'I am the devil': Former classmate reveals school gunman had 'online devil worshiping page'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Sounds like some serious straw grasping to me. Anyone recall the shooting in AZ, how the MSM tried to say some old halloween decorations found in his backyard was a satanic alter?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
searched for more info on this and i didn't find nothin' , not even on the national enquirer site.

then i checked all the satanic sites i know of [fox / cnn / aol] , they didn't have anything on it.

likley it's dis-info.

i did find this though ...

Killer’s basement his eerie lair of violent video games

For hours on end, alone in his windowless basement den, Adam Lanza studied photos of guns and obliterated virtual victims in violent video games — until the virtual became a reality.

And the basement walls were covered with military- and weaponry-themed posters, said one of the home’s few visitors.

“They had one poster of every piece of military equipment the US ever made,” Wlasuk said.

“The kids could tell you about guns they had never seen from the 40s, 50s and 60s,” the plumber said of Lanza and his older brother, Ryan, who had also lived in the basement before moving away for college.

ny post link

a satan worshippin', haircut hatin', game playin', weapon luvin', mentally ill freak.
i'd like to think that would cover all the bases but who knows what the'll come up with next.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
the national enquirer should have went with this..

edit on 21-12-2012 by tinhattribunal because: spelling

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
STUNNING - AMAZING - INCREDIBLE!!!!

In a matter of minutes... this thus far unpublished alleged National Inquirer report has spread across the Internet!!!!

From a mere 2 hits... starting with the UK... and now every repeater across the US ... all stating imperatively that this is according to National Inquirer..... I suspect that this is far from a legitimate news story... my suspicion is that the post-tragedy 'game show' is now in full effect.

I am convinced the media will control this event from now on......

Weep for the truth.... weep for the children.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Oh #, the MSM would love this story. The way the reporting has gone with this story I imagine the National Inquirer would be considered an extremely relevant source!

The thing with the barber is just nasty "He wouldn't talk to me, he wouldn't make eye contact, I shoulda cut his throat." If the kid had Aspergers or Autism THATS WHAT THAT IS!!

Its a fundamental lack of social skills, doesn't make him a devil worshipping insane person because he didn't talk to his barber.. if he had a social disability then thats exactly what that was.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Here's the MSM 'sanitized' extract ... www.huffingtonpost.com...

They do not mention Satan.... but Lanza's Barber is the star witness.....

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Am I the only one that thinks this kid looks like slender man?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Shes hot.. he didn't talk to her? Yeah hes crazy.. KIDDING

but no, umm

"I would say, `Adam, come on.' He wouldn't move," Skuba said. "And his mother would have to say, `Adam, come on, he's ready.' It was like I was invisible." He said Adam also wouldn't move from his chair after his hair was cut until his mother told him to.

If a stylist would ask Adam a question, Skuba said, his mother would answer.

"He would just be looking down at the tiles ... the whole time," Skuba said.

So he was an EXTREME mama's boy who was socially inept (but he was highly intelligent?).. Even being socially inept the guy would have understood the haircut is over, you can get up now without Mom's permission. I don't believe what she is saying & I DO NOT believe this KID pulled this off by himself, No way..

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1/2 Nephilim
reply to post by Maxmars

"I would say, `Adam, come on.' He wouldn't move," Skuba said. "And his mother would have to say, `Adam, come on, he's ready.' It was like I was invisible." He said Adam also wouldn't move from his chair after his hair was cut until his mother told him to.

If a stylist would ask Adam a question, Skuba said, his mother would answer.

"He would just be looking down at the tiles ... the whole time," Skuba said.

I just have to say this...

As the father of a severely autistic child, I know, for a fact, that THIS IS EXACTLY HOW AUTISM FREAKING WORKS PEOPLE.

They don't make eye contact. They don't respond well to outside stimulus most of the time. They are extremely socially inept and it is usually only those closest to them that can get any kind of acknowledgement out of them. It is just how it IS.

But is that fact being pointed out? Nope.

Instead, it's a "sign of a terrible person."

ugh.

