It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings Earthlings :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
My name is Lou, and I am preparing for a journey into a higher evolutionary level. A friend has referred me to ATS through collective conscience.

I am seeing things for what they are; instead of what they appear to be. This has put me in opposition to some of my family and friends, which has brought them grief, but they must know that they are not the ones chosen to step into the next evolutionary level - I am. I am he. The messiah of my complex.

As I complete my evolutionary journey into the higher levels, I must continue to decipher our planet's secrets. There is much to learn and put together while we are on this earth.

The great cycle of creation will come again, and this earth shall be recycled. I am eager to rise to the next level, and am happy to be here at ATS.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by dnarafiki

Finally...someone who actually ascended...many have claimed to, you are the first to join to tell us about it.

Welcome to ATS...the rest of us lowly non-ascended await your wisdom....

Des

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by dnarafiki

I ascended already.

Had to come back though, no free WiFi...

And welcome to ATS
edit on 21-12-2012 by iamhobo because: added the welcome

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Terms & Conditions Of Use
What are P F K W S

Try Ask ATS to find numerous threads to add your thoughts to now. Once a minimum of 20 posts are made, you'll be able to create your own threads & send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

new topics

top topics

join