It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dragonrider how many spec ops do you know?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 11:59 PM
link   
If you read my post on how to get into area 51 this will make sense. I need 200 spec ops.

Also do you know if there is a device like emp, but that will work on fiber optics?

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ilovepizza
I need 200 spec ops.
Also do you know if there is a device like emp, but that will work on fiber optics?

What you mean by "special ops" ?
Also, EMP, you mean Electromagnetic Power ?
Fiberoptic works with might and these are not the same wave lenght.

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I think he means Electromagnetic Pulse?

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 06:27 AM
link   
In terms of personal contact with SpecOps, I know a couple of retired USMC, a retired USMC scout sniper, and used to work with someone who claimed to be a SEAL ("claimed", although he talked a bit too much about it, so in doubt there), as well as a former PJ.

I would NOT attempt to infiltrate Area 51...

Also, I dont know of any EMP device using fiber optics to transmit EMP, I do not believe that to be possible, as EMP doesnt conduct along fiber optics.

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Ilovepizza why do you want to invade Area 51? You have an unhealthy obsession based on it.
All you will find is a bunch of secret planes and federal agents with a warrant to haul your bottom to jail, if they dont shoot you first. What you need to do is depose the current government in a peaceful revolution and bring the former government's secrets to light. Put your creative processes to work on that one.
Tell me when you have figured it out

XAOS

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by xaos
What you need to do is depose the current government in a peaceful revolution and bring the former government's secrets to light.
XAOS

I like your thinking, think I'll get started.

hehehe

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I know tons of SpecOps. I live in a big miltary town near the Delta Forces headquarters.

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I'm more than willing go inside Groomlake, don't get to close to me unless you stay outside a 100meter radius. I don't want you interupting my "stalk".

Oh, you have to wait until probably January.

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 04:15 PM
link   
ilovepizza wants to emp area 51 and invade, i said certain systems might be running on fiber optics so an emp probably wouldnt effect them...

wouldnt suppise me if its all electronically shielded anyway...

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 02:54 AM
link   
...and just what do you hope to find in A51 anyway??

ET, Predator, a few Borg and Elvis sitting around playing poker...a Delorean fitted with flux capacitor...the REAL list of secret herbs and spices in the colonels chicken??

Probably was something a little dodgy happening (or stored) there back when A51 was a relative secret...

...wouldn't think so now though...

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Thank you xaos for putting me back on track. I was becoming corrupt like so many humans do. If i broke into area 51 then i would be no better than the government is. Humans are so easly corrupted that is takes so much to stay good. I will find a way to expose the government for what they really are, and i will do it the "good way".

Sorry for by brief moment on the "dark side" i hope it will never happen again.

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 06:46 PM
link   
200 Spec Ops?, are you nuts?
I'm guessing one of them would shoot you, and besides, if they are really spec ops soldiers, they will understand the need-to-know stuff.

You know, the government will be totally prepared to meet your force, they'll probably just mow you down with Abrams ot Bradleys, oh, and the inevitable saturation with nerve agents that would occur would take you out.

And if you are going to try...say hi to those boys at guantanamo bay for me.

You want to make a big statement, run around washington naked shouting your message. Or just pee on the grass of the white house.

dave.

link   
I dont want to break into area51.....but I do know someone who worked for the NSA

link   
Its ok, we all have our moments...hehehe

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Hey Nans, Spec Ops are elite soldiers. Like delta force or GROM. GROM is Polish special ops.

top topics

join