It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is This A Conspiracy?! Do We "Live" In A Computer Simulation!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
SMOKING GUN: Welcome to the Matrix.
PAY ATTENTION TO HIS DESCRIPTION OF ERROR CORRECTING CODES!!!:

edit on 21-12-2012 by NJoyZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
You're in luck, ATS has lots of threads on the subject! I don't have them at my fingertips, and have to sign off soon, but you've come to the right place if you have an interest in the subject. Search on "Search", or someone may come by and give the links.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
if we do .. it'll be gods computer simulation

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by NJoyZ

Do you have anything to add to the theory or were you just showing the video? That is to say, do you have any ideas on how it might work, or maybe some anecdotal evidence to support the theory? I'm truly interested.
edit on 12/21/2012 by Bleeeeep because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
My Facebook profile is replete with some pretty mind-blowing sets of coincidences, but I wont go into those here. This just happened to be in my Facebook feed a moment ago though. Coincidence, I think not.

"We May be Living in a Massive Computer-Generated Universe" --Physicists Say Its Reality Can Now Be Tested

I do have one very heavyduty anecdote in particular which I will reveal today because you asked, and post a fuller version later in it's own thread, because it deserves one.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Bleeeeep

Anecdotal evidence? Absolutely!
There is ALOT more to my story than I have the time to divulge this evening. But here is the short version with only the portions relevant to a simulated reality.
I am posting this quick incomplete version of events tonight because you asked, and because today is December 21st 2012, and to me it seems only fitting that this should be my coming out. Also while I wont go in to any of them here, my Facebook account is replete with day, after day, after day, of creepy coincidences (essentially puzzle sections in which the pieces [articles/videos/pictures/comments] were provided by existence and oddly match ones posted shortly before).

I am going to tell you my story. Take from it what you will, believe it or do not believe it, but this is what happened to me, the way I tell it is how I perceived it at the time, to me this is/was my reality. No exaggerations, if you were to live in your reality and believe with total conviction in the events of your everyday life, that is how real this was to me, undeniable. You could not deny what you had experienced as you did whatever you've done today, in the same way, I could not deny to myself that what I am about to describe to you actually happened, as I am about to describe it.

Shortly after Christmas in 2010 I experienced the most frightening 48 hours of my life. It felt like a psy-opp involving some sort of beam technology and large contingent of masonic-soldier/conspirators. It occurred immediately following a public threat I made online to the powers that be; namely "You had better come down here and show me how to be right, or I am going to come up there and show you how to see right!" I can not possibly describe everything that occurred during this period but it was a string on nonstop "miraculous" occurrences. That is to say, they were beyond anything known to exist for us as a technology! Someone, something(!), has control over our quantum reality, over time itself! >

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

The point is that reality itself seemed to shift around me, to have perfectly placed items like street signs, song lyrics, people on the street saying things that were too perfectly odd and matched the situation I seemed to be in too well to be anything other than planted. For them perhaps it was just a normal day, but many of them seemed to know that it was anything but. God there is so much more of this story, I hope I can get the relevant pieces out here.

The Aliens to Earth Government Negotiations:
During a big portion of these events I was in a sort of verbal and telepathic negotiation, things got to the point where I could not believe it was just a regular government operation. Essentially it became a hostage situation, and I was the hostage (along with the whole planet). The car you see, had been bugged as the governments began to figure out what was happening (I'd had to return a few times to the constructions site after all this began in an attempt to get my camping stuff together, but some how the operation was well underway. Essentially once the driving really began I was trying to explain to the forces watching me; what the forces that were controlling me were trying to do. I was like a hostage negotiator negotiating for my own life. I had to convince the government that I was not a terrorist. I had to speak as the mouthpiece for the "aliens", and also I spoke for myself to the "aliens", sometimes negotiating for my soul/future, sometimes negotiating for my people (the people of Earth [not my tribe as I will describe which was a different group involved in all of this)).

There was one point on a freeway in desert territory that my car ran out of gas and I had to leave it on the side of the road and hop a few barbed wire fences and walk down the freeway to a gas-station I had passed. During this whole event there were lessons, like I was being programmed with information. Also my whole life I had been working on something very special and one of the things I remember saying out-loud while the "hand" grabbed my heart was something along the lines of "I must survive so that you can thrive" "you will need me for a very long time" and as the mouthpiece of the alien force "This one has all the files!" and it was explained that they were in my brain. I assumed it was because of what I'd been working on for the previous 15 years.

