It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amcient Aliens Season Premiere Tonight!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Is anyone else looking forward to this long awaited return?

H2 Ancient Aliens

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Indeed I am....I really need a good laugh after the day I've had!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by misfitofscience

H2 Ancient Aliens

Not after I watched that documentary that debunked the whole series. I don't like being bull#ted.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

H2 Ancient Aliens

We probably wont get it in the UK for a while. I need my Georgie fix!!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Nothing at all supports the Ancient Alien theory most has already been debunked...i rather give the credit where its deserved...our ancient ancestors

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by goochball

Exactly!!!

Which is why everyone should cancel their ATS accounts because after today, it just proves that the whole "conspiracy" industry is a huge money grabbing Hoax in itself!

ps: Look up Tv-links

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Unfortunately I have to agree with the above posters.

I'm done with this show due to the BS.

I even flipped to AA today to try to watch it... I couldn't. I didn't stay 2 minutes on that show before changing the channel.

Die AA DIE!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
BUt we all agree that the basis of the show is purely entertainment purposes right?

Like Alex Jones, like Project camelot, like Jesse ventura, and especially like ATS!

All profiting where they can. Which is fine.....it is a business after all.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
His hair better be TWICE as high as before... use goop.. gel that sucker, bro! (PS. I know you do it because you're short, but a word of advice--the high hair doesn't help... you stil look short, but with wacky hair)

Love watching the show though..

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Pharyax

I only watch it any more to see how high Giorgio's hair will be too! After the very first season his hair has been the only thing that makes me keep coming back!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
What is/was the subject matter?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Yeah I know it's all far fetched and laughable but that's the point,it's entertainment and puts a smile on your face

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

reply to post by goochball

Exactly!!!

Which is why everyone should cancel their ATS accounts because after today, it just proves that the whole "conspiracy" industry is a huge money grabbing Hoax in itself!

ps: Look up Tv-links

Ancient aliens points to the king of all conspiricies and thats that a.much more advanced civilization existed before us and the system is trying suppress it because it basically changes everything we've been taught and led to believe. I used to think it was aliens who built these structures and had highly advanced mathematics, engineering, etc. Now im not so sure but it really doesn't matter, all that does is we need to learn from the messages they left so we know where we're going.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pharyax
His hair better be TWICE as high as before... use goop.. gel that sucker, bro! (PS. I know you do it because you're short, but a word of advice--the high hair doesn't help... you stil look short, but with wacky hair)

Love watching the show though..

I would have never guessed that Beetlejuice knew so much about aliens and would
be a star in a TV series, unbelievable !

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by goochball

H2 Ancient Aliens

Not after I watched that documentary that debunked the whole series. I don't like being bull#ted.

www.youtube.com...

Debunked?

They use words like "theory" and "opinion" on Ancient Aliens so I am not sure how it can be debunked.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I like ancient aliens and I like Georgio's hair.... and his scarfs and pins, but H2 is off the chain... and not in a good way. I think we need to get the tranq gun.

The other day they were showing a pre-2012 show about the reference in the bible to God's people getting caught up in the clouds..... which to me, sounds great. Clouds or no clouds, I'd rather be hanging out with the good guys that were trying to get people to act right.,,, instead of all the assholes running the show on planet earth.

They were acting it all out.... this so called rapture and were trying to make it seem like people were going to suddenly start being vaporized.

That's straight up fear mongering.

People say the government lies to us and they can't blame the government because people would panic, but here they are letting this be promoted as an idea HEAVILY on H2 like they are doing everything the can to get people to panic.

I don't think the government gives a crap if people panic.

They will go into bases, watch the chaos on cameras on the edge of their seat with popcorn, peanuts and beer.
Don't kid yourselves.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

No , AA has had its day .
The episode Secrets of the Pyramids scheduled for the 21st is from season 4 so not new .
Ancient Aliens is entertainment loosely based fact but wholly reliant on the interpretation of AA theorists .

edit on 22-12-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Actually, the episode never aired until yesterday.

It was originally supposed to be broadcasted but the [producers at H2 decided to put a hold on it until the widely anticipated AA DEBUNKED was released so that they could make dire changes to the formula of the TV show in case internet outrage took place. Thus they moved it to Season 5 premiere.They may or may not have changed the shows format from S05E03 and onward.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join