It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"End the life of Adam" Heard on Police Scanner?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I did not find this information but watched this video on youtube and many who commented pointed it out. Have no idea if this is fake but it sent chills down my spine. Listen around 22:55....

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
sounds like someone put that in there, its much more clear and low then the other words, and sounds different.. either way what would it even mean if someone really did say it

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
there is an ongoing thread about this here : www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by dc4lifeskater

like I stated, this is not my find, can't verify whether it is real or not but thought it was compelling enough to post simply because at no point do any of these scanner videos present themselves with this tidbit, someone listening just heard it and pointed it out. the entire scan feed is over 2 hours long.

also, the significance, if real, would mean that they knew who was in the school and that they decided to end his life. two things they have stated the opposite of. they thought he was the brother at first and they said that he committed suicide.

anyways, make of it what you will, just thought someone people would like to listen and decide for themselves.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by WeSbO

ok, thanks!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Existing thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add to the ongoing discussion.

Thank You

-closed

top topics