My car ran out of gas (though the full story will describe times in which the gas was "miraculously" kept full by advanced technology). A cop pulled up to me walking down the road in my black hoodie looking like a hoodlum, I was covered in gas (left blisters on my hands for two weeks after) and he asked what I was doing. I had to set the gas can down and removed my hands from my jacket pocket in such a way as to show him that I wasn't armed. I explained that the car up ahead was mine and was out of gas, he let me climb into his cruiser, with no handcuffs, looking pretty gnarly, & with an open can of gasoline! I was a smoker so I also had a lighter on me and If I'd wanted to could have set us both ablaze! (he'd patted me down and knew I had it! He took no precautions, just gave me a ride.

He told me that when I got to my car that I would be given a ticket for illegally parking IF I could not fill up my car with gas. This confused me as it did not seem to make sense in that I would be given a ticket only if it proved I could not give my car gas? So like what? If it's not my car and I cant get into it to open the gas thing I would get a ticket for illegal parking? Anyway, He walked to the car with me and said:
"OK, lets see if you can do this", which I took as their indication that they were going to let me keep driving like a maniac and try to negotiate away this invading force (as opposed to nuking the massive landing mothership, which they may have tried to do a few weeks before)
& Here>> CBS news covers the mystery missile that even the government claims not to know what it was
+ I just saw this story for the first time, not sure I believe any of it other than the title:

Anyway, back to filling my car with gas and having an undercover/official communication with the Earth based forces...
The whole time the officer stood a safe distance away and it took a few minutes for me to "Micky Mouse" the water-bottle into a funnel because the gas can had lost its top to the wind I had no way to pour it in, so I drank some of the water and poured the rest into a container in the car, and then with a pocket knife and duct-tape (when I write the full thread and story both the terms "duct-tape" and "Micky-mousing/Jerry-rigging" stuff will be much more coincidentally evident, but I cant go into that tonight.) I managed to fill my tank with a gallon --enough to get my car rolling to the next exit so I could turn around and go back to the gas station and fill it up. Sufficed to say the way the cop spoke and dealt with me was like he was confirming my situation with in the rules of "the code".

Its hard to tell this story and expose the quantum control that was seemingly exerted. I am leaving too much out. and I am getting side tracked. OK, So back to some basics, and I'll have to close for the night after one more post and get this all explained in full detail a bit later. Lets just say the seal has been broken, and the rest will be provided in time.

Continue... >>>
edit on 22-12-2012 by NJoyZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
During these experiences I was told by "existence" or "the alien force" that the LAW is "Plausible Deniability" and that "not even [I] can break it". In other words, They can not break it in their displays of power with me, even to myself it must have an element of deniability (eg. "Am I crazy? Did I have a psychotic break?"). But also that no matter how hard I ever try, I will not be able to break the law of plausible deniability, no matter how much of the "miracles" I am able to share with people (and I have been able to), there will always be a level of plausible deniability. This is (apparently) for protection and well being.

Since then (since boarding the ship in the desert like a car drives onto a ferry, but with the freeways being lifted about with the very earth being moved and modified to ensure the cars drove into the ship and not elsewhere) I have been living in a world in which quantum mechanical coincidences occur throughout the day. They are usually small and surely no three days passe without one, but often there are a few per day. Thing happen ALL THE TIME now, like the songs on the radio in the stores I'm shopping in come on and their lyrics match my thoughts as answers to questions, and informational updates. This requires being able to see that the song is not just the singers story, but essentially the words the singer recorded are pre-selected to match something I will be thinking in the future and then just as I think it, the radio issues its coinciding response. IT IS NOT LIMITED TO THE RADIO, it occurs through Youtube videos, in signs while walking down the street in places I have never seen nor been, it occurs with garbage laying on the street as though perfectly placed for me to find at that moment in time and thought. When I think about things, when I wonder about things (trying to piece the truth of our reality together) the answers are provided, in a "knock and the door shall be opened/ask and you shall receive sort of way". It almost never takes more than 24-48 hours for something deep and profound to be answered by an external informational event, and for minor things it is instantaneous. For example just the other day I was wondering something (which I no longer remember now that the answer was provided, but the answer was supplied as I stumbled upon a Deepak Chopra recording on the 5 Breakthroughs of The Soul #2 entanglement/non-local interrelation, and "quantum mechanical inter-relatedness" HE DESCRIBES IT JUST AS I CAME TO SEE IT BUT I HAVE NEVER SEE OR HEARD THIS STUFF BEFORE! I LIVED IT!. ITS REAL! :O

Apparently most of these experience fit with the #2 breakthrough! How weird is that, this stuff is apparently been discovered and discussed by others like Deepak Chopra!! And the law of plausible deniability as it turn out is his "breakthrough of the soul number #3"!! That it is proliferating with uncertainty and paradox! #! I've been through this for the last two years and just two days ago I found this information by accident on a random playlist!

