It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A premature Merry Christmas to everyone here at ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I just want to say the above and thanks to all friends and foes, I have neither listed but you know who your are.

This site has been a great learning experience for myself and the wife.

I can't recall the number of times posters have made me sit back and say to myself hmmmm.........I just might be wrong:-) I am never wrong of course, just incorrect.

Thanks to the mods, and the gods here as well.

The reason for this post is I am going in for a tune up (surgery) either this Monday or Jan 2 and as of this moment I have no idea which date it will be....
Regardless I thank you all for the good and bad times here and I hope to be back in the new year to pester you all again.

Merry Christmas to all members and lurkers here from the both of us.

Regards, Iwinder

edit on 21-12-2012 by Iwinder because: I forgot the lurkers

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Best wishes to you. Hope all goes smooth as silk and when it is over your tuned and roaring to go!!

Merry Christmas, see you in 2013!
edit on 21-12-2012 by Iamschist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

Thanks so much and you betcha I will be roaring to go....LOL a good one to you as well my friend.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iwinder
I just want to say the above and thanks to all friends and foes, I have neither listed but you know who your are.

This site has been a great learning experience for myself and the wife.

I can't recall the number of times posters have made me sit back and say to myself hmmmm.........I just might be wrong:-) I am never wrong of course, just incorrect.

Thanks to the mods, and the gods here as well.

The reason for this post is I am going in for a tune up (surgery) either this Monday or Jan 2 and as of this moment I have no idea which date it will be....
Regardless I thank you all for the good and bad times here and I hope to be back in the new year to pester you all again.

Merry Christmas to all members and lurkers here from the both of us.

Regards, Iwinder

edit on 21-12-2012 by Iwinder because: I forgot the lurkers

And an early Merry Christmas to you! Don't forget, though, today is its own holiday already. Yule

And good luck with that surgery!
edit on 21-12-2012 by Cuervo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

I will not forget that, we both love to garden and just fool in the yard so every day that is longer and stronger is good for us here.

Thanks for the kind words and the link to your thread which I just visited.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Good luck with your surgery and Merry Christmas!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

We may not be right but were never wrong eh..Take care I and a merry x-mas to ya....all hail to the grover

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Thanks to everyone for the positive thoughts, much appreciated for sure........
However the gist of this thread was my worries of missing out on the annual Christmas thread and not my surgery pending.

If I go missing in action for awhile could somebody please post for me in the Christmas thread this year?

All I want to say is Merry Christmas to all.

Regards, Iwinder

top topics

join