It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For Those Who Don't Belive 2012 Happened

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Look around you, it's been happening all along, it didn't need a date.
Fukushima,The Gulf oil spill, the 65,000 barrels of nuclear waste dumped in the Barents Sea, etc, etc ..... We know them all. The changes being made to the Charter of Rights and Freedoms act in Canada and the Bill of rights in the US.
And we let it happen.

What ever happened to the hippies and the free thinkers of the world, the people who fight for positive change in this world, where did they go,what happened to them???

The time for change is now! Before its too late, get up become involved, talk to your MLA or Congressman, or Representative.Tell them what you think. Wake up, we are creating our own dooms day as we speak just by the choices we make at home every day.

It saddens me to be bringing my son up in this Corporate States of America. And yes I mean my country too Canada (AKA) little America.As it has been changing into since the Conservatives took over and began to Americanize our political structure from the ground up. Attack adds,end of work Unions, no more double time,retirement now at 67,Unemployment insurance reforms forcing people to move from home to find work when they have a job seasonally.etc etc....
To sum it all up we are creating our own dooms day, just by our day to day choices we are making today, the car you buy, the products you purchase, and who makes Them !! So ask yourself who has the real power to change? What can you effectively change in your life to make a difference. Are you involved?What can you do?What have you done?Can you do it?

(sorry about the botched post earlier when I accidentally erased the most inspirational rant Ive done in a long time,and couldn't put it back like it was, so let this be a lesson to you save yourself the embarrassment and save your writings)
edit on 21-12-2012 by enament because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
not sure there is any doubt that 2012 happened it is 2012 after all lol

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by dc4lifeskater

Dec 21 you know what I mean LOL

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Absolutely nothing happened. Deal with it.

The Mayan calendar didn’t foretell anything besides that they decided that they weren’t going to write anymore.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

Did you read what I wrote at all???

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
dec 21 also happened.. I am experiencing it right now.. another hour though and it will be the 22nd

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Bad things happen to the planet every day of every year. We've hard far worse years (world wars for instance)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Actually 2012 did happen last night.

Individually as we all fell asleep last night, no matter where you were around the world, we were all switched over to the new server.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

I think what he was trying to say, is that it is an ongoing thing, that does not necessarily mean that it has to happen precisely at a certain time.
At least that is what beer brain is telling me right now, and even I have comprehension abilities still, I would expect sober you to be superior to me.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by enament

Did you read what I wrote at all???

I don't think so....that's wasted space. In regards to your post though I feel the same. I don't want to imagine what kind of world the children of today will be coming into when they become adults. Doesn't look too promising. People just don't have the time, energy, or resources to really make an impact like they need to now, myself included. That's the way the TPTB wants it, too keep you so worried about your job, mortgage, rent, food, etc , that way we are too preoccupied and can't take the risk.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by enament

What can you effectively change in your life to make a difference. Are you involved?What can you do?What have you done?Can you do it?

Good post! Yes it is up to us to do something we are the people we have been waiting for we have to do our part to create the world we wish to see come about. It is always darkest before the dawn. So here's to hoping we can all do our part to try and build the world we desire for our children and future generations including ourselves when we com back...

Look at this way the more we do now the less work we will have when we come back in future life times...

edit on 21-12-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Doesn't look like much people actually read the OP, but thought they were bieng witty with a lame reply... Great

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Only thing that happened is that it got super cold out of nowhere and I found out my job didn't pay me for the vacation I didn't want to take. -___-

It's the same old BS called "Life" and she is betch..

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toadmund

I think what he was trying to say, is that it is an ongoing thing, that does not necessarily mean that it has to happen precisely at a certain time.
At least that is what beer brain is telling me right now, and even I have comprehension abilities still, I would expect sober you to be superior to me.

That makes sense.

21/12/2012 was a non-event, so now the thinking must shift to "It's a slow process, has been happening since life started, and us hippies are still hip man.."

So dec 21 2012 was not a non-event at all. It is just that now that it has passed, we must forget all about the bollocks that lead up to it, and now see it for what it really is. A continual ebbing into the gurgler for humanity.

Yay, I just Knew it wasn't over. Wooooohoooo..

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by enament

What ever happened to the hippies and the free thinkers of the world, the people who fight for positive change in this world, where did they go,what happened to them???

They are the ones in power now, how times have changed. Maybe the hippie way of thinking is not so good.

I'm not sure about Canada, but do you think it is all about corporate profits way beyond what is a healthy rate, or could it be that the Government and private sector doesn't have the money to continue on the same road that Canada has been trying to stay on?
edit on 21-12-2012 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Putyournamehere

A lot of what I wrote was cryptic, with the expectation of the reader filling in the blanks.
We live in a world that is controlled by corrupt powers. We give them this power!
People need to continually try to change one thing at a time to become more resourceful in taking the power back
I am also limited to what I can do in my life to change things due to my job and other responsibilities but I still try.I understand you completely about lack of time too..
Keep up the GOOD fight!!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
What's an MLA?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Toadmund

The date to me just seems like misdirection to me there are slowly ticking time bombs all around the world that threaten our very existence in a short many years.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

member of the legislative assembly (MLA) in Canada. its similar to a congressman or woman or representative if you will.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Putyournamehere

Thank you my thoughts exactly.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join