It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Live in A Computer Simulation!!!? Code of Reality Found, Same as Used in your PC!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
First.. we were made by a spirit man.. because that is what we thought we knew of the universe.
Then.. we were made by an alien from another world.. because that is what we thought we knew of the universe.
Eventually.. we were made by extra dimensional spirit aliens.. because that is what we though we knew of the universe.

Finally.. we were made by extra dimensional spirit alien programmers.. because that is what we think we know of the universe.

Imagine what crazy stuff we are going to think we know of the universe in 10 more years!

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Ha ha ha . Oh I loved this. Is better than the end of the world stuff.

ATS is the biggest gathering of fruitcakes in the world.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by pacifier2012

edit on 22-12-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0zzymand0s
reply to post by TheSubversiveOne

That's easy. The rules of the game don't allow for the technological expression of computer science within the game until certain achievements / milestones are reached. This is expressed within our own simulations as "leveling," et al. Using this metaphor, we hadn't leveled our tech enough to create simulations of our own -- inside this one -- until the very recent "past."

I understand. And although it is completely ridiculous it is logically valid. A product of the nintendo generation I suppose.

But by 'we' I would guess you mean everyone, even though the 'leveling' up of tech in our world was accomplished mostly by individuals. So who here levels? All humans or the ones who invented and saw the tech through to completion? I mean some individuals actually figured it out and conceived of the concept, the rest are merely taught, as if monkeys, to use the computer/simulation, not to create them.

It seems obvious that people don't level, they instead decay and get weaker with age in a process of degeneration. And I don't see how it is possible to level up objectively when most have absolutely nothing to do with acquiring 'achievements.' It's fun to think about though, but obviously we're merely getting the idea from our overuse of simulations and games in favour of reality. We should probably get off the computer.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule

The notion of a cosmic computer is a metaphor for the 'Divine Light'. I've seen it with my own eyes.

So,...describe this, and what led up to you being able to see this 'light' you speak of.

Er, sorry 'Divine light'

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Toadmund

Oh you know, the usual. I am able by virtue of having undergone the typical shamanic death-and-rebirth-initiatory-crisis courtesy of the Light itself. It's been happening to people since the days of primordial shamanism. Nowadays people call it "alien abduction". In the past people called it fairy abduction or even abduction by the gods or some such thing. It's a universal.

"Aliens" is, you guessed it... a metaphor. Living psycho-physical metaphors. An archetype of the collective unconscious in symbolic, mythological form. The aren't literally aliens just as the cosmic computer isn't literally a computer. These are just the materialistic metaphors that our space-age culture can understand and accept and believe in. So the archetypes take those forms when manifesting to the conscious mind. Other cultures will interact with other forms. The form is secondary...like a costume...

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

Ah yes, the usual!
So, in other words you had a modern day hallucination that fit in with the times and your societal norms.
That's what usually happens.
I've seen a light in my own head too, I can sit in a dark room and have my head filled with light that moves around like a living being of light, the brain is truly an amazing tool! Perhaps next time I'll toss in a few aliens and a god or two, just to bump it up a bit.
edit on 22-12-2012 by Toadmund because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
This computer we are living in, it must be fantastically big to hold the billions of 'bits' for each human, bird, fish, animal, insect, plant, volcano, cloud, raindrop, snowflake, leaf, grain of sand, on this planet, I don't think a computer could be built that huge to hold all that programming, who built this 'computer'.? who is 'who'?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Oh? And can you have other people simultaneously and directly share in your "hallucinations" too? Have you used your amazing brain to gain non-local knowledge? Have you manipulated matter with your amazing brain? Have you reached through time and space with your mind? Or is your mind stuck in your skull?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Oh? And can you have other people simultaneously and directly share in your "hallucinations" too?

NO, well some things can cause group shared hallucinations, I know first hand.

Have you used your amazing brain to gain non-local knowledge?

The internet is great!

Have you manipulated matter with your amazing brain?

Yes, my brain tells my hands to manipulate matter, GO GO gadget hands, then they manipulate, they've also been known to masterb...uh never mind.

Have you reached through time and space?

Yes I have. I have premonitions, unexplained coincidence, seen ghosts, a UFO, ESP, yes, all of that, was it devine, I don't claim it was, or is.
If you can reach through time and space, reach out then, and slap me! Can you do that?

Or is your mind stuck in your thick skull?

Yes it is, just like everyone else's.

