What's next for the Nibiru people?

page: 1

join

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Looks like they were wrong about this, just like many of them were wrong about Elinin.

I hope people will learn from this, I can't believe some people believe another large planetary object was close to the earth, that nobody could see, and if it was invisible to the eye like they suggest, surely we would have felt it's gravitational pull long ago.

The very fact nothing has happened, out of the ordinary may challenge people's belief in god as well

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Perhaps we all died.. and are each one experiencing our personal afterlife, so this message you are reading right now is just something you manifest, along with everything else around you

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Gekoness

1. Not all the trolls are from 4chan.

2. God doesn't exist, so I can't really go and ask him about Nibiru...or about demonic baby possessions or Rhianna becoming my sex slave in the future.

3. "The idiocy and ignorance of the human race"...Like the idiocy and ignorance present in anyone who believes in God?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperZepto

2. God doesn't exist, so I can't really go and ask him about Nibiru...or about demonic baby possessions or Rhianna becoming my sex slave in the future.

3. "The idiocy and ignorance of the human race"...Like the idiocy and ignorance present in anyone who believes in God?

Yeah, same could be said about politicians and government

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Answer to 1. Yes that is true, I wonder who here is trolling the religious people I wonder..

Answer to 2. Science has not proved that claim one way or the other yet with certainty. The absence of Proof is not the absence of existence remember?

Answer 3. Since Gods existence cannot be proven without doubt until such time you have no right to judge them idiots same as they cannot judge you for not believing If all things were equal.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

I just believe god is the manifestation of coincidence. Aka the big bang, the logic behind chance, an existence without form, the idea of the singularity that our universe came from being a conscious being. Also I'm not calling them idiots for not believing in god, I'd be the great crusade if I did. I'm calling them Idiots because they're at constant competition with each other when they're a chip off the same #ing tree, they're fighting over pieces of #ing paper that some guy somewhere told you is worth something. The meaning of life is a simple concept of eating, breathing and being happy. People turned it into some #ing race to get into the next big circlejerk so that they then can show other people that they're somehow better than them, in some pathetic attempt to make them unhappy, in-turn making themselves feel better.
edit on 21-12-2012 by Gekoness because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

I'm getting pretty #ing pissed about all these #ing threads. I don't know whats worse, the nutcases who believed in bull# that had no backing behind it; or the annoying B/tards who are here to troll them. God ain't ever mention # about Nibiru, I'm pretty sure if you asked him yourself if you knew how to. He'd tell you something like "The Idiocy and ignorance of the human race would be the only possible end to it's own existence."

Wow!.....member for 5 days and already ...."pretty #ing pissed about all these #ing threads"

You ain't seen nothing yet sunshine!......trust me!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

My thesis for the god comment is many of these people suggested this "Event" was spiritually related.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by CoolStoryMan

December 21st is just a point in time where our solar system reaches a point in it's orbit around Alcyone(or something). So it's just like a new star-year for our solar system. People just wanted something to happen but that's like wanting something to happen every year. If you want a #ing apocalypse then do something about it and try and cause one.

The only change we gonna see is an increase in radiation from a star we're getting closer to, in the next 25kish years we're gonna have 3 suns. People who made all those 2012 forums clearly did no research in what the Mayan longcount calendar meant.
edit on 21-12-2012 by Gekoness because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

I think you need to go and find out what the scientific method is.

Oh, and a large planet in our solar system headed on a collision course with Earth would be seen globally. It wouldn't suddenly come out of nowhere.

Go on, give me some actual scientific evidence for God, for Nibiru, for the Illuminati, for any of the crazy # you fools on ATS talk about.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

reply to post by yuppa

I think you need to go and find out what the scientific method is.

Oh, and a large planet in our solar system headed on a collision course with Earth would be seen globally. It wouldn't suddenly come out of nowhere.

Go on, give me some actual scientific evidence for God, for Nibiru, for the Illuminati, for any of the crazy # you fools on ATS talk about.

Like i said before LACK of evidence does not pre clude existence. And I do not believe in nuibiru. And the illuminati are not all powerful. How about try to COMPREHEND a post before you go slamming it.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I explain what is next for the Nibiru people and where the teachings of Nibiru come from on my thread concerning the origins of New Age teachings. Link below.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join