It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'I am the devil': Former classmate reveals school gunman had 'online devil worshiping page'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

'I am the devil': Former classmate reveals school gunman had 'online devil worshiping page'

www.dailymail.c o.uk

The Sandy Hook gunman worshiped the devil and had an online page dedicated to Satan, a former classmate revealed,

Lanza's worshiping page had the word 'Devil' written in red, Gothic-style letters against a black background, Trevor L. Todd told The National Enquirer, something which he said was 'weird' and 'gave him the chills'.

The FBI are trying to piece together his smashed up hard drive to see if his online footprint will reveal any motive for the killing, but they strongly believe he made use of devil-worshiping and suicide sites and boasted of his murder plans on message for
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
ok. now this story is goin' somewhere.
we've got the headline her stating that adam was totaly into satan, just as the fbi asumed
there is more segments to this article, including his ex-barbers description of him. the barber states that if he knew what adam was gonna do he would have slit his throat with the razor.
gotta read more of this breaking story to get enough characters to post it so i'll continue typing for a minute her .
ok, that should be enough, read the link there's a good story here!

www.dailymail.c o.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
lets ban satan!

link   
too bad there's nothing but heresay 'evidence' of this satanic webpage. shame, that.

link   
We are seeing the repercussions of the generation that began immersed in technology from birth... slaying people in 'videogames' since before they had cognitive development.

This has nothing to do with guns, it has everything to do with the dumbed down generations that continue to get worse.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
The hard drive thats the biggest BS I ever heard they are trying to make themselves look stupid. They can get anything on the harddrive from their people in Canada.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by chadderson

blame the parents. they're the ones that are supposed to raise them and set disciplinary rules.
edit on 21-12-2012 by Donahue because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Donahue

Blame the loss of discipline. Technology breeds anti-discipline.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Since when is the National Enquirer a good source of information?

And since when does a news organization actually use the National Enquirer as a source?

Odd, that.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
yes BUT

Trevor L. Todd told The National Enquirer

is that the only "journal" who he told?

If so I dont care.....

Never mind, I see some one beat me to it.....
edit on 21-12-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by chadderson
reply to post by Donahue

Blame the loss of discipline. Technology breeds anti-discipline.

The wheel inspires people to rebel?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Here we go again. First it was blame the gun, then it is blame the video games, then it's blame movies. Now it is blame all technology, but we never blame the psychopath that actually did it.. WTF is wrong with you people!

Now we are to live in caves with out fire because that is one of the very first technological discoveries is it not?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
his ex barber thought he was a freak ...
here's what he told CNN

Adam Lanza's childhood barber Bob Skuba revealed today that Nancy Lanza stopped bringing her son in for haircuts a few years ago so he thought he had moved away from the area.

He told CNN that Adam would never speak or even look at him any time he came in for a cut, which was every six weeks for years.
'It’s just weird that I actually touched him. I'd tried to joke with him,' Skuba said.
'He wouldn’t even look at me. He would just be looking down at the tiles the whole time.
'I wish I would have killed him then.
Or he should have killed himself a long time ago. He would have saved us all the trouble.

'I should have slit and stabbed him by accident. It would have been a lot better for those people.'

edit on 21-12-2012 by tinhattribunal because: spelling

+14 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
here's what he told CNN

Adam Lanza's childhood barber Bob Skuba revealed today that Nancy Lanza stopped bringing her son in for haircuts a few years ago so he thought he had moved away from the area.

He told CNN that Adam would never speak or even look at him any time he came in for a cut, which was every six weeks for years.
'It’s just weird that I actually touched him. I'd tried to joke with him,' Skuba said.
'He wouldn’t even look at me. He would just be looking down at the tiles the whole time.
Or he should have killed himself a long time ago. He would have saved us all the trouble.

'I should have slit and stabbed him by accident. It would have been a lot better for those people.'

Sounds like the barber should undergo a psychological evaluation. That's not normal

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donahue
reply to post by chadderson

blame the parents. they're the ones that are supposed to raise them and set disciplinary rules.
edit on 21-12-2012 by Donahue because: (no reason given)

I agree.

There is also one thing that really bothers me, the fact that nobody mentions the father. Father who left, remarried, payed alimony and never looked back. He left his ex wife in charge to take care of an extremely difficult child, a child who (if he were living in a special place for these kind of kids) would have been looked after by many professionals at any given moment. At least 3 or more. His mother did it all alone for years and years yet nobody mentions the father??

There are millions of 'men' walking around who have done the same thing. Their autistic child or Down's syndrom or severely handicapped child is cared for by it's mother day in day out and 'men' are paying child support.

I blame those 'men'.
edit on 21-12-2012 by Exitt because: .

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
more from the stylists employed at the barbershop [beauty salon?] ...

Cutting Adam Lanza's hair 'was a very long half an hour. It was a very uncomfortable situation,' stylist Diane Harty said. She said that she never heard his voice and that Nancy Lanza also hardly spoke.

Nancy Lanza would give her son directions about what to do and where to go. Adam would move only 'when his mother told him to,' Skuba said.

'I would say, "Adam, come on." He wouldn't move,' Skuba said.
'And his mother would have to say, "Adam, come on, he's ready."
It was like I was invisible.'

from this it would seem hard to think that he would be capable of carrying out the killings ...

but , then again, he was a satan worshiper

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Disinformation, if anyone was wondering. Lets pander to the religious folk this time:

"HURRR HE WAS SATAN DURRR"

And of course the main part of the article after that sensationalist title and paragraph:

"INTROVERT DOESN'T MAKE EYE CONTACT AND STARES AT FLOOR -- TOTALLY ODD BEHAVIOUR!"

Let's see: Satan, introvert, psychotic barber's opinion, video games, aspie, autist, gun-toting mother... what other excuses are they trying to drum up here for this guy? Stinks of disinfo attempts to scrub away and discredit theories of it being a false flag as well. That's usually how it's done: put in weird ass theories to discredit the whole thing so people just dismiss it all as "tinfoiling idiotic delusions."

Despite this being DailyFail, and most of us know they aren't averse to putting BS in their articles: there are still plenty of people that actually use this site as a source for information and news. Think about those people and what's going through their minds (or what's not) when they read disinformation and flat out lies.
edit on 21/12/12 by AdamsMurmur because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
okay.... it's the national enquirer saying this. lets all take this as the truth because the enquirer has never been known to make up stories to sell magazines.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Ok seriously, this is turning into a thing of, "The second cousin of the lady that Adam Lanza once passed in Wal-Mart says that he..."

Seriously. Enough. it's getting ridiculous.

The guy had something wrong with him. That wrongness sprung. There were consequences to his actions.

There's nothing more to say or to BLAME than that.

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
here's what he told CNN

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Exitt

There is also one thing that really bothers me, the fact that nobody mentions the father.

there is a mention of the father as someone who is supposed to testify on the Libor scandal ... but i don't know what's been confimed yet.

they need to track that guy down.

they should know who he is [from same story]

Divorce paperwork released this week showed that Nancy Lanza had the authority to make all decisions regarding Adam's upbringing. The divorce was finalized in September 2009, when Adam Lanza was 17.

edit on 21-12-2012 by tinhattribunal because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join