Freaking sickens me.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I don't believe this devil worshiping angle one little bit but here's what I do believe...

Cast iron evidence of a fake event...Emilee is alive

Even the hairline is the same

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by X5MOK3RX

haha the "no hotlinking" picture there is hilarious with your text involved.

I am assuming you were trying to link to a picture showing a side-by-side comparison of the 2 girls, which makes it seem Emilie is alive?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Jomina

Well its breaking over at that other place, this infighting of the forums is ridiculous. The evidence is there but obviously I can't post a link.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by X5MOK3RX
reply to post by Jomina

Well its breaking over at that other place, this infighting of the forums is ridiculous. The evidence is there but obviously I can't post a link.

I understand. I was just finding the picture itself humorous in light of what your comments were.

As I said, though, were you referring to an image of some type showing the cpmparisons? Was genuine curiosity there.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Jomina

Yessir, exactly. I have a family member with Aspergers which is why I was saying thats just the behaviour you see. I know he goes out of his way to not be social, to not go around people, its just awkward for him. That is one of the main reasons I dont think were being told the truth. The gunmen argueing with the principal over the intercom, yeah right. I dont even see anyone with a disorder that makes them socially inept putting themselves in that situation.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by X5MOK3RX

It is her sister. Get over it.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Doom and Gloom

but we never blame the psychopath that actually did it

Thank you ........

I am sick and tired of every time we turn the news on, they are trying to blame one thing or another.

It's not the movies....
It's not the video games....

It's the fault of one person, Adam Lanza.
Only he is to blame....

All we are doing is placing the blame on a bogus excuse which in turn takes any responsibility away from the perpetrator, who is clearly to blame.

----------------

Also, earlier on the news, the FBI stated that his cell phone had no calls or text on it. And until they can find out what was on the hard drive, they have NO information as to what he was up to. They do know he liked video games but not sure if he played on-line or not. The officials don't even know if they can get any info off the hard drive or not. So, I doubt this Satanic story.....it's easy to make stuff up for a good story [$$].

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Here's a new twist to the story.....

Israeli death squads involved in Sandy Hook bloodbath: Intelligence analyst

Today, Michael Harris, former Republican candidate for governor of Arizona and GOP campaign finance chairman, in an internationally televised news broadcast, cited “Israeli revenge” in, what he called, “the terrorist attack in Connecticut.”

Harris cited Israeli “rage” against the US and against President Barack Obama. By “Israel,” we mean “Netanyahu.”

The mission was to teach America a lesson, knowing that “America would take the punishment, keep “quiet,” and let a ‘fall guy’ take the blame.”

A “fall guy” is another word for “patsy.”

Supposedly Washington is terrified of Israel, their powerful lobby and its relationship with organized crime.

------------

Ookaaayyyy.......well then.

I think we got it solved now.

[ETA: .... thread here.....]
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 22-12-2012 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by snarky412

Wow, as much as I dislike isreal, and her policies, that is something I would have never thought of. I have been saying for a long time, that it is time to cut isreal off, stop giving them weapons, and stop giving them money, and stop having their back period. Let isreal handle her own problems, people keep moving there, or else why do they keep expanding? Let them handle their own problems.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Nah this sounds like crap.Very convenient,typical standard fare.

What next he was a huge Led Zeppelin fan and spent hours playing Black Sabbath records backwards

Come on !!!!

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Satanism in Newtown -it claims to be from 1996. The Google Cache of it is from November 29.

While there is no connection between this and the shooting -it does bring a whole WTF element. So clearly there has been some "satanism" rumor swirling around Newtown for nearly 20 years.

ETA: Then there's this. Once again, it has nothing to do with the shootings, but for more information the mailing address is to "Church of Satan Outpost in Connecticut, (AKA Church of Tiamat)" at a PO Box in Newtown, CT.

Maybe this whole 'Lanza was a satanist' thing is emerging because of some long feud between some local church townies and the local alternate-church townies.
edit on 22-12-2012 by GreenGlassDoor because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join