It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will the 2012 believers learn from this experience?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
The lesson learned from all this is that in every year the loonies are growing in number.

There is a conspiracy of loonies. They are everywhere. ATS is full of them. They are on TV, under the bed (no wait that would make me a loony), they are at work, they are on the streets.... and they are breeding more loonies and converting more people the the religion of loony.

And ATS feeds the whole thing.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I don't see the problem. People can believe what they want to believe, and they will.

If someone who is truly living in fear from reading forums of this genre, they are beyond the help of someone on a forum.

Hmmm what did I learn..

I learned that there will always be an underlining yearn to separate people into groups.
edit on 23-12-2012 by StrangerDanger12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-12-2012 by StrangerDanger12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
there will always be some astrologer , or astronomer archeologer scientist. who will stirr up people who depressically look at the world to find signs of world destruction. the biblical date of end of times will always be set forward if the so called armageddon didn't came.

So no they will never learn from it.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
There is zero evidence for disclosure happening at any point in time. Didn't happen for the decades of such claims.

Why should there be evidence in advance, it either happens when no one expects it or it doesn't. Dec 21st could've been a suitable moment to announce things like that but they didn't do it. Other than some political move, which could have been done, any end-of-the-world theories were wrong.

Or someone will say something or do something from 2013 after the holidays and from that point Dec 21st was not suitable to not spoil people's holidays.

Anyway 2013 is the peak of solar activity before it goes down and while flares frying the Earth have not happened, we will see when the cometh comes close to Earth.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImpactoR
Dec 21st could've been a suitable moment to announce things like that but they didn't do it.

They didnt do it because there was nothing to disclose....

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce
They didnt do it because there was nothing to disclose....

Now that was dumb...

If there is nothing to disclose, why is there secrecy around UFOs? Not even gonna start teaching you.
edit on 23-12-2012 by ImpactoR because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
The aliens will land on the 13.10.2013, the elite wanted us to believe the 2012 stuff, so they can plan to get their underground bases finished by then. The next date is 13.10.2013!!

How do I know? I have inside sources. Better believe me!!
This is not a joke!

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by hesse
The aliens will land on the 13.10.2013, the elite wanted us to believe the 2012 stuff, so they can plan to get their underground bases finished by then. The next date is 13.10.2013!!

This is not a joke!

People had "Inside sources" as well on Nibiru, and multitudes of other things set to happen on Dec 21st.... Anyone remember John Moore?

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I could slap all of you. Just shut up about the whole damn thing already. Do you need vindication? Do you REALLY need a golden trophy, a cookie, a medal, a handskake or slap on the back? maybe a golden star to say, "Oh, look, you were RIGHT for once. Good job!"

You know, OP, you're just as bad as the believers. Even though the 21st has come and gone, you people are STILL making threads tearing down the people who think that mankind needs to change. Because that's what it is, you know? Despite all of your egotistical nose-rubbing, you and everyone else needs to change. That's what the whole thing was all about.

"End of the world AS WE KNOW IT." Not destruction. CHANGE. But you know what? Maybe it should just blow up. It's because of people like OP that I was looking forward to 2012. It's kind of bad when you WISH the world would blow up, yeah? But then you run into the OP and realize: "Holy crap. We're all a bunch of douchebags." I'm sorry to be rude, but I'm calling it as I see it. I don't really see a reason to keep anyone here alive, not when they make people feel bad for being wrong. Not when they fail to see that, in a way, the believers are still right.

Because the world IS ending. It'll just take a few thousand years to complete the process. War, famine, disease, political intrigue, religious fear-mongering, economic failure, hapless murder, drugs...sounds like the perfect world. NOT.

Yeah, OP. You make me wish something HAD happened. Because then, you would sound like such an arrogant cock strutting its stuff up and down the row, making everyone hate its attitude. Make ATS HAPPY the world hasn't ended or changed. Right now, you're doing a piss poor job of it. All of you are.

I ain't the least bit happy about it. I think whatever spared us made a dreadful mistake. And if I ever have doubts, I'll just come back to this thread. On a last note - If you don't like 2012 threads, THEN DON'T READ THEM OR PARTICIPATE IN THEM.

/rant.
edit on 23-12-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

maybe a golden star to say, "Oh, look, you were RIGHT for once. Good job!"

Maybe that's the point. Maybe "they" are right more than once? People need to wake up smell how much some of their ideas really stink. They do indeed need to be reminded, otherwise they may do it again. They will listen to silly people tell them strange things and they will start believing it.

V

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
There was a shift in consciousness... you weren't part of it.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Do you think 2012 was a hoax? A Mayan Hoax? I don't think the Mayan's calendars, which either originated from them or the Spanish conquest, aka Rome, for we don't know for sure much about the Mayans, the conquerors rewrote history, the Mayans disappeared.

In any case, I don't see that as a hoax, but more as cycles.

So 2012 may have been doom to some, but for others, it should be a time to think in terms of the cycles that the Hopi, Natives and Mayans speak of, the renewal of unity, love and golden age. Which should mean people start to wake up.

We don't know what the calendar means.

The sun is emitting a new particle/energy.

We're still going through Fluffy, and according to NASA will be doing so for thousands of years.

And I'm still sending up my SOS for some real cosmic help, unless the energies incoming will enable humanity to rise up peacefully and stop the murders, abuse, enslavement, corruption of this world, and ensure all the clean technology comes out to heal it, the oceans, the land, the radiation, the food, restores it to wholesome goodness, and all are safe.

So, there really was no experience to learn from. As a cycle marker, the calendar date merely marks a season, that season is still unfolding and in earth history, will unfold for a long time.

