It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Climate of fear, violence and paranoia behind Sandy Hook

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I believe there is a conspiracy at hand behind the whole Sandy Hook conspiracy. You've got people who are so paranoid and afraid and shook up that they're not thinking rationally. You've got people going off of the most bizaare coincidences at hand and making wild conjectures and hypothesis that make little to no sense.

The media covers these massacre stories and the tons of fame and coverage the evil bastards get for their crimes of slaughter go on to inspire other twisted psychos to commit similar crimes.
I remember when I could come on ATS and read about actual conspiracies instead of Sandy Hook this, Sandy Hook that. Now, I believe the government does some very underhanded things, but the amount of malice and insanity required for what people are saying happened is just inconceivable.

Now, Waco, that was the government. Ruby Ridge, government. Kent State, government. Slaughter of the MOVE group, government Horrible massacres. Now, Columbine, that was maladjusted psychotic teenagers. Sandy Hook, maladjusted psychotic teenager. V-Tech, maladjusted psychotic college student. Now, how can you tell the difference between government massacres of citizens, and just normal massacres of citizens by other psychotic citizens? The government's killers have badges, and squad cars, and back up and all the assorted accoutrement that government service provides. If it's just some psychotic gunman, then they usually just have small arms and whatever homemade explosives they can find.

Now, the tragedy of this is that the government's best hired killer is still here, still living his life without trial or anything. Good ol' Lon Horiuchi, no prison time, no nothing. Nobody seems to mention him any more. People seem to want an elaborate conspiracy where the government is in on it, well, there it is. Horiuchi was the sniper at Waco and Ruby Ridge. Killed an ambiguous amount of people. You've got the definite two from Ruby Ridge, and you've got however many he shot at Waco, but the government is stingy with that information.

Remember, folks. Use your critical thinking skills, and don't believe everything you read on the internet. The Arms Industry is such a big lobby in this country, and along with the NRA, and the second amendment, it'll be a damned long time, if ever, that guns are abolished in this country. Keep rocking in the free world.
edit on 21-12-2012 by Grifter42 because: Edited for clarity.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Would none of the proponents of the other side care to argue their point of view? I welcome anyone to express their point of view, and try and convince me.

new topics

join