It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'I am the devil': Former classmate reveals school gunman had 'online devil worshiping page'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
nevermind

pic already posted
edit on 22-12-2012 by MagicWand67 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doom and Gloom
Here we go again. First it was blame the gun, then it is blame the video games, then it's blame movies. Now it is blame all technology, but we never blame the psychopath that actually did it.. WTF is wrong with you people!

Now we are to live in caves with out fire because that is one of the very first technological discoveries is it not?

Latest rumour is the killer was dropped on his head when he was a baby....

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I dont believe in anything on TV or in MSM or tabloids etc.

I do like knowing stuff though, but I prefer to base it on a solid foundation like having a tenth of a shred of evidence.

But hey the TV is more than welcome to finally tell the truth if it wants.
I wont hold my breath.
edit on 22-12-2012 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Dear Max, please do not lose hope for the truth.

In actual reality, control is an illusion, and trying to control ideas is exceptionally elusive.

They have become sloppy, irrational, lazy, and arrogant.
Their capacity for formulating cunning strategy appears to be dwindling.

Patience my friend, time is finally on our side.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if the shooter was into creepy stuff.

I think anyone interested in this should check out this other thread.

Sandy Hook/NewTown Police Scanner Recording "End the Life of Adam",

This recording might be a key to blowing the official story wide open.
edit on 22-12-2012 by MagicWand67 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Well in Hebrew the letters Shin Tau and Nun that make up Satan (hebrew all consanant language) means "Steal, Kill and Destroy". So yeah, in that regard he was definately worshipping Satan when he was blowing holes in those little kids and adults.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Great, they've succeeded in furthering the perfect stereotypical murderous sociopath character. Were people beginning to dangerously wonder how a guy like him could have been capable of killing innocents? If so, it seems a bit of heavy-handed convincing was in order.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Oh what a bunch of sensationalist BS. First he's Goth now he's a Satan worshiper. It's more likely he was just out of his mind. The media will say anything to sell ad space won't they?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by chadderson

My kids had reading and math skills games when they were little. They had age appropriate games all along. Some parents do care what their children do with their time. We also restricted the movies they watched to only age appropriate. Not one shoot em up game in our house but Mario rules with the Kuppas. My youngest is now 17 and not interested in shooting games. Well basically he lives on Facebook now anyway.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Doom and Gloom

Hey here's a novel idea. Lets blame Adam Lanza, the bastard who pulled the triggers.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal

'I am the devil': Former classmate reveals school gunman had 'online devil worshiping page'

www.dailymail.c o.uk

The Sandy Hook gunman worshiped the devil and had an online page dedicated to Satan, a former classmate revealed,

Lanza's worshiping page had the word 'Devil' written in red, Gothic-style letters against a black background, Trevor L. Todd told The National Enquirer, something which he said was 'weird' and 'gave him the chills'.

The FBI are trying to piece together his smashed up hard drive to see if his online footprint will reveal any motive for the killing, but they strongly believe he made use of devil-worshiping and suicide sites and boasted of his murder plans on message for
(visit the link for the full news article)

All of the first interviews of people including school friends and neighbors saw him as a really sweet person and did not believe he would hurt a fly.

So now with some $$ they have found a whole new set of school friends. More websites showing Mom and son said things that were totally out of character according to the Aunt and friends and neighbors who knew them well. Even they may change their original stories over time, is it money or fear, will be my question.

Believe what you want I am very sure this boy and the Batman "shooter" are totally innocent of their accused crimes.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal

www.dailymail.c o.uk

The Sandy Hook gunman worshiped the devil and had an online page dedicated to Satan, a former classmate revealed,

Lanza's worshiping page had the word 'Devil' written in red, Gothic-style letters against a black background, Trevor L. Todd told The National Enquirer, something which he said was 'weird' and 'gave him the chills'.

The FBI are trying to piece together his smashed up hard drive to see if his online footprint will reveal any motive for the killing, but they strongly believe he made use of devil-worshiping and suicide sites and boasted of his murder plans on message for
(visit the link for the full news article)

Wow. What sleaze. Still don't buy it. The wizards of stagecraft are working overtime to try and demonize this man. Couldn't find much on INF photo, the one that supposedly has the photoshopped? picture of "Adam"? Worshipped 'the devil" ??? LOL, What does that mean exactly. I think instead the DailyMail worships the Dark Side.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560
reply to post by Doom and Gloom

Hey here's a novel idea. Lets blame Adam Lanza, the bastard who pulled the triggers.

Hey here's a better idea. Let's wait until we actually have enough info to decide who actually pulled any triggers before we go and get the rope.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I never thought I would see the day when the "Enquirer" was being looked at as a legitimate source with its contents worthy of ATS discussion.

Just wow.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
More than likely we all worship satan whether we know it or not.
NATAS
National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences
also known as the Emmys

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

Worshipped 'the devil" ??? LOL, What does that mean exactly. I think instead the DailyMail worships the Dark Side.

Anyone who doesn't worship the MSM worships the devil.

Anyone who asks questions worships the devil.

/sarcasm

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I think people jump to satanic theories even when no one claims it. I've seen this a million times with this story so far and I'm not surprised this is the direction this has gone in.

In 1991, at the age of 14, I was really into wearing black and bright red lipstick. Being a redhead, my skin is pale, so for some reason it made it worse. I listened to the Cure, siouxsie & the banshees, Echo & the Bunnymen, & other 80s alt or new wave, but also a lot of early 90s shoegaze. I never identified myself as "goth" (trying to remember if anyone even called it that then), just liked to wear a lot of black. However, it didn't stop people from calling me a satanist or "devil worshipper", which I wasn't and never have been. Once that gets thrown out there, it sticks. When my sense of "fashion" evolved from black velvet to baby doll shirts (anyone remember these?), concert tees, & striped tights, fishnets, & red docs, & purple hair, the label was less thrown out and I was more of a "freak", but it still lurked in the background.

My point? Thank god I wasn't a teen now, because who knows what I would be labeled as, treated as, and what would be pinned on me. Labels are hard to get rid of and stereotypes run rampant. Sometimes assumptions are just that, assumptions. Doesn't mean people aren't capable of evil things when they look a certain way, but it doesn't mean that all freaks are hell-bent on mass murders, either.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
A. Possessed
B. Mental
C. All of the Above
The Answer is "C"

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
A. Possessed
B. Mental
C. All of the Above
The Answer is "C"

Proof? The answer is D. None of the above.

If I actually thought this young man committed these (alleged) brutal killings I would probably be the first to think he really may of had a 'demon'. Some people here are long on accusations , but VERY short of any real credible evidence. No problem to state 'opinions', I do it regularly, but some here sound more like judge, jury and exectutioner than concerned citizen investigators. Deny Ignorance. Unless you have a good buddy in the Inner Circle you have no real idea if "Adam" was a victim or an assailant. It's going to be very hard to convince me (at this point) he wasn't a patsy set up to take a fall. Driven to the crime scene, perhaps made to watch and then dispatched. And the true killers will possiibly remain free to kill again.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

Unfortunately i do not believe that Sandy Hook man created that page what an interesting timing of it
again there is no doubt in my mind that there were two shooters behind the actual killing at the school.

Has in the article it is attacking video games, starcraft, Stracraft is not a First person shooter game its a RTS a strategy game.
edit on 23-12-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join