For what it's worth there were 1000s of people who at the time were seemingly witnesses to what was going on, like I was on the news, like the invasion was on the news and the people knew what I was all about and going through. They amassed in a "pilgrimage" of support (and curiosity or wonder)! More on all that later, but it seems that it was either another "double layered meaning"/double-layered-vision of reality, or everyone had their memories of the incident erased. I'm going with the double layered theory. With complete quantum & future-timeline control + a few other factors in mind, I have to think that it was more a lesson unto me than an experience the world lived through as well. Certainly they don't remember living it-- the day I saved billions from destruction with my own life under-threat.( & only threat. I later came to know that though vicious and forceful, the heart-squishing-fist experience was to make me do as I must, more so than to actually be behind any desire or threat to take my life. Global destruction of ignorant race or not, I'd been pre-selected for survival and possible transplantation with the new tribe, the "Inishi nation" tribe of the Initiation.)

I must assume it was a like seeing reality through two layers, instead of just looking at it normally (like one layer of an onion, I lived it as though there were the first "real" or normal layer, and another higher level intertwined with it, So it was like looking through two translucent layers of onion and seeing that both realities were happening at the same time, but the people inhabiting the normal layer have no idea the other layer exists beside them, with them, living through them!!!)

At the end the messages were essentially: We control this & We control you. I stepped up threateningly and was put through hell for it. I had verbal and telepathic communications for the entire 48+hour experience. Also,one thing I've learned or had solidly sent to me was "Your dreams are nightmares" -which essentially was to tell me that if I did get done everything I'd been hoping to get done over the next 60 years, life would be stressful, and rough, fearful, and kinda sucky, with a feeling of isolation and being alone, even in the public eye (or because of it). Alone with the possible exception a lover. O' and one more big voice message that was clearly sent right to my mind "The troops are well trained." VERY well trained as it turns out (this was during a vehicle formation wargame/simulation we "played" on the freeway for a some hours all with marked cars and emergency vehicles).

I will post a more complete version of events in it's own thread sometime in the future and post a link here; tonight I have to get some sleep so that I can keep my job. There are a few anecdotes I've shared on ATS already from my youth that could be indications it began long long ago,

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I had tried to explain this to my aunt, she being a very spiritual person, with "A hand grabbed my heart and told me to start a revolution." She told me it was all in my head.

Just saw this in the Youtube list of related videos. Relevant:

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Watch the first 1 minute and 40 seconds! Totally relevant and very interesting from the top minds of our millennium!

edit on 22-12-2012 by NJoyZ because: called "Mind Science Kept Hidden Documentary (removed and re-uploaded)"

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by NJoyZ

Originally posted by NJoyZ
I do have one very heavyduty anecdote in particular which I will reveal today

Sounds good to me.

I would love to read brief descriptions of some of the "mind-blowing sets of coincidences" too; if you don't mind mentioning them, that is. I'm not looking for the world's most accurate simulated reality theory, or anything like that, I'm just hoping for some oddities, or coincidences, that could possibly coincide with simulated reality – something that I could possibly further develop for my own understanding of existence.

I wrote the above, and was going to reply with it, but I had to step away from the pc for a bit. By the time I got back, you had already started telling your story; but I figure, I might as well post that reply to ask for any other anecdotal evidence you may have...

As for your story, I honestly was not expecting anything like that at all. I have an immediate alternate explanation, of what I think happen to you, but I know you want like it...

Have you watched conspiracy theory with Jesse Ventura? I think the episode Brain Invaders loosely fits your descriptions. Although, I think the show is not quite what it appears to be, And your story has other anomalies that just do not feel right; and no, I'm not saying I do not believe, I just think you might have misunderstood what happened to you...

Then again, I may be the one who is suffering from a specious misconception, instead of you. Nonetheless, I'm going to hunt some links I'd like you to read with an open mind – I'll post them later.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Thanks Bleeeeep! Watching now, good first minute, so far it matches what I first thought was happening.