Oh,did you mean Doomers (as opposed to those interested in the mayan calendar and the cosmos, did they learn anything? Some will be setting their sights on the next installment of the Doom Series unless something jars them out of negativity, like everyone doing the work they came to do, ie. Love.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by pacifier2012
The lesson learned from all this is that in every year the loonies are growing in number.

There is a conspiracy of loonies. They are everywhere. ATS is full of them. They are on TV, under the bed (no wait that would make me a loony), they are at work, they are on the streets.... and they are breeding more loonies and converting more people the the religion of loony.

And ATS feeds the whole thing.

They say that many a true word is spoken in jest......But that's a whole paragraph of 'em!

You have my nomination for 'Best Post of 2012'!

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I consider the difference between those who try to control what others think, and use names to call people, loonies, etc, and those who only wish freedom, advancement, love and equality, for others and work on overcoming bad things within, and the only control they wish over others, is to cure, heal or abolish that which harms or enslaves others, to be very significant.......
edit on 23-12-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Yet you'll blindly support the postings of those 'telling you how it is' while fighting tooth & nail to resist the postings of those encouraging you to 'think for yourself'!

edit on 23-12-2012 by squarehead666 because: clarity

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Sorry please don´t take me serious on this ok? My inside source is my cat!

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by I1Am1Ready1Are1You

Also learn the difference between skeptic and scoffer. They are not the same.

Definition of Scoffer: Someone who jeers or mocks or treats something with contempt or calls out in derision: flouter, jeerer, mocker.
Type of person: Disagreeable person, unpleasant person, a person who is not pleasant.

As the author of the 3 Days of Darkness thread I can personally attest to the fact that Stereo is a SCOFFER!

Even after Springer’s thread to ask for courtesy regardless of the outcome of the day, he just couldn’t help himself.

“That is a really sad excuse for a complete failure. If this has no specific date as now claimed then what is this doing in the 2012 forum?

This claim of 3 days of darkness is so idiotic that it should never have been posted in the first place,

It is just another part of the piling on of stupidity into the hoax of 2012. The hoax of 2012 was just a collection of inane claims.

After many, many whopping failures all we have now are whiny excuses. There have been whiny excuses for every massive 2012 failure.

Thread Post

He just couldn’t wait to call me an “idiot” and a “failure”.

But see, the 3 Days of Darkness is not a hoax and not a failure. It is written in prophecy in many cultures… it just didn’t happen in 2012. So he labels it a hoax.

Now Stereo says there is no Mayan Prophecy and no Mayan Codexes. I’m not even sure what to say about that…. But that statement almost beats all the 2012 hoaxes made! Talk about a disinfoagent! (and no, the Mayan Prophecy never said it was the end of the world).

And since you seem to abhor threads that have no backing… I would appreciate if you could provide a link to the proof that the Mayan Codexes are a hoax.

2012 was a banner year for me and some of the 2012 threads contributed to vast amount of knowledge I learned of Mayan culture, Mesoamerican culture, Egyptian culture. Why? Because it got me interested in reading more about them. I now spend several hours a day learning about the other cultures and history and many of these come with prophecies.

So for me 2012 was the lifting of the veil. I gained more new knowledge that any other years of my life and none of it had anything to do with the end of the world prophecy.

So 2012 for me was real – I have been enlightened.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
I could slap all of you. Just shut up about the whole damn thing already. Do you need vindication? Do you REALLY need a golden trophy, a cookie, a medal, a handskake or slap on the back? maybe a golden star to say, "Oh, look, you were RIGHT for once. Good job!"

So we spent two years watching/reading everyone spew 2012 propaganda on a daily bases and now that it didn't happen we need to not talk about it at all one or two days after? We are talking about at least ten thousand posts on it was going to happen. 100s of people wrote books that they made a killing on, DSC etc has been flooding this crap for the last year and now its.."move along nothing to see here" attitude?

Because the world IS ending. It'll just take a few thousand years to complete the process. War, famine, disease, political intrigue, religious fear-mongering, economic failure, hapless murder, drugs...sounds like the perfect world. NOT.

I don't think anything is ending or changing, what you wrote above, wasn't that with mankind a 1000 years ago too? If anything, NOTHING has changed as to how man thinks in the last 5000 years... For once try and actually think about that thought for a minute....are we any different than what we were like back with the Romans, or just about any civiliation since the Sumerians?

I ain't the least bit happy about it. I think whatever spared us made a dreadful mistake. And if I ever have doubts, I'll just come back to this thread. On a last note - If you don't like 2012 threads, THEN DON'T READ THEM OR PARTICIPATE IN THEM.

Could it be that nothing spared us and the 21st is not any different than 10,000 21st in the past or future? i.e. just another day....

What would be interesting is what people who truely 100% believed in 2012 think now about it all.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
People will learn that "2012" (whatever that is) was/is/will be a time of action for shamans, mystics, pilgrims. The fruits of those psychic actions grow in the collective unconscious. That's where the "golden age" transformations of global consciousness are made.

As the next age unfolds, those positive changes will rain down on humanity. That is the meaning of the Aquarius symbolism of the pitcher carrier of spiritual holy water. The water was/is/will rain down from heaven (the collective unconscious) onto the earth (the individual ego self). The wasteland was/is/will be healed.

We will find that many shamans/mystics/pilgrims are in action. Gradually, their stories will surface. Shamanic 'night journies' into the 'pleroma' have happened and are happening. Be patient.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by hesse

This is not a joke!

So is this the next date we should watch come and go too?

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join