OK, look, you are making extraordinary claims, you should be prepared to defend them and not get angry at those who challenge what you believe.
I believe it's all in your head, and I will tell you that.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toadmund
Yes it is, just like everyone else's.

No it isn't.

OK, look, you are making extraordinary claims, you should be prepared to defend them and not get angry at those who challenge what you believe.
I believe it's all in your head, and I will tell you that.

The body of parapsychological evidence is all the defense I need. If you were familiar with it, you wouldn't be a skeptic. I believe your one-sided skepticism is based on willful ignorance, and I will tell you that.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by pikestaff

With respect to the size of the computer, there only need to be so many files. One file for every element in the periodic table. Everything in the universe would be rendered from just a handful of files and a few .exe's.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

I find it funny that you conveniently ignored the rest of my post, you know, the part where I did say that I have those mental powers that you claim to have.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Well then why don't you just use that to rationalize your continued willful ignorance.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Does anyone have a link to the data about pixels being seen at low magnification, as spoken of in this thread. Thanks.

What will the Large Hadron Collider data eventually add to this discussion?

Is this theory being discussed on any science boards, university level and above?

Enough questions fo one post. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Well then why don't you just use that to rationalize your continued willful ignorance.

What you just wrote contradicts what I just said in my previous post.

What makes you think I am wilfully ignorant, aren't you wilfully superstitious?
I can make dumb arguments too.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
My thinking is that the theory is an attempt to describe the indescribable using memes and constructs that we are familiar with, which is why it so analogous. That said, I doubt seriously that these "Equations" and "Codes" function in exactly the same way that our computers do. Just when we were certain that atoms were the smallest particle, smaller particles were discovered. This actually changed what we believed about how atoms worked.

I believe that in time, we will begin to understand that everything works in rhythms, codes, frequencies etc... it is the source and yet the sum of all things. So what? That does not mean that each of our souls are not the programmers of such code - in other words, we individually possess free will. Further, since we each possess individual free will, no one individual can simply overwrite another's "program".

Taking to a point where some of these videos go, universal consciousness, to me is sort of silly.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

Originally posted by roadgravel

Originally posted by NJoyZ
written in the algo-rhythm (Define rhythm: A strong, regular, repeated pattern of movement or sound) used by the supercomputer which created the world our consciousnesses are manifested in.

It's algorithm, for programming in computers.
edit on 12/21/2012 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

Never mind Roadgravel, this is beyond you and your dogmatic theory on the "conventional spelling rules matter more than the auditory linguistic essence of language" (excuse me as I put words in your mouth).
Despite your massive number of posts in these forums, your occult and esoteric knowledge need a lot more studying!

Your viewpoint blinded you to the connections that I was referring to, which was for thoughtful & relevant consideration.

Your perspective is like looking at all the matter in this "material world" and thinking that IS what it is, vs. the truth which is that all matter is actually slow-moving energies (and even from a solidity stand point, is mostly "nonexistent" "empty" space at about 99.9% (and when we look into that remaining minor percentage, we find it too is... mostly empty and ll that remains other than the nothingness of it is... energy frequencies); therefor all of everything is nothing more than energy frequencies (visualize it like you've been taught to visualize sound) in a massive but observationally organized universe. The difference between the first idea of matter and the deeper levels of truth about matter is like the difference between your need to believe that if its not spelled according to the official standard than it must not be of much use for seeing reality's truths nor for understanding.

Its because of the flexibility of language that the English language even exists. 'nough said.

edit on 22-12-2012 by NJoyZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by NJoyZ

Cool, Bro, can you like hack it and will you like put a cheat code into the matrix for me to win off these Powerball Numbers tonight? here they are make sure you get the program right so every one comes up thanks in advance here they are:
20-21-26-.31-57 powerball# 11

A million dollars to everyone who tries if I get the winning numbers

edit on 22-12-2012 by ldyserenity because: add

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

I like your addition, in many ways, that is true, absolutly. BUT, this guys discovery that the same code we use to ensure accurate communication (in this case: copying the message with extra data to ensure that quality of the replicated parts remains the same and does not degrade) is also in the fabric of our universe! The world we live in. Not just the living organic world, not just as we might expect to see it in our cellular replication, It appear to me that he is saying that everything we perceive both with our own senses and our whole societies generations of scientific/mathematical investigative discovery are based on some sort of sub-atomic foundation of existence which also uses the same complex code that we came up with to use in our electronic information systems. Way more than biological or DNA.

But I do love what you said and find it quite applicable to an accurate view of our operational place in this world. Thanks for contributing.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join