It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

QUESTION For those who believed the world was going to end or change today ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I want to know why you think it didn't?

This is a serious question.

For those who vehemently believed SOMETHING was going to happen today, good or bad, I want to know why it didn't? I'd also like to know how you're feeling about this?

Disappointed? Elated?

Do any of you still think something happened and we just don't see the effects yet?

Thanks.
edit on 21-12-2012 by cetta because: topic was too long

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by cetta
I want to know why you think it didn't?

This is a serious question.

For those who vehemently believed SOMETHING was going to happen today, good or bad, I want to know why it didn't? I'd also like to know how you're feeling about this?

Disappointed? Elated?

Do any of you still think something happened and we just don't see the effects yet?

Thanks.
edit on 21-12-2012 by cetta because: topic was too long

To be fair not a lot of people expected that maybe some and a lot of younger people, but people do believe in a change in era. which could just be more of the same we have had in the last 20 years.

The fact is our economy is near collapse and if the monetary system collapses then things will never be the same again for any of us.

The idiots that got us into this mess are at it again gambling with our future, Governments should run banks water and natural resorces as they are to important to allow private companies to have control .
The mayans might be the least of our worries in a few months

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

I've seen a lot of people over the years, not necessarily younger, who talked about the coming age that was supposed to happen today.

I've seen alot of older people talk of the end of the world.

Alot of hippies waiting for a spiritual rejuvenation of the planet.

And so on and so forth.

I just want to know how they're all feeling.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
And what they're all thinking.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
You might find this to be an interesting read, OP.

www.realitysandwich.com...

edit on 21-12-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Not that I'm a particular believer in the Mayan prophecy, but change doesn't need to be overt and in your face to be major.

Besides, I've seen my little part of the world change pretty drastically since 2008. I've noticed the changes around me, but I can't say I've seen many people discussing it in the open.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by cetta

I will admit that I was relieved. I really didn't believe that anything was going to happen...but I tried to be prepared. My car was packed (water jugs, camping gear, food, etc...) and ready to go just in case something unexpected happened. I slept very well last night.... knowing that I had a plan in place. I am humble enough to believe that mankind doesn't know everything that there is to know about our universe. I was just trying to be prepared for the "what-if "....and I am very, very thankful that nothing happened!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by cetta

edit on 21-12-2012 by Buvvy because: Duplicate post

new topics

top topics

join