It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is There a Conspiracy In This Forum To Only allow Anti Christian Threads to be offensive?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
reply to post by OrionsWitness

Plenty on Moses too, just use the ATS function, I found one accusing him of being a killer, a caveman, a schizophrenic....and loads more!

Moses was a murderer.

Exodus 2:12 And he looked this way and that way, and when he saw that there was no man, he slew the Egyptian, and hid him in the sand.

And who would not become schizophrenic, with God ordering Moses to plead for his people, then God deliberately hardens the Pharaoh's heart? What kind of game is that?

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Noisy Christians are fair game. On this forum, on the street and in life in general.

If there were people going on and on about Islam or any other religion, posting junk mail through our doors and shouting at us on street corners, begging for funding etc. then they would also be an easy target, but thankfully they are few and far between.

I suggest you just take it on the chin, that's all you can do really.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk

Gays
Jews (mostly Zionist Israel ones)
Christians
Muslims
Mormons
Sceptics
British (usually by the Americans)
Americans (usually by just about everybody not American, and even then some that are)
Phage (usually because he is right, and people can't accept that)
Anyone born after 1992

The list is quite extensive.

It's a discussion site, .

edit on 21/12/12 by woogleuk because: Don't know my sites from my threads, sheesh

Yes, it is a discussion site and at times very cruel and negative, discussing religion I am all for, but some posters on this site take it to a new level.
edit on 113131p://bMonday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Ramcheck

Noisy Christians are fair game.

Prime example.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

I don't have a problem with anti-christian threads, I have a problem with the anger and mean spiritedness, a good conversation examining ones beliefs,
in ALL religions is necessary.

The snarky anti christian comments will pop up on topics unrelated to Christianity.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Jesus this is funny. So you´re trying to find out if there is a conspiracy in a forum which is mainly about conspiracies. And then you post it in the accused forum? Is the existence of this thread not proof enough for you?

If it´s not why don´t you open another one about slandering any other religion? That should clear it up pretty quickly, don´t you think?

It all seems a tad paranoid to me.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

I don't have a problem with anti-christian threads, I have a problem with the anger and mean spiritedness, a good conversation examining ones beliefs,
in ALL religions is necessary.

The snarky anti christian comments will pop up on topics unrelated to Christianity.

It is common knowledge that Hollywood is funded by those who want to denegrate Christians.

Imagine movies shown in Iran or Israel, that have their holy figures used in the same sentence as four letter gutter words.

Yet how many Hollywood movies have expletives replaced with the words "christ...or Jesus..or Jesus F****** Christ?

I would say I have heard Christ or Jesus used as areplacement for an expletive at least ten thousand times since I was old enough to comprehend the television or movies.

I remember as a seven year old thinking Jesus was a bad man as he was only spoken of on TV in these tones.

Is this accidental?

Eh?
No cussing of Allah, no cussing of Yaweh, moses.

So who decides that Jesus shall be used in the same sentence as F***?

Lets have a debate on who decides this is good for children and adults.

Who wants Jesus Christ to be denegrated in almost every movie made by Hollywood?

Oh I dunno ,uhh, santa claus?

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Its seems to me like the automatic connection of sodomy and homosexuality would be ignorant knee jerking.

What do you have to say about that?

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

Well not much to add to that post..about as intelligent as those who wish to deny the agenda...I guess if i was to add anything at all.

Coincidence doesn't occur thousands of times, when you see who finance the shows.

But hey insult my beliefs and hey I won't insult your beliefs ..because yes I know...its outlawed.

The untouchables.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrionsWitness
Not a regular here..but going down the thread list, I see Jesus being alleged to be gay, numerous belittling of Christianity and Christmas ..but not one offensive thread relating to other faiths.
I thought the thread about Jesus coming out at christmas would have been put into the trash bin, but apparently this is ok.
What are the odds if this thread above was about Moses being a sodomist , that it would have been deleted?
So why is it kosher to accuse Jesus of being a sodomist?
At Christmas time when this is christians most revered time.
The celebration of Jesus Christs life...the day he was born.
And one of the threads highlighted here is about him ,being gay ....do you know how offensive that is?
Not that he was gay, but that he practised sex outside marriage.
I beleve there is a conspiracy here to ridicule christians because those who do know ...for some odd reason they can get away with it.
But try and start a thread insulting belittling even in your title a Jewish holy figure ...and see how far one gets.
The transparency is breathtaking.

I have had threads removed over jewish topics i give up....
Its there Forum ,world,space, what good would it do to be, kicked out & have to change my forum name & go thru the trouble of spamming every thread in hear with links..
Just have fun

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   

You have already been shown that that is not the case.

At this point you're either just playing the victim or trolling.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Yet how many Hollywood movies have expletives replaced with the words "christ...or Jesus..or Jesus F****** Christ?

It probably has something to do with America being a land where "freedom of speech" is allowed.
I know a lot of Christians believe it makes them superior to Islamic countries which they see as "barbaric and backward"... because they don't use "freedom of speech" to insult religious figures.

Which is why you won't find Muslims insulting Jesus.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join