It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey so the day is about over and nothing has happened just as I thought, so why do I have this inten

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Ok, so I've been skeptical of anything happening today on the 21st. At the most I figured people might go crazy, mass suicides, mothers killing babies, riots, y'know....the usual. I have to say i'm not even impressed, i'd hoped for some exitement today but hey I won the bet. So, amongst my skepticism, why do I have this insane gut feeling that something big is coming, something that will be unforeseen. My eyes are telling me what I thought would happen, but my gut is practicly screaming otherwise. I'm sure it's nothing but I'm feeling something. Has anything legitimately out of the ordinary happened today? Its normal here in iowa. What about everyone else?

P.S. I also saw a thread on headaches, hundreds or thousands of people have one every day, I've had strong one all day, it wont go away though. anything besides the obvious.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Im in Ohio, and nothing out of the ordinary has happened here. My dogs arent freaking out, i feel fine. I didnt think anything was going to happen anyway. Maybe you just feel weird because you expected people to freak but they didnt, like for Y2K.

IF this place is supposed to go away, there is no way we are going to know about it until its already happening.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnCreed777

Psalms 2:4 He who sits in the heavens laughs; the Lord holds them in derision.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

What about everyone else?

I was amazed today. A wind storm blew down all kind of stuff from our trees overnight and it clogged our walks and rain gutters. I was up early and the winds died down as if the calm before the storm? Since it wasn't actually raining yet, I got out the broom and swept all around the house, then climbed the ladder to inspect the gutters. They were full of stuff which I cleaned out. I washed out the down spouts and drains to make sure they were clean and cleaned up the tools and yard.

It just began to rain so I went in and showered. When I came out the sun had appeared so I walked the dog and saw the most beautiful rainbow just down the road. I could see almost the whole arch from end to end. I was reminded of the promise the rainbow is supposed to represent and I felt suddenly invigorated.

Just then a neighbor drove by and we talked. He goes, "You want anything in the back?" His truck bed was filled with computer parts and circuit boards that he was dumping at the Apple complex up the road for recycle. So I loaded up on stuff to recycle and make a buck from.

Then I had a good time defending my position on a thread about the wars going on. I realized that I haven't felt this good or accomplished this much in a long time and I think I had a good day.

Even though it stormed, there was a rainbow.
Even though I am unemployed, a chunk of change dropped in my lap.
Even though the ATS heavies challenged me, I stood my ground.

It has been a good end of the world.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Killuminati2

Psalms 2:4 He who sits in the heavens laughs; the Lord holds them in derision.

Winofiend 1:1 And when they find a bible, they never put it down for fear their god will smite them. And they annoy the world with glee.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Och no it's just a normal knee jerk reaction to nothing out of the ordinary happening.

It's like when you stand outside at night and think 'it's too quiet !!' and suspect something's up !!

It's now well into the 22nd,we're all still here,the world's still here and you were right to be sceptical.

Party time

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by fastbob72

Its still the 21st here and nothin out of the ordinary.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
It seemed pretty boring as well; too boring. I have felt tired and headachy all day but that is normal for cold/flu season. The one thing I thought that was odd was that my friend who has high functioning autism said that the sun was making him tired. I asked him what did he mean he said that the sun had drained his energry?
I asked if this has happened before he said no.
I know when I was driving the sun shone almost a bright blue. I asked my friend what was that bright blue light and he laughed saying the sun. Something was just odd about today but very dull. In fact oddly dull?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Nothing out of the ordinary in Arkansas, last night we had major wind and a few places lost their power. I can imagine it freaked out a few people at first. During y2k I was at a New Year's Eve party in New Orleans. As a joke the promoter turned off the lights after the 3,2,1..countdown and everyone panicked for about a sec. Just a funny memory from the last debunking of a doomsday!

new topics

top topics

join