Coincidentally one of my friends has a little brother who lives elsewhere who had a similar experience. I had been out of contact with them for a long time but when we had a chat I learned what his brother had described happening to him, but his brother had much less prior awareness and ability to fight such a thing or ease it mentally (really no mental preparation in life for such an experience). It happened to him shortly after what happened to me. He also had some driving involved that he was absolutely "compelled" to do. But it ended up that his parents took him to a psych doctor and they called him a schizophrenic and put him on heavy meds. I told my friend I had a similar experience & that I thought felt like a psy-op; but he's really conventional and said he thinks it was probably stress. But I can't deny what I experienced, a lot of it seemed way beyond just a voice beaming. It's thought reading. Object placing. Really intense.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

HOLY #! Their stories are like mine! Right down to the feeling of a vice on part of your body!! WTF!! So many similarities. This is crazy! And the burning.

I had what I thought of as being "kissed by the sun" on the morning this all began. It was the first sign something unusual was really happening. My lips and the area around them got all inflamed, then just a few minutes drive down the freeway starting my journey I passed a large building with the "Sunkist" logo on it (you know, like oranges. It's in the San Fernando Valley! (just off the north side of the 101. #!

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by NJoyZ

first link,
second link,

I shouldn't be saying this but the video you watched might be a cover story for the second link. I'd rather not go any further into what might be going on, sorry - it goes too deep for even me, and I go way too deep for internet chat.

But if you like we can talk more about simulation. Check my thread and consider that evolution is but a function - a process - a goal, of energy; and while energy can be controlled/manipulated by humans and angels alike, only God can create energy. Another post to consider.

Once you read that stuff we can dive into concepts like, is God the first to evolve to step 9, within a simulation; a simulation that was created to figure out what 42 is for some "post humans"? Keep in mind though, that that question is only a hypothetical question, and I believe if we are in a simulation, God is the creator of it.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

There are some correlations with those posts and my story. I will be sure to include them in the full telling. Including the startling idea concept going through my mind after being kissed by the sun (more to that story too) that what I was going through was a sort of "baptism by fire"! Also the Gang Stalking part reminded me of the Burger King incident (or was it Carl's Junior? had to remember which one with all the traumatic stuff I was going through) when after the "negotiations" the guy at the Burger King drive-through window (who had funny looking bandage on his face) smiled at me and said "Don't worry sir, we'll have that new car for you soon." then he winked. and I was all like "What the #!" (my car was not junky looking, it did not look or sound like a beater so I don't think he was making fun of it.)

Anyway I actually have photographic evidence on my Facebook of the new car that was provided about 2 months later, along with a few guests(a very specific occult/spiritual sign) that came with it. For what it's worth the car assignment was random, but the need for it was due to an accident I got into which was entirely my fault (It was 7AM I'd just woken up and gotten ready to go to my first day at a new job and the song that came on when I started my car was one that I liked and I was singing along with it and with in 30 seconds of pulling out of the drive way I'd cause 3-4k in damages on my car, never made it to the job, destroyed a neighbors car. (oddly along with the signs, she got the exact same replacement vehicle (same color too from an entirely different source --- I have pictures of that coincidence too!). But that event leads me to think it is far more than just a technological gangstalking.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
The last two minutes of this video are about an Oxford professors theory that our universe and our consciousnesses are simulated on computers of the future.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Actually the truth is our reality is indeed a simulation, you are currently living it as you read this message.

The question: Why a simulation to keep us busy?

The answer: It's in our blood, literally. Have you ever wondered why there are + and - bloods? That is the rh indicator, it's a protein that links us to monkeys. If you are positive then you are the mix of a human and a monkey, +rh humans can interbreed with monkeys, the results are horrifying.

+rh and -rh cannot breed naturally, interesting huh? also there is no known source for the other half of these humans. Yet this -rh pure human blood is immune to hiv and aids, remember those are monkey diseases.

I have just shown you the truth behind all this conspiracy stuff, it's was all built to take up your time, even ancient civilizations and ancient power points, even religion, even down to the tiniest detail of what you consider your"life".

How simple is it for a person with a bottle of MiO , to squirt it in water and say it turned into wine with is blood...

How simple is it to fashion or obtain a prosthetic leg so a person who has never walked before can walk again?

I've seen a timecraft, I watched it take off at impossible speeds ( possible with time dilation, einstein you so smart) do incredible angles and pull inhuman G's...without making a single sound. Then warp space towards it then shoot off disappearing leaving just an icy comet.

It all boils down to insertion of future humans with the negative rh blood type and keeping it clean. Eve's sin was sex with a hybrid human.

top topics

join