It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So after this precession into Aquarious, will astrology readings change? Will horoscopes differ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
It's a subject I've wondered about. Not because I'm into it, but because some others are and I would like to know how they see things and how this new change in astronomy will affect astrology. Or will it?

I ask this with a bit of tongue in cheek, mainly because I have found no sense of accuracy in any pesonal horoscope readings I've ever had. Character and personality descriptions were way off as well. I don't know why that would be.

However I'm not close-minded enough to say it's all hogwash. Some people find quite the opposite, that for them it's all been accurate and smack on.

So um, after this precession into Aquarious, will astrology readings change at all? Will horoscopes differ? And if so, in what way?
edit on 21-12-2012 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

It changes all the time, not all at once.. In something like 2600 years the sky #s 30 degrees from our perspective, or one sign over, in the opposite direction from the daily path..

I'm a scorpio, and its accurate to near perfection, but if i go through stelarium, I technically should be the next sign over.. Thats assuming the stars themselves have any relation to the personality.

I still think I am a scorpio, but I think the stars are just a guide to telling how time is shaped, so in that case precession doesn't affect the resultant "sign" at all. The signs are just a way of personifying time. Assuming time has cycles, and one of those cycles matches up exactly with earths revolution around the sun, which would be odd in itself..

I wonder though.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

I have been wondering about this myself.

I have two concerns...

1) How will it affect me? (pisces starsign, born in the age of pisces.)

2) How will it affect my little Aquarian ?!

She already was domineering enough, entering the age of her sign, she could be unstoppable!

I'm scared, very scared !

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

It changes all the time, not all at once.. In something like 2600 years the sky #s 30 degrees from our perspective, or one sign over, in the opposite direction from the daily path..

I'm a scorpio, and its accurate to near perfection, but if i go through stelarium, I technically should be the next sign over.. Thats assuming the stars themselves have any relation to the personality.

I still think I am a scorpio, but I think the stars are just a guide to telling how time is shaped, so in that case precession doesn't affect the resultant "sign" at all. The signs are just a way of personifying time. Assuming time has cycles, and one of those cycles matches up exactly with earths revolution around the sun, which would be odd in itself..

I wonder though.

I can read the words, but I'm unable to grasp them and make them have meaning. Sorry, I'm not trying to be difficult, but it reminds me of when I studied latin.

edit on 21-12-2012 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I'm no expert here - my natal chart and assessment was done on my honeymoon in 1974 and has proved to be more accurate than I would normally care to admit being a non-believer myself (the wife was into it as she was born exactly on the Leo-Virgo cusp).

It appears to me that the natal chart wouldn't change at all for those of us born in the previous age while those born in the new age may vary significantly in interpretation due to the new "alignments".

The astrological horoscope for the future changes frequently based all the planetary hoopla, alignments and the houses rising or in retrograde, and so forth. So I would anticipate significant changes in astrological predictions when the cosmos enters a new astrological age.
Just my opinion based on my extremely limited knowledge.

ganjoa

top topics

join