGHT.
STRAIGHT UP. Rehearsed. Trained. Perhaps SOME improv but you get the point.

Thoughts?

~ The Doc

Didn't you start this same post on a different thread already? I was on a different thread yesterday where you were talking about the same thing (can't remember if you started the threat or not). This whole thing about him laughing or smiling is based on a Youtube video where someone took a CNN clip of a news conference and edited it themselves. You can tell it was from CNN because it said "the situation room" at the bottom of the video. They showed him before he went up to the mic, and then, just as he went to the mic, but they cut their edited video off right before he started talking. If you go to CNN's video tab and look through just 2 or 3 pages, you will come up with a couple of different portions of that taped press conference that are not cut off. When you actually listen to the father talk, while watching him, you will see that his face is going through all sorts of weird motions (some of which look like smiles) because he is trying desparately to speak to the reporters without breaking down. You can here the sob in his voice.

It really doesn't take long to research this. I guarantee you if you listen to him speak, everyone will agree that he is not acting strangely at all. He is just very, very sad, and trying not to break down in public.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
One of the first stages of grief is numbness, where you are not in touch with your emotions because the hit you just took is too hard to accept. When you are numb you just react to the present situation without any thought or "processing". If you've ever been through it you know what I'm talking about. If you haven't, you're very lucky.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by DrRage

The only sick twist seems to be the those who villainize the victims of this tragic incident and their families.

Is it really that hard to fathom that this was the act of a single mentally-unstable young man hellbent on attention whoring in the most atrocioius way possible?

This father just lost a child. If he can find a single moment to smile at something – anything, really – then let him have that brief moment. He is probably struggling to maintain his sanity as it stands. Let's allow these parents to cope the best way they can, and bear in mind that they are merely human.

It is the very least we can possibly do.

top topics

join